Eimear Varian Barry #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still incredibly pissed off that she says none of her pregnancies were planned. Thatā€™s the whole reason she followed Daniel back to the uk from Australia because they were trying for kids. It took them like 7 months of trying, she told all her friends at the time this so I donā€™t know why she lies about it for the Insta.

Reactions: 16
First time poster . This has really annoyed me . Always says only works with products she believes in , would use herself, give her Kids etc . At the time she worked with Danone I was really surprised as has always openly been against dairy and uses dairy free alternatives . Then saw this reply on her q and a today . Minimum dairy and mostly vegan after sharing stories saying Danone yogurt the perfect breakfast staple ,no time ago . Used to really like Eimear but she has completely sold out . As she said herself today need to take all the work to pay off brand new car . I wouldnā€™t trust any recommendations or #ads from her anymore
0C3E805D-D970-4EBF-B317-3A367632599C.png
D4297FEF-4D32-4212-B5EF-5F8BCF46D4D4.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I think the ā€˜Iā€™m almost a veganā€™ suits what she is trying to put out about herself. Will take a picture of Kerrygold with something like ā€˜I could be vegan if it was not for thisā€™
But sure buys sushi, cooks a roast, the Danone dairy yoghurts etc

Reactions: 9
First time poster . This has really annoyed me . Always says only works with products she believes in , would use herself, give her Kids etc . At the time she worked with Danone I was really surprised as has always openly been against dairy and uses dairy free alternatives . Then saw this reply on her q and a today . Minimum dairy and mostly vegan after sharing stories saying Danone yogurt the perfect breakfast staple ,no time ago . Used to really like Eimear but she has completely sold out . As she said herself today need to take all the work to pay off brand new car . I wouldnā€™t trust any recommendations or #ads from her anymore View attachment 179571View attachment 179572
she also spoke highly of that car, yet has posted about it breaking down and being expensive to repair a few times.

Reactions: 4
she also spoke highly of that car, yet has posted about it breaking down and being expensive to repair a few times.
I was going to message her when she got that car but was afraid of the response I'd get. From friends and family - Peugeots were notorious for breaking down, like they are not a good investment & she got one brand new on credit by the looks of it. Maybe they have improved quality but i was shocked when she posted she had to get it repaired, she has the car barely a year and doesn't put thousands of miles on it from work.
When she bought it, she made it sound like she had bought it outright because she was posting that she was so proud of herself and I was honestly delighted for her but it seems that wasn't the truth. More credit.

Reactions: 10
The sea theyā€™re bathing in is baltic absolutely no warmth in it at all. Weā€™ve had very little sun in the south west so that water is going to be icy. No warm sun on your back either if thatā€™s in real time

Reactions: 3
So sick of Instabums saying they're 'shooting content' and how hard it is. No it isn't ffs. You're taking badly shot photos of your kids (and strangers), putting a nice sunny filter on in return for money. It's not 'shooting content', it's not creative, it's not flair, it's not imperative. It's pure laziness. You're rather sell your kids/ family/ marriage for a few quid than go get a proper job.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
By creating content sheā€™s just taking a few pics of her holidays no? Oh and sorry, tagging the company!
what was that shite about when she said she was going to be the only one not enjoying the trip . Get down of your cross their love.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think the ā€˜Iā€™m almost a veganā€™ suits what she is trying to put out about herself. Will take a picture of Kerrygold with something like ā€˜I could be vegan if it was not for thisā€™
But sure buys sushi, cooks a roast, the Danone dairy yoghurts etc
Why does she lie so much ?

Reactions: 3
Why does she lie so much ?
Is it because she is still trying to find a niche? Or is taking literally every job going and therefore cant be true to anything? I remember when I first followed her, after Harper was born, and I feel she actually had a niche then in so far as she presented the image of this quirky mum of two , dealing with everyday mum struggles, styling her home with cute bits on a budget etc. In comparison to now were she presents herself as literally anything that might set her apart, earn her some money etc. For me, when she clearly lied or at least exaggerated the threat posed to her kids as the reason she would "never show their faces again" and then promptly forgot about that once she bought the car and needed more money for the renovation, that's when it became clear that most of what she presents is false.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The Q and A she did few days back was one of the most staged things Ive seen her do. Seemed like the whole thing was designed to say ā€œIve always been like thisā€. I believe this is because shes imitating some other influencers with her ā€œmentoringā€ programmes and style. She tries to exude this air of natural confidence when in fact is riddled with insecurity and anxiety. Jumping on ALL the bandwagons while being guilty of highly unethical advertising for ages now. Trying to come across as ā€œ artyā€ and creative when shes actually just a pastiche of loads of other ā€œ beigeā€ accounts on instagram. She used to have a stylish edge about her at the beginning but lost it trying to be like all the rest. Such an over inflated opinion of herself with comments like ā€œ it doesnt matter who you are ā€œ you can still have mental health problems. Delusional. You flog yogurt. Get a grip.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I wish she would realise how lucky she is that she can bring her entire family away on a free holiday, her comment that she wouldnt enjoy it was very pointed.
not a lot of people can afford to go anywhere at the moment so a bit of gratitude wouldnt go amiss.

Reactions: 11
Sheā€™s so full of crap itā€™s embarrassing! Always contradicting herself šŸ„“ and I hare people that are like oh I never give me kids sweets. Good for you šŸ˜‚ sanctimonious git

Reactions: 4
Did Daniel chuck a dozen sausages on the fire then minutes after sheā€™s harps on about being vegan or trying to be?! Fuming aswell saying she wonā€™t be having a good time does she not realise that completely contradicts the whole point of her being there... Most people would give a an arm and a leg to be able to go on a holiday like that right now

Reactions: 5
The Tesco f&f advert . One pic was not marked as ad when sheā€™s wearing the humbug bikini but second one is. She does this ALL THE TIME! When is insta going have a ā€œreport non complianceā€ button?! Itā€™s so sneaky and just bleeping wrong

Reactions: 9
The Tesco f&f advert . One pic was not marked as ad when sheā€™s wearing the humbug bikini but second one is. She does this ALL THE TIME! When is insta going have a ā€œreport non complianceā€ button?! Itā€™s so sneaky and just bleeping wrong
Thatā€™s such a good suggestion a NON compliance button. Eimear/E-more is such a strange fish. She doesnā€™t know where sheā€™s really from or where she is going but she will buy some second hand tat for ā‚¬200 and then get paid for an advert for a dress worth ā‚¬2 from boohoo etc. Itā€™s like she has several personalities. Anyone from cork or Kerry will never say they are from both places! Iā€™m Limerick we donā€™t say Clare or Galway when it suits !!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.