Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Shes still saying “ no one knows where it came from” 🙄 she annoys me so much with her bullshit. Shes been carrying on for months like theres no virus, taking her kids everywhere with her, talking about being in Waitrose 3 times a day, loads of unnecessary trips, treatments and visitors. Spouting her conspiracy bullshit whenever and now “ how do ye feel lads”. Desperate for engagement.
She is beyond full of shite i doubt she herself knows whether she's coming or going,backwards,forwards,round and round she goes.
Eimear to be a good liar you need to have a good memory!
Remember when Covid broke how she was freaking out and pulled the kids out of school as she was so terrified!
I bet Shirley and her hubby are ecstatic they're moving!
Can you imagine living next door to her? It's the poor people of Cornwall i genuinely feel for now, she'll flounce about down there all entitled like do you know who I am? Whilst all the time she'll be weighing up what she can beg off them for the new house 😠

Reactions: 9

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Why do “influencers” have to wait until it’s breaking news to step away from a brand. How come they don’t research a topic before advertising it to the masses. Do we expect too much from them at the end of the day.
There basic function is sell their souls for tatt no one really needs.
We all like a little inspiration, I love interiors etc, but we seem to have reached a peak, both environmental and lets face it financially.
No one should be buying on credit. It’s a dangerous road and she should not be promoting it as a viable option for someone that wants all the stuff but isn’t prepared to do actual hard graft for it
Simple answer is that they don’t care about the ethical aspect. It’s all about £££

MadeinFulham

People here were even careful not to post the (publicly available) link to her house, so that no accusations could be made. There are zero incidents of harassment or threats to her, here.
I’m wondering:
-if she has received something of this nature privately
-if the ‘false accusations’ relate to a claim made, here, a while back, by someone who claimed to know the family, to which many people said they couldn’t/wouldn’t respond, as it wasn’t something that she herself had shared, and, therefore, wasn’t appropriate
-if this is a case of ‘There is no such thing as bad publicity’ - if she holds the belief that all mentions aid a person’s cause (selling her house), even if they paint her in a bad light. She has directed a lot of new members here, today.

Surely, there has to be more to this, than the couple of innocuous posts here, last night?
7EA50457-E93B-439B-BB81-7A41738B77D5.jpeg

Last edited:

Londoncailín

VIP Member
If i was the friend who just lost their father to covid I’d be fuming that she’s done that post! She’s said in the past about the media and covid hype not helping so why is she doing the same? She’ll use anything for content 😡
I doubt said ‘friend’ even exists

She looked close to tears this morning. Does she think she’s some unique bohemian type with this move? Has she any idea how much it costs to move? Does she know that house prices have dropped due to covid? I just don’t see this working and there are three innocent children and two dogs being taken along for the ride.

He went out with a close friend of mine for a few years, before he went travelling and met Eimear. He was VERY controlling and mentally abusive to my friend, never physically. I don’t wanna go into details that aren’t mine to tell, but he’s defo got some control issues.

• Wow

MadeinFulham

I’m convinced PR departments are ran by 20 year olds these days who only know “followers” and have no concept of brand loyalty or image
Absolutely no due diligence taken by Waitrose before entering into an agreement or contract with her.

Wonder if she’s paying the £250/night herself, or if it’s an #ad? I can’t see why either Airbnb or the host would ‘need’ her.
Also, can someone explain why the poor dogs have been left at home? Not so much part of the ‘family’ now, lads. Honoured to be their carer, until I have a staycation...
0AABFBFF-FEF6-4164-AA37-2A980C70F9AD.png
4E3002FD-D057-4C94-9A6B-43A893163696.png

Last edited:

Madamex

VIP Member
She's so attention seeking. Telling her followers she cried three times yesterday. I wonder was she drink last night.

MadeinFulham

Just going to throw these out there now before I forget them as potential new thread suggestions
#Eimears home on the gram exposed as an utter sham
#Winging it in knitted pants in a house with huge plants
Love both!!
Winging it in knitted pants in a house with huge outdoor plants

• Haha

MojitoMel

Chatty Member
The family pic she has posted is weird, the most unnatural thing about it is herself and Daniel. His eyes look open and looking away, and she looks very awkward, the body language is all wrong.

Dodah

I first started following her while she was on the trip to Beirut- I cannot believe how different she looks

I cannot believe her partner said that! So incredibly horrible😭 The story replies too, my heart goes out to her! I met Eimear before in my home town either a year or two years ago, never knew who she was at the time or heard of her until the local cafe in the area tagged her. She was lovely and a very doting mother, very naturally pretty too and has a lovely figure!

She often preaches about environmental issues. I’m obsessed with recycling and gifting - she needs to get off her lazy ass, rip up those cardboard boxes and put them into recycling bags. I mean, our recycling is collected, weekly, in London; I presume that the same applies in Surrey. Talk about being lazy.View attachment 211843
I’m sure Chanel PR are thrilled with this

She is all about instant gratification. Like kids who are 6 at Xmas who rush to open all the gifts and then don't want to play with any of it. It's chaotic living and very unfair on the kids. Remember the time she left 3 kids with one of the school mums and rushed off to a job in Ireland?. She gets 2 puppies and starts a kitchen reno and the next week she's on a break alone in cornwall. Everything it's about what she wants in that moment. No thought for anyone else. I mean, which idiot doesn't know when their fixed rate is up, it was obviously on her radar at some point because she's been going on about mortgages for a while. Didn't she mention she paid £2k a month? Well now that's doubled. Why didn't she use some oher £100k income to pay off her mortgage? Instead she fucked about buying expensive cars, clothes, mini breaks, wardrobes, kitchen etc etc. Everything she does is about making eimear happen but I think the Insta money train is coming to an end.
Also the mortgage didn’t double, the interest rate doubled so it likely went from say £2k to £2.3k, yes £300 a month is a big difference but surely not “make or break” to someone on £100k a year plus also Daniels salary to be included. The audacity of her to be promoting klarna and some online bank and she can’t even absorb a £300 Increase for a month or two until she sets again to a fixed rate. It’s all bullshit to justify the move although she’ll probably blame the fact that banks don’t want to allegedly lend to single mothers who are self employed...like she’s the only one to ever exist!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Mona86

VIP Member
Thank you trolls for the entertaining sale ads - I’m just here fucking speechless since I discovered the house is up for sale and this whim of a notion to move to the place she holidayed in (a whim most of us have often after a family hol but forget it before we even get home ) is now being acted on. She’s fucking nuts

• Haha
Yoni soap!?? She does realise that’s for her vagina right?? Or does she have a phobia of those holes too?? Again zero research on a product she’s clearly been sent

• Haha
Anyone else think she’s on the same journey Britney was on in 2007? I can’t cope with her manic behaviour.

Interest rates go up. QUICK LETS FIND A SHED IN CORNWALL AND MOVE TOMORROW.

That Chanel hot water bottle could pay the extra bit of mortgage....

instafamous123

Eimear has always been an absolute nut job. I know her probably about 20 years as we are both from the same area. I think she pretends she is so happy being a Mom but really she misses her old party life style. She used to be super glam & in to fashion & traveling but that’s all gone left since she had kids.

• Haha
I see the puppy whisperer is back....no social distancing there then ,and happy for her kids to be near her in the still unfinished kitchen 😳....Eimear obviously thinks rules don't apply to her
Puppy whisperer is now having the puppy whilst they bugger off to Cornwall next week on an #AD 🙄!!! Honestly that poor pup being past from pillar to post. I have a feeling that trainer is going to get A LOT of business from her. I can’t get my head round wtf they’ve bought 2 puppies 🤬🤬🤬

• Wow