Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tank Girl

VIP Member
What an actual fool. Shes an extra. Can hear the” I want to thank” speeches already 🤣 . And why is she getting tested when she thinks its all a hoax/ conspiracy . She really is something else 🤣

Reactions: 2

Madamex

VIP Member
What an actual fool. Shes an extra. Can hear the” I want to thank” speeches already 🤣 . And why is she getting tested when she thinks its all a hoax/ conspiracy . She really is something else 🤣
She has no choice in getting tested I'm sure.

Sally77

Kim does not respect social distancing rules 🙄😂 must have a dog trainer, god forbid she does anything herself
Haha yes this! Random dog trainer in her house 🙄 she’s at home she doesn’t have an actual job (apart from influencer/actress/photographer/stylist/interior designer) surely she has the time to train the dog. Probably a freebie 😂

Dreamycloud

Chatty Member
If she's gone to see her mother, she wouldn't be able to for 14 days...... surely she wouldn't be away from kids that long?

Comeonnowgurl

I wasnt sure at the time if it was that different but wow : thanks for putting the two together. Her skin texture has changed from how smooth and clear it was: her lips we nicer and she looked fresher before.
It cant just be the botox....
..and only three years ago , how someone’s face can change so drastically, she was glowing before ,children stress you, men stress you ... these dogs are gonna bring her into her 40s early

Madamex

VIP Member
I think they are part of it. They are altering clothes too which basically goes to show that everything you see on a clothing site in regards to how
It fits the model is bull shit
At least the kids will be paid for their work. Let's hope its put aside for them in a savings account.

Sksbb2

When you have Botox on your forehead, you really need to lift the brows, too. Otherwise, the frozen, ‘droopy’ look is shocking! Kate Middleton always has her eyebrows lifted.
It can be such a telltale sign. It’ll settle again in a few weeks and her brows will rise back up again.

SSnark

Chatty Member
So much grasping for 'content' at the moment. Did anyone notice the humble brag on the post about the sustainable shoe company; something to the effect of ''my poor friend was broke, broken and lost. A creative like me. A dreamer. I advertised for a job on my page and BINGO she was in paid designer work and now has her own label. g'wan girl. Pats on the back for me please?''

Also, it is so unethical that she continues films people without their permission. I very much doubt anyone at the beach expects or wants to be posted on a page for thousands to see without giving their consent. The ridiculous footage of that guy ''surfing'' that she claims she learned so much from - he is clearly a beginner too & the conditions are absolutely sh*t. I say this as a surfer myself for the last 20 years. I can only imagine the effusive expert chat we can expect from her post her one private surf lesson about how 'liberated' she feels in the water, the joy of it all & styling herself as the next Kelly Slater. All so predictable and contrived.
You know who else surfs? Courtney adamo or whatever she’s called - Eimear u ain’t rich enough to emulate Courtney

Fatface

VIP Member
My money is on her moving to Brighton or Hove - she won’t want to be so far from
London or Daniel (so he can have the kids when she needs to travel for work)

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
Daniel saying those words to her is beyond upsetting. He’s not exactly in the best shape himself so who does he think he is?! Is he actually joking?! . ‘I don’t want a fat girlfriend’ im trying to even find a context where it doesn’t come out as sounding totally abusive but there is none. I understand trying to make your relationship work for your kids but if he did say that you don’t put it online for your 97k followers to see. I think it’ll be deleted by morn....
How do we know he actually said it🤔🤔🤔Eimear could be lying

Fathead

VIP Member
I went into the Fruut Box insta page and eimear has been liking nearly every one of their posts since the end of July..
Clearly warming them up with likes. Then took their own photos and put them on her story eluding to the fact she took them.
I just can't with her anymore.
Maybe a little message outlining her tactics wouldn’t go amiss

Pretty much. Imagine how all the brands that gifted her major fixtures that won’t be making the move feel! Howden’s got one picture of a kitchen sink with a bit of dodgy ceiling in the background out of gifting her a free kitchen.

Her stories for the past 5 weeks have been all verging on manic ‘lads, am I mad moving to a place I’ve only spent 5 days on holiday? hahaha totally rhetorical, don’t raise any concerns because, have you seen it! Gorgeous! And it just feels like home (cue comparing every village to Ireland without explanation).’

(She’s also cried a lot last time she was in Cornwall. She randomly went alone for 7 days And spent most of it crying alone on cliffs and filming beaches that were bustling, then waiting until everyone left and filming them empty and pretending to be the first person who had ever set eyes on it)

And that’s the ‘highlights’. They’re viewing houses on this trip down, particularly keen on a doer upper near st ives atm. When she went in to this obsessive mode 6 weeks ago she said before the Suffolk house kitchen was finished that once it was they’d probably put their house on the market (bet she’s glad she remortgaged to do her bathroom and living spacup now 🥴). Her q&a’s seem mostly written by herself. when she’s asked why she’s moving she just says the entire county she’s only visited Touristy places in twice feels ‘right’, it’s attractive (in July and august... The only times she’s been), and she would be fine to work from there and travel when she needs to for other jobs. So yeah. That’s enough to pull the kids out of school, move them away from grandparents and friends to a place their parents know no one and where some of the locals are outright hostile to “up-countriers”, and where Daniel has no work reputation.
Was the kitchen gifted or did she just get the cheapest one using Daniels trade discount ? That’s how howdena operate

Sally77

Wonder if she still uses Sylvia for cleaning etc?? Not seen her in ages on her stories. She prob got sick of her 🥴🙈

Reactions: 1