Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Was that Daniels brother who came at the weekend? The fat guy? He looks exactly like one of her daughters.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
God she’s in a right snit lately about not being liked by everyone. Clearly it does bother her, if it didn’t she’d stop banging on about it.

Mustard

VIP Member
They are hellish aren’t they? We were there a couple of years ago and my friends handbrake went on one of the hills.... I think I wet myself a bit! Thankfully she was able to manoeuvre it to a taxi rank .

Affording fuel at a garage is another sticky point with me too, everything is more expensive down here .
Didn’t realise that about fuel. I’ve heard it’s very lovely there at Christmas and New Year.

Fathead

VIP Member
i found it super easy not sure if it’s good to be posting as it names the road but 2 bedroom bungalow Surrey £490k will take you there .
There’s a similar one for £505k wtaf?

Last edited:

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
I’m not being bitchy here, but I cannot believe that she got this hair done, what, two weeks ago, at a six-hour appointment. I really hope that it was free. She could have had a fabulous balayage, or any treatment, at a reputable salon - her re-growth was substantial, and looked healthy. There was lots of scope.
Anyway, seems crazy to me that this is where she is at, two weeks post a six-hour appointment. A day’s work, for less than two weeks of salon-fresh colour.
Footnote: not a jealous troll; I go to the salon once a week! Just passing comment, given the amount of salon updates that day!
You're right, i'd be unhappy with that result!

Liveit

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again! She’s self centred, self obsessed, selfish,
Honestly she went from "I can't afford this mortgage and am worried about money and need to move asap" to nearly crying with joy at a gifted water bottle, just because its from Chanel. I don't know if she's superficial, deluded or both.
Both 😂

Cariad

VIP Member
I would have just assumed her partner was standing right there watching the kids... I don't turn my back on my child in the bath.
If you look at the stories though, the kids are merrily running through the surf....no adult near enough to grab them if a wave pulls them in....my husband nearly drowned in waves less wild than those!

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Hadn’t realised. Has her friend Bethielethie - Hungermama, commented at all as just a little while ago Bethie was saying how great a friend EVB is to her.
Not sure about Hungermama (even typing that ridiculous name makes me want to vom 🤢) My eyes tend to burn when I see comments from mummy bloggers, so perhaps I missed it 😂

Liveit

Rosemary MacCabe’s latest IG post. Eimear has deleted them as I don’t think she could understand the comments. Probably threw her phone at halfway across the room in a tantrum and dented the kitchen reno. Hope Ralph is ok though.
Thank you! Loving the latest from the post after she deleted hers! 🤪

Thank you! Loving the latest from the post after she deleted hers! 🤪
And she’s not following rosemary anymore...

Influenced

Chatty Member
Thought she had gone a bit silent on the new kitchen front. Clearly lost interest in the house so moving on to the next shiny thing.
Did she post that WhatsApp thing? What is that about?