Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KittenRadziwell

The kids' "first time making money in their lives". So all those times you made money from using their image to promote some shitty yoghurts or whatever, are we safe in assuming that all of that money is yours and none of it has been put into an account for them for the future? Cool. Cool cool cool. Just checking.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12

deewallace

Its been tough keeping it to myself and not making any comment at all, especially when the stories have been leaked, however i had to, now i know for certain which account / individual it’s come from

It’s L’Oréal Paris

• Haha

Watchwoman

Chatty Member
I’ve actually feel uncomfortable following her these past few weeks. I’m not sure her mind is in a good place. She asks people not to judge her but then leaves a crumble trail in regards to Danial. She wants us to know he doesn’t regard her business or respect her body. But as the viewer we are not entitled to know the full story about anything.
I think she should either stick to selling us a brand or a lifestyle.

samid4

Her implant’s out, who else thinks Eimear is going to have a “happy little accident” and have a newborn in 9 months?
Oh god i can picture the pregnancy shots on some beach in Cornwall, dress blowing whilst she cradles her bump 🙄 yep, I fear you could be right there! Sure what else could make her already chaotic life more chaotic, a baby!

Olive85

I'm all for body positivity but let's call a spade a spade here....she has packed on the pounds over the last few months (haven't we all!). But why not just admit it and drop a few instead of trying to rebrand lockdown weight gain as body positivity and self acceptance? If Daniel did say those things then he is bang out of order but at the same time don't try to pretend that you are happy with what looks to be a two stone weight gain!
I think this comment is very narrow minded, skinny doesn't equal happiness. I put on 3 stone and I'm the happiest I've ever been. I struggled with food for years and was never healthy, physically or mentally, when I was skinny. I genuinely think she is happy in her own skin and I'm delighted she can say she loves her body even tho her partner is a prick about it. You never know what goes on behind closed doors and I'd well believe Daniel is controlling. The main the that matters is the kids are loved and very well looked after.

• Heart

Repealtheinfluencer

PMT and the side effects of any implants are the least of her problems right now. People here have mentioned here that she needs help, however I think that ship has sailed. It strikes me as though she's in the midst of a breakdown/ bipolar episode right now. The erratic behaviour & chaotic existence is not normal. It's highly irregular to jump in your people carrier to a seaside town without children in toe. She reminds me so much of an extended family member who used to disappear for days on end sporadically, and she had four children at the time. On one occasion she was missing for two weeks and turned up in America. This person is now estranged from her family and lives in sheltered accommodation. The future is not bright for EVB and I would genuinely fear for her and her children.
Sorry for the long rant!
She'll end up like her Mam... Living in a caravan down in the middle of Castlegregory where none of the family go near her

• Haha
  • Sad

notionseleven

So Rosemary instagrammed her tweet that I think we all surmised was about Eimear - Eimear has responded.

I mean she deleted the offending stories pretty quickly last night. But seems to back herself again? A mess of contradictions!
Wow, that comment. A deep fear that 5k UK deaths were misreported as covid related, not a deep fear of the other 41,000 that weren't. And the fact it has killed hundreds of thousands more across the world and has caused possibly long term and life changing health problems in many more people. What the actual fuck Eimear.

• Heart
The couple who run Sunbeam Jackie are named Katy and Charlie Napier - I know this because it’s on their website. She keeps calling the woman Jackie. Because she really is dumb as 💩 and she’s sloppy and doesn’t do her homework.
I bet she went there to try and convince them to do a “collab” ... I hope they don’t fall for that shite.

How embarrassing to continually call the woman whose business you are desperate to promote by the wrong name, in print. So sloppy. And sandwiching in some truly tragic horrific footage of Beirut between name dropping luxury accommodation and products is crass beyond belief. How a volunteer organization wants anything to do with her is utterly beyond me. Associating with her is damaging to everything I assume they are trying to achieve.

• Heart

Watchwoman

Chatty Member
I got blocked from Rosie connelly because I pointed out that ASOS were mistreating workers. She got ASOS hauls during the very worst of the virus. How did she think they were packed and delivered. The magic fairy. They all know fast fashion and even the the fierce consumerism they promote on a daily basis is bad for the environment.
Talk is cheap

Cheesycrackers

You can report her account for spreading anti vax conspiracies. I think she is loosing The plot, feel a bit sorry for her to be honest.

Mustard

VIP Member
I don’t think that silk dress looked good on her. It was fussy and looked uncomfortable.

Misty bananas

The Cornwall move is to provoke a reaction I think. No influencer who is realistically moving house ever publicises that information online before it is a done deal and already happened. They wouldn't want their house up on rightmove with followers crawling all over it, or the potential new home being scrutinised price discussed etc. Its a huge move with three children (2 school going) and daniel an established builder in his local area. You dont just decide after a holiday "let's move to cornwall". As we also know they had a very public and frankly disturbing disagreement when they came back from that holiday too. Someone up thread also mentioned how close damien his brothers and mother are. I just feel the constant "we are moving to cornwall" proclamations over the last few weeks are designed to provoke a reaction in daniel, a family member etc who knows. Like someone mentioned in the q and a that they liked her bathroom and she gave a totally irrelevant answer about "wait until you see the bathroom in cornwall". Ummm there is no bathroom in cornwall. I think she is sending someone a message "I'm out of here with my kids like it or not".

Scruff

I followed her about 3/4 yrs ago. I started following her again when I saw this thread. She looks like a totally different person now it's crazy. Like if someone showed me a photo of her from nowI wouldn't have a clue who it was. She was such a natural beauty and has ruined herself. I can't believe she's only 33.

Reactions: 11