Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Does this mean Daniel told her she was putting on weight & he didn’t like it ??? What a weird thing to
Yes she’s just confirmed it was Daniel. I don’t even know what to say...that’s disgusting. No way would I stick with a man who tells me that. What TF?!

Reactions: 10

Seelfox

VIP Member
Just because you comment on this site doesn’t mean your unhappy or jealous or not a nice person.

Tank Girl

VIP Member
Imagine the selfish fuckers listening to a podcast in the car boring the pants off the kids on a long journey just so she can try come across as clever on an app. The poor kids then distracted in the back. Shes an actual moron

notionseleven

I don’t understand - if her mortgage has doubled and they can’t afford it on a two bed in Surrey ... how does she think she’s going to afford a four bedroom in Cornwall?! That makes absolutely no sense to me.
She doesn't seem to be thinking or acting rationally at the moment. I didn't really see it yesterday but today it's more obvious that she's not in a good place. Hope she has good people looking after her and that she takes time away from social media. If she's going through something with her mental health I feel for her, but I'm still disgusted that she used her platform to spread fear and misinformation. She needs time offline.

• Heart

Hereforthefacts

Chatty Member
Does she favour one of the dogs over the other ?
Yes, totally. Poor oul Ralph will be rehomed by September. Wait for it, She'll make up some exaggerated story that will devastate her and she'll be so so guilty that she didn't see it coming 😴😴😴 Cue "how did I not know this "

Londoncailín

VIP Member
You can take out ‘I wonder’!!
Can’t wait for the cliched surf talk in her Cork accent. Gnarly like, total wipeout like, hang loose like😂

She will have repetitive strain injury from tagging surfing brands after tomorrow’s lesson.

G’wan girl.....like.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Jonnyjo

She's such an annoying woman... then only niche she'll find is up her own arse.
There's nothing original or honest on anything she promotes anymore because she's just doing it to pay off the huge debt of new car and home renovation

• Haha
Going by her track record for lying, I’d be inclined to take it all with a pinch of salt.
they’re obviously arguing again & she’s airing her dirty laundry without an ounce of respect for him.
even if he did say some of that shit, I struggle to believe she’s completely innocent herself. No doubt she’s thrown a few one liners at him too.
It sounds like such an unhealthy relationship. They’re in therapy...suddenly living together again after being apart. If they think 2 puppies are gonna cement things...what on Earth are they thinking?

Eevie

Lolling at her list of previous jobs which (other than the Red FM production/presentation gig) were entirely internships supplemented by call centre work and bar work. Eimear you have literally been a call centre worker for most of your working life: that is how you made an income and it’s nothing to be ashamed of.

• Heart

Comeonnowgurl

New Thread “EVB, doesn’t clean up Ralph’s pee. Expanding lips and travel tips along with house flips... and gladrags, lads.”

If she is actually in Cornwall right now what the fuck is she doing? Has she seen photos of coastal areas during the heatwave this week? Fuck off back to the paddling pool in your garden and bin off this idealised bullshit perfect family beach life you aren’t going to have!!! I feel for these coastal towns with increasing numbers because of twunts like her like having a summer fling with a town she’s visited once!!! I loved my holiday to greece last year, but am I living there? Am I fuck 😂😂😂

She’s said she’ll be in Surrey a lot seeing family when they move...it really baffles me. Not sure the peugot will survive those sort of miles but we’ll see.

• Haha

Jonnyjo

Considering how the economy is going down the pan I'd think she'd want to rethink her relocation.. I don't think she can sustain any more debt.. she really is a moron thinking a move to Cornwall will solve all her problems.

MizMix

She doesn’t even follow them 🙄 she doesn’t even care enough about their business to actually follow them - just dipping in to spam with likes hoping they’ll give her freebies. These small businesses are so hard to run and crap margins - like just support them instead of begging for freebies.

• Wow
  • Heart