Edenharvz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wayne orders Eden's deliveroo for her because she's "too busy"... she's too busy to order food, but not too busy to tell someone her order and get them to order for her...

Reactions: 2
I was cringing the whole time. She legit thinks she’s some kind of celebrity.

Her live last night was so dull, her taking out her hair extensions, She’s ruined her hair and she blames TT no she ruined it for clout.

I was kinda upset when she called Wayne the C word even if she didn’t mean it in a bad way, it’s a horrible word to call anyone, the language she comes out with is disgusting she’s a woman, she shouldn’t speak like that.

Did anyone see when she called her nephew a head and was like isn’t he a dick head Freya. Then she went on to say only joking he isn’t a head.

That Tom guy was in her lives she said he almost ruined her career 🤣🤣, he was telling her he was jealous of Marvin what he wanted to do to her etc.

There is kids on this live/app and she allows people to speak like that.
Oh and her management team have told her to start you tube.

Oh a nd she said she’s smarter then Wayne I pissed myself with laughter when she said that she’s deluded.
Wayne orders Eden's deliveroo for her because she's "too busy"... she's too busy to order food, but not too busy to tell someone her order and get them to order for her...

Reactions: 1
I’m glad I don’t watch her lives much anymore as they sound awful, she’s getting worse!
Blaming tik tok for her hair? Sorry what? Unbelievable. We also really don’t want to know about all the different guys she’s talking to and sending pics to why does she choose to make that public? It really doesn’t make her look good like she thinks it does

Same I hardly watch her lives, but I was awake last night so I ended up watching it.
The amount of guys she has on the go is ridiculous, oh she blamed Tom for making that public saying he almost ruined her career.
No she thinks she’s this full on celebrity and she knows TT is getting boring now and she’s probs past it so you tube will keep her fame going

I’m glad I don’t watch her lives much anymore as they sound awful, she’s getting worse!
Blaming tik tok for her hair? Sorry what? Unbelievable. We also really don’t want to know about all the different guys she’s talking to and sending pics to why does she choose to make that public? It really doesn’t make her look good like she thinks it does

Who else gets the feeling most people just watch her videos posts and lives like it’s a car crash that you don’t want to see but can’t help watching purely for the drama! All her FANS are 12 years old, easily influenced and too naive to realise how nasty she is to everyone including her own followers. As for her saying Tom nearly ruined her career 🤦🏻‍♀️ What career? She should think about her actions now she has a ‘following’ if she doesn’t want the info getting out.

Reactions: 6
Oh yeah people watch her to see what unoriginal content she has posted. Her fans worship her and she’s setting a negative example and it’s ok to behave the way she does.
That was my thought exactly, what career ? I mean we all know she sends stuff to these men but if it
gets out that’s on her no one else.
Does she still talk to Yorkshire peach (Lisa)? I hardly see them on lives together anymore or Lisa being mentioned.
Who else gets the feeling most people just watch her videos posts and lives like it’s a car crash that you don’t want to see but can’t help watching purely for the drama! All her FANS are 12 years old, easily influenced and too naive to realise how nasty she is to everyone including her own followers. As for her saying Tom nearly ruined her career 🤦🏻‍♀️ What career? She should think about her actions now she has a ‘following’ if she doesn’t want the info getting out.

She has ruined her hair, it was already ruined and snapped before the green started.

I just typed a long paragraph out giving her advice but thought sod it, she thinks she knows everything anyway so what's the point.

Yaz doesn't do anything to her hair. Washes once a week or so and puts it in a plait. I had all my dead hair cut off in summer into a long bob. Its now down the middle of my back, way past my bra. The key is not dying it, not over drying and not straightening it. I wash it every 3 days and bun or a plait.

Eden couldn't do this, she thinks her hair is a reason she's popular.

Too busy doing her makeup on Lives to order her own Deliveroo 🤦🏻‍♀️

She has ruined her hair, it was already ruined and snapped before the green started.

I just typed a long paragraph out giving her advice but thought sod it, she thinks she knows everything anyway so what's the point.

Yaz doesn't do anything to her hair. Washes once a week or so and puts it in a plait. I had all my dead hair cut off in summer into a long bob. Its now down the middle of my back, way past my bra. The key is not dying it, not over drying and not straightening it. I wash it every 3 days and bun or a plait.

Eden couldn't do this, she thinks her hair is a reason she's popular.
She ruined her hair because she didn’t know what she was doing and was relying on 12 year olds telling her how to bleach it. I remember when she first bleached and dyed it 🤦🏻‍♀️ The problem was the constant bleaching, she would bleach it (wouldn’t do it right or wouldn’t leave it on long enough) then would re bleach it straight away and then dye it. This was way before lockdown when she could of just had to done professionally at a salon so there was no excuse.

As for blaming TikTok she’s just looking for anyone to blame that’s not her. She is not 5 she does not need to be told not to dye her hair, she asks on lives knowing full well her cult will tell her to keep the green because they like it. She’s said before she wanted to dye it back natural but she couldn’t cos of her cult?! She has her own mind if she wants to dye it back she doesn’t need the approval of 12 year olds. Just grow a back bone and do what you want to do to your hair. Bet she regrets that now! oh wait it wasn’t her fault it was TikTok 🤦🏻‍♀️ Is she actually serious?! No one forced her to dye her hair

I agree with everything you’ve said, Freya is the most loveliest and stunning one out of them 3. She doesn’t strive on Eden’s followers like Yasmine does. “Edenharvzbigsis” 🤢. Freya is the most real out of them three. She’s just always smiling and doesn’t look like she has a bad word to say about anyone, not forgetting she’s a great mother to her two kids too!!!
Freya is the most genuine out of the 3 and it’s so nice to see! I’m glad we are getting to see more of her, she is actually relatable - she has a job, her own place, she is a single mum to two lovely kids and she has her own car. She is doing really well for herself and she should be so proud (although Eden will say it’s all because of her since she “raised acer” and gives her sooo much money)

what does Eden have? A grotty bedroom in a dirty house with no job and no future prospects (I doubt she can do TikTok forever)

Last edited:
The worrying thing is a lot of her young fans follow her and look up to her because they think she's 'cool'. She's that girl that talks about sex, boys, stuff that they think is really 'cool' at that age, they think she's edgy with her green hair and her style and they also think she really cares about them because she went on and on about mental health and her eat with me videos. They'll think it's normal to be sending loads of guys photos of themselves and talking filth to them - each to their own if that's what Eden wants to do fair enough but I wouldn't be encouraging young teenage girls to do that because who knows what someone could do with them photos? It's not safe to just send them to anyone yet Edens almost promoting that as normal. If I had a teenage sister and she was looking up to Eden I'd be worried!

Oh yeah people watch her to see what unoriginal content she has posted. Her fans worship her and she’s setting a negative example and it’s ok to behave the way she does.
That was my thought exactly, what career ? I mean we all know she sends stuff to these men but if it
gets out that’s on her no one else.
Does she still talk to Yorkshire peach (Lisa)? I hardly see them on lives together anymore or Lisa being mentioned.
I haven’t seen her mention Yorkshire peach for months actually it’s like everyone that was around Eden last year has moved on and evolved and escaped, apart from Wayne. Josh did get away but has been sucked back in since him and his gf split. She treats Wayne like a slave but he just goes along with it.

I adore Freya because she’s real and she keeps herself to herself and even Eden uses her.

Freya does so much for Eden and I bet she gets no thanks at all , probs like Wayne who gets called a C word.

Too busy doing her makeup on Lives to order her own Deliveroo 🤦🏻‍♀️

She ruined her hair because she didn’t know what she was doing and was relying on 12 year olds telling her how to bleach it. I remember when she first bleached and dyed it 🤦🏻‍♀️ The problem was the constant bleaching, she would bleach it (wouldn’t do it right or wouldn’t leave it on long enough) then would re bleach it straight away and then dye it. This was way before lockdown when she could of just had to done professionally at a salon so there was no excuse.

As for blaming TikTok she’s just looking for anyone to blame that’s not her. She is not 5 she does not need to be told not to dye her hair, she asks on lives knowing full well her cult will tell her to keep the green because they like it. She’s said before she wanted to dye it back natural but she couldn’t cos of her cult?! She has her own mind if she wants to dye it back she doesn’t need the approval of 12 year olds. Just grow a back bone and do what you want to do to your hair. Bet she regrets that now! oh wait it wasn’t her fault it was TikTok 🤦🏻‍♀️ Is she actually serious?! No one forced her to dye her hair

Freya is the most genuine out of the 3 and it’s so nice to see! I’m glad we are getting to see more of her, she is actually relatable - she has a job, her own place, she is a single mum to two lovely kids and she has her own car. She is doing really well for herself and she should be so proud (although Eden will say it’s all because of her since she “raised acer” and gives her sooo much money)

what does Eden have? A grotty bedroom in a dirty house with no job and no future prospects (I doubt she can do TikTok forever)

The worrying thing is a lot of her young fans follow her and look up to her because they think she's 'cool'. She's that girl that talks about sex, boys, stuff that they think is really 'cool' at that age, they think she's edgy with her green hair and her style and they also think she really cares about them because she went on and on about mental health and her eat with me videos. They'll think it's normal to be sending loads of guys photos of themselves and talking filth to them - each to their own if that's what Eden wants to do fair enough but I wouldn't be encouraging young teenage girls to do that because who knows what someone could do with them photos? It's not safe to just send them to anyone yet Edens almost promoting that as normal. If I had a teenage sister and she was looking up to Eden I'd be worried!
It’s the crying over her ruined hair because she knows no one will be interested in her as a person without the aesthetic, for me! When asked would she go out in public without makeup on now, she said no because she doesn’t want her fans seeing her with no makeup. She’s just going to make all these young girls develop insecurities about not wearing makeup! She ‘promotes’ mental health help but is actually creating more problems than she’s solving

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Same here I saw that Yorkshire peach was I. The 1 million video that yaz got made but other then that nothing.

Yeah they have escaped and evolved and have seen there is more to life then TT, they all got jobs and lifes to get back to.

Wayne had a job and was lucky especially during these times , but probs quit because of Eden most likely, Josh is sucked back in and let’s hope she doesn’t diminish his career.

I’m disappointed in AJ he is friends again with her, he saw her for who she was and put her in place and now he’s friends with her again and feeding her ego.

Eden has no prospects and she will never work a day in her life, she will have others run around after her.

I haven’t seen her mention Yorkshire peach for months actually it’s like everyone that was around Eden last year has moved on and evolved and escaped, apart from Wayne. Josh did get away but has been sucked back in since him and his gf split. She treats Wayne like a slave but he just goes along with it.
I couldn’t have said this better myself.

It’s the crying over her ruined hair because she knows no one will be interested in her as a person without the aesthetic, for me! When asked would she go out in public without makeup on now, she said no because she doesn’t want her fans seeing her with no makeup. She’s just going to make all these young girls develop insecurities about not wearing makeup! She ‘promotes’ mental health help but is actually creating more problems than she’s solving

What happened between her and AJ? I just seen they were no longer talking but you weren't allowed to ask.

Also props to AJ when he was asked about what happened he didn’t speak about it,he never bad mouthed her or anything.

People asked and asked him and he said it was between them, all he ever said was they no longer spoke and that was it.

Eden was like oh don’t go and give AJ tit, lo and behold he had all her fans in his comments saying stuff to him.

AJ is very mature for his age and he doesn’t want drama and he just wants to do his own stuff. I commend him for that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
So you know at Christmas time Eden was sending cards out to people and her Eat with Eden crap. Well she messaged AJ asking for his address and something else which I’m not sure of.

AJ told her the numbers have gone to her head and because she’s got money she thinks she’s something good he said because of numbers and money she changed, he was right.

People asked her about it she slagged AJ of on her live and said AJ did boring content and all he does is pose and look sexy which is boring and he didn’t care about his fans.

All her following went and gave AJ so much hate on his videos, saying why did he do that to Eden.

Now you see they are best friends again 🤷🏻‍♀️

Pathetic really.
It’s the fake friendships for me 😂 AJ probably just pretends to be ok with her now just to stop the hate he was getting. Don’t see them going live together anymore. Didn’t she do the same thing to Josh, he got a gf she slagged him off and said stuff about his gf too. Did you watch the live where Josh was in his gf’s bed and someone kept commenting that she looked old and Josh kept saying he knew who was commenting that (Eden) and now he’s back in her lap 🤦🏻‍♀️ At least AJ and Dan have made a decent living from merch and modelling what do Eden and Josh and Wayne do apart from make Tik toks?

AJ seems like a genuinely lovely man, I’m surprised he’s let Eden treat him like that but I don’t think he’ll be so friendly with her now to be honest, it doesn’t seem to be the same as before between them. Even before she fell out I felt like he would get annoyed with her, she was always quite pushy with him and she kept putting him on the spot on lives, she was really inappropriate the once and he seemed so awkward and just completely over her.
She honestly thinks she can talk to people like crap and get away with it because she’s ‘Edenharvz’

It’s the fake friendships for me 😂 AJ probably just pretends to be ok with her now just to stop the hate he was getting. Don’t see them going live together anymore. Didn’t she do the same thing to Josh, he got a gf she slagged him off and said stuff about his gf too. Did you watch the live where Josh was in his gf’s bed and someone kept commenting that she looked old and Josh kept saying he knew who was commenting that (Eden) and now he’s back in her lap 🤦🏻‍♀️ At least AJ and Dan have made a decent living from merch and modelling what do Eden and Josh and Wayne do apart from make Tik toks?
No way! I can’t believe she’d go on Josh’s live and comment that. That’s so immature she really, really is so toxic isn’t she? She needs to sort herself out!

Yeah exactly and we all know that they all use each other for clout. Oh of course not and I like AJ him and Coatsey are hilarious, and it’s nice to see him friends with a genuine and humble person.

It’s actually so nice to see Josh and AJ friends with Dan, they listened to Eden and didn’t like him because of what she said. It’s nice to see they actually now made up their own minds about him.

Yeah she did she done it about most people
She’s fell out with. No I didn’t but seriously she was actually doing that ? That’s very immature behaviour from her I would expect from teenager.

I like AJ and she always made him feel soo awkward with her talk about sex and stuff like it’s actually disgusting the things she would say.

AJ seems like a genuinely lovely man, I’m surprised he’s let Eden treat him like that but I don’t think he’ll be so friendly with her now to be honest, it doesn’t seem to be the same as before between them. Even before she fell out I felt like he would get annoyed with her, she was always quite pushy with him and she kept putting him on the spot on lives, she was really inappropriate the once and he seemed so awkward and just completely over her.
She honestly thinks she can talk to people like crap and get away with it because she’s ‘Edenharvz’

No way! I can’t believe she’d go on Josh’s live and comment that. That’s so immature she really, really is so toxic isn’t she? She needs to sort herself out!

AJ always seemed totally embarrassed when she’d make inappropriate comments about them getting together, you could tell he wasn’t in to her like that. He spoke his mind about who she has turned into and got hate for it but it’s ok for her to talk about it and encourage hate towards the people she’s fallen out with. Isn’t it funny how the guys have all fallen out with her for the same reasons! Being associated with her will not help there careers some people just want fame and admiration from people they don’t even know blows my mind!

Reactions: 3
He was embarrassed when she did and she kept doing it. He has two beautiful children he isn’t going to behave bad just for her entertainment. His kids will always come first.

Eden was always the leader of the pack always set the rules, they all marched to beat of her drum and they got fed up of her narcissistic behaviour.

Wayne needs to get away, he can do so much better for himself she is holding him back. He could have good job etc if it wasn’t for her.

AJ always seemed totally embarrassed when she’d make inappropriate comments about them getting together, you could tell he wasn’t in to her like that. He spoke his mind about who she has turned into and got hate for it but it’s ok for her to talk about it and encourage hate towards the people she’s fallen out with. Isn’t it funny how the guys have all fallen out with her for the same reasons! Being associated with her will not help there careers some people just want fame and admiration from people they don’t even know blows my mind!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.