Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sksbb2

A move would explain why she’s lost her enthusiasm for that new kitchen she “NEEDED”!!

Reactions: 1

MadeinFulham

I’m skeptical. They’re mortgaged up to their eyeballs and their kitchen still isn’t finished...

I’m going with an official declaration of veganism.
Best guess, yet!
She’s getting the eyebrows done for a quickie registry office 👰🏼 like, lads!!

• Haha

Whatsgoingon898

Loads of half pictures of Daniel on her feed now. Are we supposed to forget the awful comments he made to her.
It’s disturbing to be viewing a family and their holiday but hearing about what an awful time she had in her stories
What did he say?? Sorry I stopped following her ages ago but came on here for a nosey 😂😂

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Sorry to derail the thread but speaking of Laura and Steph, have they met up since Steph moved to London? I thought it was really weird that they both live in the same city now but no mention of each other. Maybe they have and I missed it. Sorry again for going off topic, but Eimear has been quiet the last few days!
Steph mentions her other sister a bit and tags her and recommends her podcast etc. I’ve not seen her mention Laura much in the past.

CmCm2012

He was texting a friend of mine when we were in lockdown so they never did meet up . Just spoke on the phone & texted . I was shocked when she showed me his picture as he is not her usual type . I warned her about his background. She said he seemed a nice guy . I’m just glad for her it never went anywhere.
Stop!!!! Goss alert is he a player lads? Poor eims

LMPhun

Wonder how much is being charged for her Instagram course, and how much is going to charity?

KittenRadziwell

Is the RI modelling job the big news she was hinting about the other day?? I knew it'd be some boring work bollox. Here we all were speculating about a marriage or a new baby. Thank jesus it's not either of those I suppose. Silver linings and all.

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Can we also talk about the fact that she wore no mask in the hairdressers.... Thought they were mandatory in hairdressers???
On my local high street in SW London, I passed many hair salons on Saturday. The staff were fully kitted out in PPE but, not the customers.

Cheesycrackers

There is a post on her grid for some bottles of something. Are the cosmetics, drinks seriously the pics are so blurry I don’t know what they are

• Haha