Edenharvz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was embarrassed when she did and she kept doing it. He has two beautiful children he isn’t going to behave bad just for her entertainment. His kids will always come first.

Eden was always the leader of the pack always set the rules, they all marched to beat of her drum and they got fed up of her narcissistic behaviour.

Wayne needs to get away, he can do so much better for himself she is holding him back. He could have good job etc if it wasn’t for her.
So true! Everyone is too scared to not be mates with her as they know she’ll slag them off and try and ruin them. So they all go along with it, specially Wayne and now Josh again as it gets them more attention.
AJ has got so much maturity for a 25 year old, you can tell TT is affecting his mental health tho. It even affects Eden’s yet she still carries on! Complains about it takes a day break (still films) then makes out she’s ok for another week!

Reactions: 4
They are and I feel like she’s only after those with a big following, bet she is only friends with people like lil maz and Lawrence coz of their big following.

Oh she slags Wayne off it’s so obvious she doesn’t like him.

AJ is so mature and he’s so humble you can tell and he does what he does for his children, he knows these millions of girls fancies him but he never plays to it. That is why I commend him, he stays true to his guns and doesn’t be fake to get people to like him.

TT is so bad for MH and it’s so sad to see people like AJ so low.

Eden will blame TT for her mental breakdown she will never take any sole responsibility.

So true! Everyone is too scared to not be mates with her as they know she’ll slag them off and try and ruin them. So they all go along with it, specially Wayne and now Josh again as it gets them more attention.
AJ has got so much maturity for a 25 year old, you can tell TT is affecting his mental health tho. It even affects Eden’s yet she still carries on! Complains about it takes a day break (still films) then makes out she’s ok for another week!

Reactions: 1
They are and I feel like she’s only after those with a big following, bet she is only friends with people like lil maz and Lawrence coz of their big following.

Oh she slags Wayne off it’s so obvious she doesn’t like him.

AJ is so mature and he’s so humble you can tell and he does what he does for his children, he knows these millions of girls fancies him but he never plays to it. That is why I commend him, he stays true to his guns and doesn’t be fake to get people to like him.

TT is so bad for MH and it’s so sad to see people like AJ so low.

Eden will blame TT for her mental breakdown she will never take any sole responsibility.
It’s when she says all these big names on TT are her ‘friends’ but in the next breath she says she has no friends 🤔 make up your mind luv! Apart from Wayne I don’t actually ever hear any of the big Tiktok’ers or any Tiktok’ers mention Eden. Does she think because someone follows her that means there friends in real life lol!
noticed how she never comments on Wayne’s videos, ever! Never congratulates him or anything. Just uses him.

Oh yeah they ain’t her friends maybe in her head maybe. I completely agree with all you saying.

She’s mugged Wayne off completely now she’s got saint Josh back in her life.

I can already see how lonely Wayne looks.

It’s when she says all these big names on TT are her ‘friends’ but in the next breath she says she has no friends 🤔 make up your mind luv! Apart from Wayne I don’t actually ever hear any of the big Tiktok’ers or any Tiktok’ers mention Eden. Does she think because someone follows her that means there friends in real life lol!
noticed how she never comments on Wayne’s videos, ever! Never congratulates him or anything. Just uses him.

Last edited:
Oh yeah they ain’t her friends maybe in her maybe. I completely agree with all you saying.

She’s mugged Wayne off completely now she’s got saint Josh back in her life.

I can already see how lonely Wayne looks.
He does look lonely, even now the dynamic of the friendship is so weird it’s still like he’s an obsessed fan trying to get her attention.
saint Josh 😂 he’s no saint, I know someone he dm’d he’s vile. He makes funny content good for a laugh but I wouldn’t trust him with my daughter put it that way.

He looks like a sad puppy , if he wasn’t friends with Eden I know he would have so many more friends genuine honest and real ones. Ha ha I was thinking the same he honestly is.

Ha ha he tries like he’s all saintly, oh dear what did he say is he also another person hiding behind a false persona. Eden has taught him welll.

Oh women are better of becoming nuns if it saves them from him.

I know him and Eden sent pics to each other.

He does look lonely, even now the dynamic of the friendship is so weird it’s still like he’s an obsessed fan trying to get her attention.
saint Josh 😂 he’s no saint, I know someone he dm’d he’s vile. He makes funny content good for a laugh but I wouldn’t trust him with my daughter put it that way.

He looks like a sad puppy , if he wasn’t friends with Eden I know he would have so many more friends genuine honest and real ones. Ha ha I was thinking the same he honestly is.

Ha ha he tries like he’s all saintly, oh dear what did he say is he also another person hiding behind a false persona. Eden has taught him welll.

Oh women are better of becoming nuns if it saves them from him.

I know him and Eden sent pics to each other.
Wayne could be making real friendships your right.
oh I don’t doubt that Josh and Eden have sent pics to each other, even though he’s stated that small and blonde are his type 🤦🏻‍♀️ Looks like he’ll get his jolly’s wherever he can. She probably thinks she back in with a chance now.
apparently he’s quite keen on receiving pictures from girls 🙄

Yeah and he could still have a job and be successful, Eden was so jealous when he had a job. She’s ruined Wayne.

I mean that’s not the examples they should be setting to young girls/boys .

Oh of course we all know what’s gonna happen they will get it on, he will bin her she will get upset and slag him off and back to square one.

So because Josh and Eden are talking again does that mean he’s accepting Wayne too ?

Wayne could be making real friendships your right.
oh I don’t doubt that Josh and Eden have sent pics to each other, even though he’s stated that small and blonde are his type 🤦🏻‍♀️ Looks like he’ll get his jolly’s wherever he can. She probably thinks she back in with a chance now.
apparently he’s quite keen on receiving pictures from girls 🙄

Yeah and he could still have a job and be successful, Eden was so jealous when he had a job. She’s ruined Wayne.

I mean that’s not the examples they should be setting to young girls/boys .

Oh of course we all know what’s gonna happen they will get it on, he will bin her she will get upset and slag him off and back to square one.

So because Josh and Eden are talking again does that mean he’s accepting Wayne too ?
Wayne needs to live his own life instead of helping Eden live hers!
it’s fairly obvious they’re all using each other, who in there right mind would be friends with someone again after being slagged off in front of hundreds of thousands of people? If it’s not for clout then that’s worrying. No one’s going to buy into there friendship now cuz it all seems so fake
We’ll be getting videos of Josh and Eden meeting when lockdown is over, can’t wait for that 🥱
Do Josh and Wayne follow each other? Wayne must feel like tit knowing Eden’s chummy with someone that dislikes him so much, if Eden cared for Wayne surely she’d not parade her new found friendship with Josh?!

Reactions: 2
I know right, I enjoy Wayne on his own because you the real and honest Wayne. I mean once Wayne moves in with Eden he will probs be her bum wiper too as she will be to famous.

Yeah exactly I thinking the same , once Josh hits his one milli it’s bye Eden . What I don’t get right is how they have just eased back into being best friends after the tit they said. Oh yeah it’s not genuine

Oh god I won’t be watching videos of them together and because Josh lives in london he can go see Eden when he wants. So we all know what’s gonna happen.

I’m not sure don’t think so , I know it didn’t end well. I know AJ and Wayne are friends again because Eden and AJ are friends again.

Eden doesn’t care for Wayne she only cares for herself and that’s not a good look.

We already know how this is gonna pan out and it’s Wayne that’s gonna end up the worse off
Wayne needs to live his own life instead of helping Eden live hers!
it’s fairly obvious they’re all using each other, who in there right mind would be friends with someone again after being slagged off in front of hundreds of thousands of people? If it’s not for clout then that’s worrying. No one’s going to buy into there friendship now cuz it all seems so fake
We’ll be getting videos of Josh and Eden meeting when lockdown is over, can’t wait for that 🥱
Do Josh and Wayne follow each other? Wayne must feel like tit knowing Eden’s chummy with someone that dislikes him so much, if Eden cared for Wayne surely she’d not parade her new found friendship with Josh?!

Josh and Eden is purely a showmance type thing. She’s not interested in him romantically at all she’s said he’s not her type numerous times. She’s not his type at all either. It’s all for show!

It is a showmance I agree, but I do think she genuinely had feelings for him. She was hurt when they didn’t speak and I mean she went into lives saying Josh’s GF was old.

If she didn’t like him or wasnt hurt by him she wouldn’t have done that.

Josh and Eden is purely a showmance type thing. She’s not interested in him romantically at all she’s said he’s not her type numerous times. She’s not his type at all either. It’s all for show!

It is a showmance I agree, but I do think she genuinely had feelings for him. She was hurt when they didn’t speak and I mean she went into lives saying Josh’s GF was old.

If she didn’t like him or wasnt hurt by him she wouldn’t have done that.
I think she’s not used to being turned down by a bloke so when she is she gets spiteful. Even if that guy isn’t her type. We all know Josh isn’t Eden’s type and vice versa it’s so clear it’s all for show now.
TT has turned from something that was enjoyable to now just being a place where everyone goes to check out the next bit of drama, it’s so toxic.

Reactions: 4
I agree it’s because she’s not getting the attention she craves and because she’s lost another person she was controlling.

TT is so toxic it’s unbelievable , it’s all about the drama. I reckon her account will get banned shortly as TT is banning everyone.

I think she’s not used to being turned down by a bloke so when she is she gets spiteful. Even if that guy isn’t her type. We all know Josh isn’t Eden’s type and vice versa it’s so clear it’s all for show now.
TT has turned from something that was enjoyable to now just being a place where everyone goes to check out the next bit of drama, it’s so toxic.

What happened between her and AJ? I just seen they were no longer talking but you weren't allowed to ask.
Basically according to Eden AJ said the numbers had changed her and that she has changed and he didn’t agree with it. She was fuming on the live I saw and was saying that she has a special relationship with her followers and that his videos are all the same and boring. She was vile about him but he didn’t say anything

Not Eden on TT live claiming she's providing for the whole family through her TT account..... duck right off 😂😂😂
What!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Did she say that ?

I caught a little bit of her live, rude to her followers and I feel for Marvin big time.

I can never listen to Paramore again because she killed the songs.
I caught the bit where she ended the call with Marvin saying That he doesn’t care about her. She said about doing a live on valentines night for single people with Josh 🙄 more vulgarity and fake laughter

Last edited:
Could you imagine if this whole tik tok friends happened outside of lockdown?
She would have slept with them all by now 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
God help us when it’s all over, the amount of videos we’d get!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.