Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lb84818

Also I died laughing when she said about the new Netflix social media documentary. Omg so scared, computers, socials, conspiracies AHHHHH. Mate. Have some self awareness.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Mouthycow

Can we also talk about the fact that she wore no mask in the hairdressers.... Thought they were mandatory in hairdressers???

whiterabbit

What I find so sad in all this is there are three children that need stability. It’s all very well saying they met travelling, have lived all over so no problem moving again lads blah blah...but now there are three small people who need looking after. I wonder how the eldest in particular feels about leaving her school and friends? But this isn’t a consideration in the world of Eimear

• Heart

KittenRadziwell

I bet they are going to flip houses for a living. He does all the building renovations.
She gets the materials & interiors for #sponcon and they make a pretty packet at the end of it & and move on to the next one.
Nah, that kind of work takes someone who is organised, money savvy and good at seeing things through. All traits which do not describe poor old Eimear. Also, there's only so many bland, beige, non-descript, boring interiors people can handle.

SSnark

Chatty Member
Genuinely confused as to what we’re “jealous” about she says we all are but just don’t want to admit it.
Am I jealous of her boyfriend calling her fat?
am I jealous of her chasing her boyfriend with a knife when he tried to leave her?
man I jealous of a house that doesn’t fit their family?
Am I jealous of how many times they have broken up and provided a very bad example for their children of a good relationship?
Am I jealous she lies about planning for her children?
am I jealous of all the work she gets done so her face looks so far from her natural self?
Hahahaha darling I’m definitely not jealous
Literally nothing about her life is enviable

• Heart

Bella_31tg

I think the ‘I’m almost a vegan’ suits what she is trying to put out about herself. Will take a picture of Kerrygold with something like ‘I could be vegan if it was not for this’
But sure buys sushi, cooks a roast, the Danone dairy yoghurts etc

Did she ever explain how she went from showing the kids on insta to hiding them to showing them again and using them for her #ad’s. All very confusing & contradictory.
Someone's got to pay the mounting debits off!
Cash cows and exact reason she got the two puppies to get more ££££ rolling in.
Only reason she's moving to Cornwall is she's hoping to free up equity from her Surrey shack. I say shack as who ever takes it on is facing a money pit putting right the shambles it currently is in.

Eims clearly hasn't a pot to piss in as was clearly demonstrated last week when she had her gifted £30 eyebrow treatment done. I've never seen such an amateur job - the dye was all over her skin,the end result was patchy uneven colour. Who would post such awful photos? You'd be mortified even admitting they were your brows.
Can't even afford a professional brow treatment in that "Living the dream life"
Fooling no one Eimear - your life is a big of a shambles as your house is!

I don’t understand - if her mortgage has doubled and they can’t afford it on a two bed in Surrey ... how does she think she’s going to afford a four bedroom in Cornwall?! That makes absolutely no sense to me.
Didn’t she tell us she made 6 figures last year and she still can’t afford her mortgage?! It’s not Buckingham palace, it’s a 2 bed bungalow in Surrey!!! I think she goes on about this so she can try to justify that the move to Cornwall is essential and not the reality which is she is selfishly upping and moving her family because SHE is running away from her problems. Again.

samid4

1st time poster here but read the threads with great amusement! Would she not have waited to visit cornwall to do her "research" when the kids were back in school so she can see what the schools were like in the area? Surely with her having 3 smallies, 1 of them already being of school age, that she would be an important factor for her in her "big move"! Also she harps on about not being able to get as much work done with 3 kids at home and how she can't live without the lady who comes in and helps her clean her house (Sylvia I think it is) and yet is moving hours away from his family & anyone who helps her out. Baffling.. She says England is her home because that's where her babies were born but why wouldn't she move home to be closer to her family as she clearly needs them in her life at the moment! I reckon he wouldn't move here and I get the impression she would bend over backwards for him to get the attention from him that she craves. Just my opinion

Going from house to house should she be wearing a face mask ?
You’d think, wouldn’t you. And on top of the children like that. A few weeks ago EVB was dead against school, whilst still taking them to the shops. Now they’re back at school and all over some random woman who trains dogs. She’s just so full of shit, I can’t stand it. And someone’s brother over at the weekend. Just despair with her, lads.
Also still reeling over ‘#gypsystyle - it’s a THING’

It’s all rosy for now, til next time 😒🙄😂 god she’s such a flat earther.... doing a poll on who thinks Epstein is still alive 🙄😂
‘WAKE UP TO THE WORLD’ yeah good one, were you asleep for the entire day when everyone was posting a black square for black out Tuesday?

• Heart

Shall64

Chatty Member
Where are these screen shots from?
I sent her a message challenging her headline/non research views earlier after unfollowing her and seeing so many other people challenging her on her views. Back and forth for five minutes and then blocked.
Cannot take on a discussion. Has not read up on a single “cause” and blocks anyone with a different view.
Happy to sign out of it.
Increasingly uncomfortable.

• Heart
  • Wow

MiffyBay

It’s the laugh that has to go. The fake for the Insta laugh. Those children are going to grow up thinking that life is punctuated by fake laughter.

I remember when she went “home” to Kerry she once posted a story about her sister thinking she was a real idiot because in all her posed photos she fake laughed to get the right smiley look. So they were wandering around taking her photo while she fake laughed. Nothing is real or honest or true.

• Haha
  • Wow

Tank Girl

VIP Member
I really feel sorry for her. I think she doesnt have a support network of real friends. Her ignorance is astounding re very real issues such as that implant/ the virus etc. Thats very worrying with a large following. Shes sharing her personal issues in an attempt to be seen as “ authentic”. Id say she doesnt know whats real. When I used to follow her it always struck me as off when on her stories she would say “ YOU know this/ YOU know that” as if she was having a genuine conversation with someone instead of advertising things to strangers. Its the very vulnerable/gullible are susceptible to conspiracy theory. She has no grounding. Shes trying to pass as creative when she has no qualifications it must be exhausting

• Heart
‘Back where I’m meant to be ❤’ = ‘Back where I’m meant to be promoting three ads in less than an hour ❤’ Absolutely zero awareness - out of her last seven Stories, five have been ads. Without the #, obviously.
Meanwhile, her numbers just keep on dropping. What fool would even dream of signing-up for lessons from her? (The ‘Sex and the City’ mention 🤣🤣🤣)
View attachment 224552
Ah you mean the time she spent half a day being a runner on set?! Living the dream Eimear...or as she would say herself “g’wan girl!!”

• Haha