Eimear Varian Barry #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's such an annoying woman... then only niche she'll find is up her own arse.
There's nothing original or honest on anything she promotes anymore because she's just doing it to pay off the huge debt of new car and home renovation

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Drives me mad when people film others without consent. She's done nothing but film other people, some in their swim wear, without their knowledge or consent on this holiday. It's absolutely outrageous. She's done this in coffee shops, hotels, shops, streets. Just bleeping stop. How would you feel emore if I started filming you and your kids for my paid #ad #free holiday.

Reactions: 16
she also spoke highly of that car, yet has posted about it breaking down and being expensive to repair a few times.
Peugots are tit. If you were going to break the bank why would you do it with a Peugot!!!! 😩😂

So sick of Instabums saying they're 'shooting content' and how hard it is. No it isn't ffs. You're taking badly shot photos of your kids (and strangers), putting a nice sunny filter on in return for money. It's not 'shooting content', it's not creative, it's not flair, it's not imperative. It's pure laziness. You're rather sell your kids/ family/ marriage for a few quid than go get a proper job.
THIS. I hate Instagram atm. When they moan about getting ‘hate’ for doing ads or paid to go on holiday for ‘content’, you can’t blame people hating on them. They could get paid someone’s monthly salary for going on holiday when they can actually afford it themselves!!! Meanwhile you have hard working people with REAL jobs who can’t afford holidays but have to watch whatsherface swipe up to her £200 bikini.
duck.off. I will be bitter all I bloody want 😒

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
And now she's off to save Britney using the exact same line she did last week with Boohoo - "how did I not know this " eh, because you know SFA about SFA.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It looks bloody freezing in the beach. The few people there are wearing hoodies, but she's got the kids in swimming costumes. Wtf. Anything to get them earning their holiday. And turning your back and filming with kids so close to the massive waves. Has she lost the plot?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It looks bloody freezing in the beach. The few people there are wearing hoodies, but she's got the kids in swimming costumes. Wtf. Anything to get them earning their holiday. And turning your back and filming with kids so close to the massive waves. Has she lost the plot?!
When my kids little and (very strong swimmers ) there's no way I'd have let them run about in the surf like that at that beach today and certainly not with a boogie board....one wave could have carried them out sucked them under ...but hey, so long as she got video content and a picture for the gram

Reactions: 4
When my kids little and (very strong swimmers ) there's no way I'd have let them run about in the surf like that at that beach today and certainly not with a boogie board....one wave could have carried them out sucked them under ...but hey, so long as she got video content and a picture for the gram
The strongest swimmer in the world could never beat the sea’s currents. She’s showing so so much ignorance, we were brought up by the sea and taught to respect the water as it always wins. Growing up, we witnessed holidaymakers getting into the most awful and sometimes tragic situations by disregarding the waves.

Just hope she never lives to regret not teaching her children ocean safety

Reactions: 5
I found the sea swimming bit totally baffling too But then I guess the kids are hardy after spending many a 20 degree day playing in the paddling pool at home. The amount of days she shows pics of them frolicking in the hose and it’s not that warm makes me shiver

Reactions: 1
I would have just assumed her partner was standing right there watching the kids... I don't turn my back on my child in the bath.

I would have just assumed her partner was standing right there watching the kids... I don't turn my back on my child in the bath.
If you look at the stories though, the kids are merrily running through the surf....no adult near enough to grab them if a wave pulls them in....my husband nearly drowned in waves less wild than those!

Reactions: 2
If you look at the stories though, the kids are merrily running through the surf....no adult near enough to grab them if a wave pulls them in....my husband nearly drowned in waves less wild than those!
Oh, you are right, I just went back and took another look & she pans around. No Daniel.

Reactions: 1
Oh she’s shaking (referring to new pup) yeah that’s what happens when you take them away from their mum and siblings. Adopt don’t shop! One minute she’s into ethical stuff and vegan, the next she’s doing ads for cheap ass clothes having a roast and buying puppies 🥴🥴🥴🙄🙄 such a contradiction. Full of crap

Reactions: 13
This dog thing has really angered me. She’s such an unsettled person and now she’s just decided to add two puppies to the madness! What happens if it all goes belly up with her partner again? What happens when she goes on her freebie holidays? Who’s walking them for hours on end each day? What happens when they chew on all these lovely new refurbished Insta rooms she’s just done up? It’s her life and she’s perfectly entitled to get a puppy if she wants but I feel this is all being done for content and it’s so wrong. Like I’ve said I just really hope I’m wrong but she seems erratic and impulsive, which is the worse recipe when committing to such a big responsibility like having a dog, let alone two!!!

Reactions: 13
I wonder did they get two in case they break up again and they keep one each?? I mean a break up is inevitable .. I've lost count how many times it's been in the last few months and I can't think of any other reason they'd get 2 puppies.. like who does that?

Reactions: 6
This dog thing has really angered me. She’s such an unsettled person and now she’s just decided to add two puppies to the madness! What happens if it all goes belly up with her partner again? What happens when she goes on her freebie holidays? Who’s walking them for hours on end each day? What happens when they chew on all these lovely new refurbished Insta rooms she’s just done up? It’s her life and she’s perfectly entitled to get a puppy if she wants but I feel this is all being done for content and it’s so wrong. Like I’ve said I just really hope I’m wrong but she seems erratic and impulsive, which is the worse recipe when committing to such a big responsibility like having a dog, let alone two!!!
Still angers me too. Irresponsible. She knows how big her following is yet she’s promoting buying pups. 2 though. Why 2? her response on the Q&A to buying 2 pups made me think she’s ill. You don’t go and buy 2 puppies cos you and your partner ‘came from nothing’. Weird response. Haven’t we all come from nothing as couples!!??? We didn’t buy 2 dogs though 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
Advertising Free People again who are a highly unethical company. She makes me sick. Zero research ever.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.