Edenharvz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I wish Eden would stop pretending she’s a parent to Freya’s kids! Acer came in crying on her live and Freya was right there but no she has to take over and act like his mum

Reactions: 2
I get she's sad about her grandad. My grandad is my best mate but that aside don't bullshit that you're a Saint when your not. The whole world is struggling at the moment and I know grief is selfish. My aunt and uncle have just died within 24 hours of each other and it's tit but it's life.
There was a video not so long ago of her in freyas car and there was a bloke in the car too (I've mentioned it before) how does that work?
Yaz coming from Wales when she has posted videos of her husbands family with the baby.
PICK A LANE AND STAY IN IT

Reactions: 1
Someone just asked her on her live if she got some Tarzan stickers for her wall and she said she hasn’t had time because of her management she’s been very busy 😂😂😂

She’s going on about rule breakers on her live again HYPOCRITE!
And going on about how Marvin has said he’s into her but not tik tok and she’s calling him a bleep for it...course he’s not into tik tok when he’s 40 odd 🤦🏻‍♀️

She's also just said she did that video for her management. She got paid for that tit 😂😂😂
Shall we play how many times will she mention her management in this live?

So she also just said about people sending her screenshots of people saying horrible things about her for them to say “this person said this about you but I dont agree with it” and now that Hayley is asking what she means and asking who sent her stuff so I wonder if she was hinting at her for sending her screenshots from this website 😂

Playing the victim now

Last edited:
  • Haha
Hello,
Im long time listener, first time caller -
Sorry but calling Marvin a bleep because he doesn't really want to be part of the whole tiktok tit shes got going on? saying he is making her look a mug all the time 😅🤣 the only one making you look silly eden is yourself parading him around to 11-13 year olds is not the one. Shes really showing her immaturity now, imagine being called up on live on the spot that many times youd be bleeping sick off it, being aired all the time by a 23 year old cling on. "Im not going to talk about my relationship anymore" but in the next breath you say you've recorded your conversation (abit toxic, no?) To then run up stairs and try and air that to? Girls on another planet. Admitted the whole save the nhs was for management purposes, how embarrassing. Pandemic when it suits your own cause honey, ah bless ya.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hello,
Im long time listener, first time caller -
Sorry but calling Marvin a bleep because he doesn't really want to be part of the whole tiktok tit shes got going on? saying he is making her look a mug all the time 😅🤣 the only one making you look silly eden is yourself parading him around to 11-13 year olds is not the one. Shes really showing her immaturity now, imagine being called up on live on the spot that many times youd be bleeping sick off it, being aired all the time by a 23 year old cling on. "Im not going to talk about my relationship anymore" but in the next breath you say you've recorded your conversation (abit toxic, no?) To then run up stairs and try and air that to? Girls on another planet. Admitted the whole save the nhs was for management purposes, how embarrassing. Pandemic when it suits your own cause honey, ah bless ya.
When she called Marvin a bleep 😮 she talks down about anyone that doesn’t agree with her opinion or pander to her 24 7. Saying she wasn’t going to talk about her relationships then next sentence talking about Marvin and the recorded phone call 🤦🏻‍♀️ No wonder everybody licks her arse there scared they’ll be the next ones to face the wrath of Eden!
She only did the NHS ad because management told her to, trying to save her reputation no doubt, but everyone can see straight thru it. How many videos did she make on hunting for those moon things! Made me laugh when she made out she didn’t know who the gentleman’s club was 😂 who’s she fooling! Good to see there’s been no vulger, boring lives or anything with Josh it’ll be sad to see him get dragged back in by her.

Does anyone know what ever happened to that Gemma that use to send her gifts and paid £200 for a play boy jumper with Eden’s snot on the sleeve? Josh’s ex girlfriend posted saying she was pregnant with his baby then deleted it straight away!

• Haha
Does anyone know what ever happened to that Gemma that use to send her gifts and paid £200 for a play boy jumper with Eden’s snot on the sleeve? Josh’s ex girlfriend posted saying she was pregnant with his baby then deleted it straight away!
Eden said she’d paid her back I think not entirely sure tho. Yeh his ex was pregnant but someone on here said they both made the decision to not have it and Josh said on his live that he realised he didn’t want a relationship now who knows. Bit weird how him and Eden were back talking basically the same day he broke up with his ex.

I was also going to ask what happened to Gemma I’m sure she was obsessed with Eden.

She bought her a DVD player and TVD dvds and so much more. I’m even sure she got a green and black feather tattoo as an Eden tribute.

Another person who Eden used and then threw away.

Did anyone see some video posted by some woman called Joanne ? She posted videos of her asking for her money back from Eden, and then Eden played victim.

In the videos Eden was like she only had £9 left and got no money and was going out buying stuff and takeaways when she was “supposedly”broke.

She got Wayne to pay £20 back to the woman because obviously Eden is way to busy.

Those videos showed the true Eden.

Hahahahaa has anyone just watched her live with Avery? Someone said is he picky with foods and she was like he eats olives, prawns, this that the other and then acer says ‘I don’t eat prawns’ Eden says ‘yeah yeah yeah but you’ll try them’ HAHAHAHA LIAR CAUGHT OUT AGAIN, we love to see it ☺

They still talk to her, she lives quite far away so they obviously don’t see each other a lot, but I’ve always noticed she comes into Eden’s lives and comments to her

Hahahahaa has anyone just watched her live with Avery? Someone said is he picky with foods and she was like he eats olives, prawns, this that the other and then acer says ‘I don’t eat prawns’ Eden says ‘yeah yeah yeah but you’ll try them’ HAHAHAHA LIAR CAUGHT OUT AGAIN, we love to see it ☺
Who is Avery?

So this guy is having a panic attack and Queen Eden is demanding he go live with her to calm him down? What the duck!!

the last thing I want to do when having a panic attack is go live with someone on TikTok 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
This is about that Joanne again! That’s the woman who has made him cry like this
So this guy is having a panic attack and Queen Eden is demanding he go live with her to calm him down? What the duck!!

the last thing I want to do when having a panic attack is go live with someone on TikTok 🤦🏻‍♀️
So it would seem that this guy went on live with that Joanne and was being super nice to her but he said that he normally roasts people on his lives and she asked to be roasted and when he did that she is now playing the victim and saying how horrible he was

Iv just seen that, she’s so fake

Iv just seen that, she’s so fake
It’s all for show

look at me I have management that can get anything taken down 🤦🏻‍♀️

I genuinely felt so so sorry for him but as usual she made it all about her

She doesn’t want to get involved or get tagged in any drama but yet she’s involved herself?

Last edited:
It’s all for show

look at me I have management that can get anything taken down 🤦🏻‍♀️

I genuinely felt so so sorry for him but as usual she made it all about her

she shouldn’t be on this app, if you can’t take it why ask?!
She’s just said that Joanne made her pay back all the money? Money to who?

She’s just said that Joanne made her pay back all the money? Money to who?
Money to Eden...Joanne gifted her on PayPal and then her carer said that she’s not supposed to have control over her own money so Eden had to pay it back to her. It was really odd

Money to Eden...Joanne gifted her on PayPal and then her carer said that she’s not supposed to have control over her own money so Eden had to pay it back to her. It was really odd
Yeah that sound really odd she was on live saying she’s going to talk to the authorities about Joanne tomorrow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.