Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ela87

Chatty Member
Don't want to see anyones fanny...hairy or not. It's bad enough looking after my own 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Watchwoman

Chatty Member
That was such a strange couple of q&a’s.
I think they definitely had a huge argument and probably on holidays when she couldn’t get her “ work “ done.
she keeps expanding the family unit and just hopes that keeps them glued together.
She should be removing the stresses of life, not adding to them.

• Heart

KittenRadziwell

I used to love EVB's style, I always thought she had cool fashion sense, but what in God's name has she been wearing lately? First I just thought maybe I'm getting older and don't get the trends any more, but recently I'm convinced she's just losing her sense of self, and her fashion sense along with it! The Cornwall outfits so far have been terrible. She'd probably camouflage into her renovated kitchen/living room/bedroom now with all the brown and beige.

• Haha
Oh my god that new kitchen is shocking! #magnoliascandiwanker
The old kitchen was lovely. Why’s she showing it off with shit and mess on the sides?!

Also why has she bought a fucking tree for the LOUNGE. I thought that was for the garden... and I still wondered why she bought it 😂
Not even the dogs want to move to Cornwall.

Watchwoman

Chatty Member
Not a fan of Ciara shock jock Kelly At all, but her comments on the tampax ad are dead on.
As for Ali rose being a inspiration, she clearly has no idea of what that girl promotes but it’s definitely not a good body image

Tank Girl

VIP Member
Sorry I just can’t get past the fact that she’s making the Beirut disaster about her by posting her videos of when she was there - always the Eimear show!! Self centred cow 😡🤬
Totally! And not a mention of John Hume who literally brought peace to her own country 🙄

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Did she not have her period the last day on her holidays!! She said that explained why she was so all over the place and irrational- now she claims she hasn’t had one in ages? And it’s only come back since she’s had implant removed? 🤔🤯
That was what? A week ago since she returned from her solitary confinement in Cornwall?! She can’t even keep track of her own lies these days!

Trex

I went into the Fruut Box insta page and eimear has been liking nearly every one of their posts since the end of July..
Clearly warming them up with likes. Then took their own photos and put them on her story eluding to the fact she took them.
I just can't with her anymore.

• Heart
  • Wow

Londoncailín

VIP Member
People here were even careful not to post the (publicly available) link to her house, so that no accusations could be made. There are zero incidents of harassment or threats to her, here.
I’m wondering:
-if she has received something of this nature privately
-if the ‘false accusations’ relate to a claim made, here, a while back, by someone who claimed to know the family, to which many people said they couldn’t/wouldn’t respond, as it wasn’t something that she herself had shared, and, therefore, wasn’t appropriate
-if this is a case of ‘There is no such thing as bad publicity’ - if she holds the belief that all mentions aid a person’s cause (selling her house), even if they paint her in a bad light. She has directed a lot of new members here, today.

Surely, there has to be more to this, than the couple of innocuous posts here, last night?View attachment 233927
She should get the guy who does the voiceover for the intro/monologue to Law and Order SVU to read her post;

‘These are their stories’ 😂😂😂

• Haha

Hereforthefacts

Chatty Member
The recent Q&A, mostly if not all made up. She's so aggressive in the answers which is hilarious because she's merely answering herself!

Watchwoman

Chatty Member
Jez, the kitchen is awful. What’s with the weird corner beside the fridge. The design of it is all off. Plus it jars with the floors.
No wonder she is selling

• Heart
When you think how stretched the police are for her to lie and say they are taking this crap serious really infuriates me!
Since such a serious incident has taken place , I assume the children will now be removed from her instagram as that is what would scare me if I was in her awfully scary situation. 🙄🥱

• Heart

Basicbasic

VIP Member
She is all about instant gratification. Like kids who are 6 at Xmas who rush to open all the gifts and then don't want to play with any of it. It's chaotic living and very unfair on the kids. Remember the time she left 3 kids with one of the school mums and rushed off to a job in Ireland?. She gets 2 puppies and starts a kitchen reno and the next week she's on a break alone in cornwall. Everything it's about what she wants in that moment. No thought for anyone else. I mean, which idiot doesn't know when their fixed rate is up, it was obviously on her radar at some point because she's been going on about mortgages for a while. Didn't she mention she paid £2k a month? Well now that's doubled. Why didn't she use some oher £100k income to pay off her mortgage? Instead she fucked about buying expensive cars, clothes, mini breaks, wardrobes, kitchen etc etc. Everything she does is about making eimear happen but I think the Insta money train is coming to an end.

• Heart

laralife

And now she posts about the Elvive ;)

I think she is a good example of someone who is not suited for living their life on social media, it's just not good for her mental health.

This Cornwall stuff is actually frightening. Her children will look back and realize how reckless and deranged their mother was to uproot them from their regular lives to move to a place they went on holiday :oops: There are so many practical issues...does she not realize that it's only like that 2 months of the year??

I feel for her because deep down she just wants to be happy, like we all do, but this path of social media is just not healthy for her...she needs stability, routine, reality...

Gibbonsgob

Surely the kids will no longer be featured if she is being "harassed and threatened" as she says, if even a tiny bit of it were true surely you wouldn't continue to expose your kids to it especially
When your home is so very easily traceable now that it is online for sale and available To be viewed by anyone. If she continues to share the kids it doesn't say much for her maternal instinct to protect your children. She chose this lifestyle not the kids, they shouldn't be featured especially not as heavily As they Are. Im Still Mind f@cked about how she went through a scary situation and did the big I am about not featuring the kids and as soon as she lost content they were back in the spotlight, she is either full Of shite Or doesn't give a shite about the kids. Dunno which is worse

• Heart

Misty bananas

Agree with all the posts above. It is hard to watch with a real sense of foreboding. I’m not a psychiatrist or psychologist but if that was my sister I’d be staging an intervention. Eimear appears to be on the brink of a breakdown and needs some real care possibly a treatment centre. The pressures of small children, life , money and relationships not too mention sharing it online could break you slowly with you being the last to know. I hope someone around her is keeping a close eye. We are not given enough of what is really going on which makes it difficult to not fear the worst.
Agree with everything above. Her stories are a hard watch the mo. She looks exhausted this morning and I imagine had a hard night after getting called out so publically. Eimear if you are reading here....the BEST thing you can do for yourself and your children is close the door on the internet for a while. There are other jobs, other ways to make money. Focus on getting well and being balanced for your family. Avoid alcohol and other substances as best as you can and if your cant, get help. Speak to your GP, get a referral to a therapist. Avoid your NHS "friend " who is spreading fear and making your anxiety worse. Maybe consider a move to Ireland to be close to your dad and sisters as opposed to Cornwall. Or stick with Daniel's family in Surrey if that is appropriate to do. What is happening now isnt working for you.

Cronkerz

Re not wearing a mask in the hairdresser... She wore one on the train. Poor hairdresser sweating behind a visor and a mask and EVB not bothering her hole. It doesn't matter whether you HAVE to or not. You should wear one to protect others, as a mark of courtesy and respect.

Last edited: