Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Would Daniel really move away from the family and steady stream of work? Comes across as proper Surrey boy.

I can imagine her being a complete spoilt brat with the Cornwall move. Daniels worked tirelessly on that house. My DH is in the same industry and for her to say ‘meh’ in response to doing up another house you’d think he’s just erected a shed.
I reckon she’s played the ‘I earn more than you so I’ll support the family if you have no work’ card!

There are people out there dying to get on the housing ladder and would kill for her property. Self-absorbed brat.

I can imagine her being a complete spoilt brat with the Cornwall move. Daniels worked tirelessly on that house. My DH is in the same industry and for her to say ‘meh’ in response to doing up another house you’d think he’s just erected a shed.
I reckon she’s played the ‘I earn more than you so I’ll support the family if you have no work’ card!

There are people out there dying to get on the housing ladder and would kill for her property. Not to mention those struggling to keep their homes due to Covid and no work. Self-absorbed brat.

Reactions: 2

Instagram1

Her house isn’t on Rightmove yet. I’m assuming Daniel will ‘tidy it up’ to sell and then be left behind with Ralph?

Sksbb2

As Eimear reads here I hope she sees this and doesn't let Lennon eat uncut grapes again - so dangerous and so easily avoided.
That stressed me out so much when I saw him eating them from the punnet.

Regarding being cast as an extra, I don’t think she’s claiming to be an actress. She’s probably doing it for fun. I’d 100% hop on that opportunity just for the fun of it / new experience.

Mustard

VIP Member
So she got a parasol from Bear and Bear in return for advertising it? Like a consolation prize for not getting one of the over £2k ones.

Aisleseat

Chatty Member
She's after doing one of her consulting jobs today. Spotted the owner of a boutique called Silk Peaches talk about the fabulous training that she was given in her 2 hour session. So inspirational by all accounts. She's got some brass neck

• Haha

Scahudderxx

Chatty Member
Laura De Barra on instagram low-key shading Eimear was gas
Funny what she said about sales people in BT putting on the Cork accents when they’re trying to sell you something! Now obviously Eimear already has an accent - but it definitely comes out more when she’s trying to sell, promote or exaggerate!

Janeymac

The puppy seems really happy and most importantly adored in any posts she has shared. We have a 6 month puppy and our house was chaotic when we first got him because everyone wanted to see him and snuggle him. After a couple days we got his routine and training going. A lot of puppies go into hectic homes, it doesn't make them any less loved or cared for. I do think 2 puppies is mental, we've a 4 year old dog with our 6 month old and it's mayhem but I really think people need to relax and stop "feeling sorry" for a puppy that they've seen a few videos of and have no idea what way it's being cared for other than negative assumptions/predictions! I would always prefer to adopt rather than shop but it doesn't always work out that way. We need hypoallergenic dogs and have never once found a shelter with these breeds. Maybe the same goes for breeds they want for whatever reason?
I’m just going to say if I was an insta hun like eimear and knew
I suspect the ads were scheduled in when she thought she was getting the cockerpoo immediately after birth. Ralph is a panic puppy to meet commercial agreement dates 🤷‍♀️
yes exactly this! I bet the cockerpoo never turns up! No word on Ralph until he was literally in the house

Lw123

I cannot believe her partner said that! So incredibly horrible😭 The story replies too, my heart goes out to her! I met Eimear before in my home town either a year or two years ago, never knew who she was at the time or heard of her until the local cafe in the area tagged her. She was lovely and a very doting mother, very naturally pretty too and has a lovely figure!
Did he actually say it though ? 🤷🏻‍♀️