Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Well done to whoever predicted a Waitrose ad after she lied and said she goes 3 x a day. How thick are Waitrose pr?! She tried the same thing with Aldi, Lidl and Tesco and none of them were interested. Them poor kids thinking they're being taken for a nice mini holiday but being used for ads and content and fake family photos.

Reactions: 11

Heywhatssssup

Did she ever explain how she went from showing the kids on insta to hiding them to showing them again and using them for her #ad’s. All very confusing & contradictory.

Watchwoman

Chatty Member
A lot of bloggers are the same. They crave the next big thing. Child after child, puppy after puppy, house after house.. they just can’t find happiness in the now. And it’s now that she should be putting her attention to. Her kids want a Mammy and Daddy that’s available. Not constantly seeking out content or I’ll be happy once I’ve this and that done.
Life is what happens when your busy making plans.
In 10 years time she’ll be bemoaning the fact that her babies are teenagers and she missed out on all the small things

Watchwoman

Chatty Member
Deleted the fat girlfriend answer. Such a weird relationship. They don’t sound like adults even. 3 kids and 2 dogs later

whiterabbit

Does she not understand that when your fixed rate mortgage ends you just remortgage to another fixed rate?? No-one pays the variable rate they stick you on at the end. Of course it’s unaffordable! Idiot!

I wish she would realise how lucky she is that she can bring her entire family away on a free holiday, her comment that she wouldnt enjoy it was very pointed.
not a lot of people can afford to go anywhere at the moment so a bit of gratitude wouldnt go amiss.

Cariad

VIP Member
Her lips are ridiculous now....enough already
Also, visiting somewhere you've been in holiday and thinking you'd like to live there is one thing but try visiting that place again in the middle of winter ( NOT when it's STILL holiday season ) when you're snowed in ( yes Cornwall does get snow Eimear) and transport is grounded ...and it takes hours to get anywhere, so not easy to nip up to London for a 'collaboration lads'. Also those cute coffee snacks will be closed ...where will you get your coffee then!

deewallace

Eimear has always been an absolute nut job. I know her probably about 20 years as we are both from the same area. I think she pretends she is so happy being a Mom but really she misses her old party life style. She used to be super glam & in to fashion & traveling but that’s all gone left since she had kids.
Just watched Social Dilemma and the absolute irony of Eimear commenting on it. She’s the one that is so dumb that she can’t critically think to the point where she believes her curated feeds that have been tailored to radicalize and con her.
That’s why over the last few months she’s been posting Bill Gates cartoons and talking about man-made “pandemics”. So when she says I know lots of people talking about it of course you have been hen, you have vortexed yourself into an echo chamber to the point you now believe the shite the vortex flings at you.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I was trying to see how old she is the other day (34 if anyone's interested) and googled her. I discovered she has a blog she hasn't updated since Harper was a tot and she was making her first foray in to interiors whilst renting.

She looks amazing in the style pictures on the blog; she didn't have a face full of... stuff, her hair suited her, she had a great casual sense of style, seemed more confident in taking it day by day - it's such a sharp contrast to how she is being lately. She's really changed and become more erratic, insecure and lost her sense of direction and self almost? Wonder if it's the increased financial responsibility of three children, a mortgage (and remortgage), and a reno, ageing which shes clearly over-conscious about, and an unstable relationship where her partner can be cruel to her.

Flicking though that reminded me that i used to quite like her and recently I really don't. She makes me cringe a lot right now. She did the same trick last night with the mexican food place; tagging herself and her family there two day in a row on stories, liking all of their posts since May, but not following them.

I would say she needs a social media break but i can see why she can't - she can't match the income she currently makes through a normal job that she would probably need to go in to at entry level as she has no real job experience (Alex Steadman of the frugality surprised me with her recent blog post on being made redundant where she was open about the salary she earned as a magazine stylist in 2008, £16-17k - I know it's a while ago but its not great given all the travel and can't imagine it's improved much given the pressures on print mags/news), and she needs to be available for the Lennon's childcare and for the girls in the morning and afternoon. At the same time the money vs her mental health and her families well being isn't the best trade off. She did seem calmer when they had the nanny/cleaner coming in a few days a week, she must be under so much pressure.
Once upon a time I really liked her as well. She was naturally pretty and her content was enjoyable when she just had Saoirse. I get the impression she didn’t realise how hard it would be to have baby after baby and the house etc & is now totally lost trying to make money. Her mental health isn’t great and she definitely needs a good friend & a social media break but she won’t do that so I’m not sure what will happen with her. I think the move is a huge mistake. I strongly dislike her these days because of her bad attitude. I have unfollowed her but she appears on my discover page a lot so I see some stories.

Literally came on here to say the same - shame on her for trying to get free things out of a small business during a pandemic when they’ll likely be struggling for business anyway in the off peak season. She’s disgusting I honestly don’t know why I’m following her anymore because all she does is anger me.

As a huge Waitrose, Ocado and John Lewis customer, this is BEYOND off-putting. So disappointed that they would associate with her. All her begging and tagging paid off. She’s a disgrace.
“Lads, I just can’t get enough of @waitroseandpartners’ sushi. This is, like, my third time in here today. No, this is not an #ad, but I would love to work with them...”
Blah, blah, predictable blah.
It’s disturbing and so transparent she’s using Cornwall just for insta content. The hunters, the dress, the insta air bnb. Ffs get a grip love. Why didn’t she use her time alone visiting to go in school time to visit schools? Imagine moving schools in a pandemic for insta content 😞

#wheresralph
#wheresBo
🤣😩😩

Tank Girl

VIP Member
She s lucky really shes landed on her feet with this “ career” because she really is thick as they come. Those comments to a local on her page are beyond belief. These “ influencers” really will stop at nothing to get what they want. So irresponsible and self centred. But we re all just jealous. Jealousy implies she has something we want. I want nothing she has thanks.

• Heart

Thedreamteam

I’ve unfollowed today, she’s clearly lost the plot and I’m finding her posts more offensive than interesting enough to watch the fallout.

• Heart

Dreamycloud

Chatty Member
That kitchen is horrendous. Done on the cheap. No thought on the design. The fridge just baffles me???

Surely Daniel has worked on enough renos to have a clue?

Oh and I actually liked the last kitchen. Certainly didn't need to be ripped out.

Sksbb2

She should have put all the tall units on the one side to keep the kitchen looking stream lined. She obviously never thought about the poxy fridge & it was just fucked at the door for somewhere to put it.

The brows look ridic but the reason they’re extra ridic is cause her Botox has settled & she’s gotten more than she let on. Her brows have dropped, which is typical Botox.

I’m glad to see she’s gotten the implant out. Hopefully that’ll settle things for her & she’ll be back to herself again cause in honesty I miss watching the old Eimear. She’s just not herself the last good while.

Cariad

VIP Member
Yes Eimear... soooo great to live near a popular seaside holiday destination( I live in Snowdonia so suffer the same fate as this in Cornwall) 😬🙄.... the beaches are heaving, locals can’t get parked anywhere/ no supermarket delivery slots for those who are vulnerable/ shielding ( I’m still shielding I’m Wales) - not to mention that young locals can’t afford houses cos this well off tourists come and buy all the cute cottages for their second homes
And let’s not even start to talk about the lack of social distancing/ lack of wearing face masks and how the local hospitals and emergency services are put under increasing pressure during the holidays due to influx of visitors

• Sad
Sorry have I missed something? None of us said we would waste our time viewing that horrendous house 😂😂😂😂 grow up Eims

lizber

She deleted so many stories tonight. Including one with written text of how she was not going to get the vaccine and some other bullshit. She also deleted various crap about Bill Gates. I wish I'd taken screenshots! I used to be mad about her, followed her for years but had to unfollow a couple of months back when she started down the conspiracy rabbit hole. I always kept on checking as I couldn't help myself, a part of me misses her in my feed. It's just been such a downward spiral the past while. It's so sad. I feel sorry for her and everyone involved. But I also want to shake her and tell her to cop the fuck on. Hope she gets (is maybe getting?) the intensive therapeutic help she clearly needs.

I've just saw someone posted screenshots of the text, one of them is now deleted. Among other stuff. Utter nonsense, so frustrating to see.