Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
That comment about littered naturally!!! My arse!!! People do it to make money 😫
Puppies are not fun. Mine put me on antidepressants. I don’t care what anyone says. People do not do it for FUN. How can it not be for the money!!! Argghhh

Reactions: 1

Sally77

Kitchen isn’t even finished that she was so excited about. Outside of the house is like an old shack 🥴😂 there will be no move to Cornwall 🙄😂 dat lip man. Christ

Cariad

VIP Member
63F00238-B9DF-4393-B7EB-0EE7FC04738E.png
What a manky window....thought she'd finished this room and has had a second viewing....whod want to buy a house in this state - just goes to show it's all smoke and mirrors when it come to interiors on Instagram

whiterabbit

I found the sea swimming bit totally baffling too But then I guess the kids are hardy after spending many a 20 degree day playing in the paddling pool at home. The amount of days she shows pics of them frolicking in the hose and it’s not that warm makes me shiver

Cariad

VIP Member
Hope Eimear's got her wellies and waterproofs with her....there's another band of stormy weather heading for Cornwall...then she'll maybe see it's not all idyllic walks along the beach

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Thanks for the explanation. St. Ives is beautiful but I’ve only been there out of season, after schools have gone back. Were I to buy there, it would have to have parking. I think I’d get an electric bike to whizz up the hills and leave the car at home. 😁
They are hellish aren’t they? We were there a couple of years ago and my friends handbrake went on one of the hills.... I think I wet myself a bit! Thankfully she was able to manoeuvre it to a taxi rank .

Affording fuel at a garage is another sticky point with me too, everything is more expensive down here .

Cariad

VIP Member
Don’t want to burst your bubble Eimear but anybody can be ‘cast’.... I’ve several friends who have been in The Crown, Poldark and my daughter was an extra and Alison Pill’s body double in the Sci fi series Devs which was filmed when she was in final year of Uni
She got to meet all the cast including Alison Pill Nick Offerman and the series creator Andrew Garland - who she said was lovely
sadly all her scenes were cut 😂 but she spent 2 weekS on set in Manchester and got 3 fab meals per day plus £175/day fees which paid for her 6 week trip round S America once she’d graduated
Beat that!
Oh and my elder daughter interviewed several tv / film folk when she was manager of student TV at Uni and had a lovely interview with Brian Cox ( the actor not the physicist!😂)

Cheesycrackers

Do they do open viewings in the U.K.? I love a good nosey at houses on my street when they come up for sale. How on earth would she get a mortgage for a new gaff?