Edenharvz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s having a sleepover with Acer, does this mean she will have to be up early? Or will her parents just deal with him whilst she sleeps?
I assume the parents get up with him, but I bet she’ll say she got up with him

Reactions: 1
She makes me feel physically sick. Having a loud ass wee while she films a tiktok, no shame. So gross
There’s just no need for it, yes it’s normal we all wee etc but we don’t need to see and hear you sat on the toilet Eden!
Personally I’d rather just accept the fact everyone wees but not see and hear everyone doing it - and that’s not me saying I’m better than anyone else like she’s trying to make out 😅

Reactions: 2
Has anyone else seen what she’s added to her wish list? £44 case of beer, £34 dog food??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
There’s been so much talk about this page that I just had to make an account and join the thread. I understand how TikTok and the lives work coming from a following myself so I don’t want to slag the moderators she has as they’re only doing what they’ve been told to by muting people etc, they have no appreciation shown towards them. The weeing on live and videos shouldn’t be on camera, yes we all urinate but have some diginity for crying out loud.

Freya herself, she is a brilliant mother I think. Her children are beautiful. Eden brags too much as if she is the one who popped them out lol. Funny to watch to be honest. The whole situation last night was outrageous. Eden kicking her toys out the pram. Walk around the block for god sake.

as for the sex talk, enough is enough. Your followers are 13 years old and above!

Reactions: 7
She has arisen! Afternoon Eden, how’s babysitting?? Must be pretty hard to do whilst your asleep.
I just don’t understand how a 22 year old could live like this? I’m only 2 years older and I couldn’t even imagine for one second even doing that. Even during lockdown I’m up at a reasonable hour.
It really really baffles me! 🧐

Anyone seen the video about perfumes where she clarifies her OCD thing, definitely a reply to some comments on here

Oh that singing in the bathroom is shite 😂😂😂
Yuppie Yaz is there again in the comments licking her arse hole dry 🙄

Her latest TikTok is her phoning Marvin and being ignored, how embarrassing 🥴

why can’t she just take the hint?

Reactions: 3
Her latest TikTok is her phoning Marvin and being ignored, how embarrassing 🥴

why can’t she just take the hint?
As far as I know, they’re still mutual. She said on her live that he apparently comes awake at 3am doing the hoovering whilst she is conked out 😂

Did anyone see her OmeglexBillieEilish video! FFS, how doesn’t she know how BAD her American accent is. And Eden hun it’s actually quite embarrassing that you literally copy the style of someone 4 years younger than you and you’ve convinced yourself you look, act and sound like her. Well you don’t babes

Did anyone see her OmeglexBillieEilish video! FFS, how doesn’t she know how BAD her American accent is. And Eden hun it’s actually quite embarrassing that you literally copy the style of someone 4 years younger than you and you’ve convinced yourself you look, act and sound like her. Well you don’t babes
Also forgot to add. As if she said her nephew didn’t wake her up when he got up. Eden YOU’RE the adult. He should have to wake up a 22 year old.

her ‘fire in the supermarket’ TikTok 🤣🤣🤣 she says ‘I’m from TikTok am I going to die’

and someone in the comments commented ‘you’re not a celebrity’

joke or not 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
She’s on live now and I must have joined at the right time as shock she was talking about being writing things about her, commenting on her relationships with her sisters and saying nasty things - also said it doesn’t phase her. So that’s proof she reads this daily? 🤣🤣 it was last week she said not to mention this site as it really has affected her MH. Pick what card ya playing Eden for god sake!!

Updated on the live, she’s come off because someone said “it is the make up or has she got fat”
She then went to cover up & came off so she couldn’t see the horrible things, but I thought It didn’t phase you???

Last edited:
Remember when she tried to make out she didn’t smoke and then said actually she does but she’s stopping? 😆 it’s the lies and getting caught up in them for me..

Great advice on her live today as usual ‘You only have one life so don’t waste it on someone on the internet you don’t know’ or something along those lines - she was referring to haters but doesn’t that also apply to her little fans as well? 😂

Reactions: 4
She’s on live now and I must have joined at the right time as shock she was talking about being writing things about her, commenting on her relationships with her sisters and saying nasty things - also said it doesn’t phase her. So that’s proof she reads this daily? 🤣🤣 it was last week she said not to mention this site as it really has affected her MH. Pick what card ya playing Eden for god sake!!

Updated on the live, she’s come off because someone said “it is the make up or has she got fat”
She then went to cover up & came off so she couldn’t see the horrible things, but I thought It didn’t phase you???

I’m not sticking up for her but there is honestly only so much someone can handle, she’s reading this online, people in the comments saying she’s fat, it’s the make up, asking personal questions.. I get she’s in the public eye now and known but there’s only so much someone can take before they explode or do something they’ll regret. These types of things are what make people commit. Calling them fat, judging her and saying mean things. Will these people on her lives be happy if she does something silly? Will they be pleased? I’m all for picking out things she does that are annoying but the name calling etc, I think it’s horrible.

I’m not sticking up for her but there is honestly only so much someone can handle, she’s reading this online, people in the comments saying she’s fat, it’s the make up, asking personal questions.. I get she’s in the public eye now and known but there’s only so much someone can take before they explode or do something they’ll regret. These types of things are what make people commit. Calling them fat, judging her and saying mean things. Will these people on her lives be happy if she does something silly? Will they be pleased? I’m all for picking out things she does that are annoying but the name calling etc, I think it’s horrible.
Yeah I totally get that. I wasn’t agreeing with the comments made about her. Because I personally would never comment on someone’s appearance. It was the fact she said comments don’t phase her & then all of a sudden they do and she’s gone off live. Just be honest and say actually yeah all the hate does bother me. She doesn’t have to pretend she’s got thick skin, I’m sure her followers would appreciate her more if she admitted she was vulnerable and that these things do bother her, rather than trying to deny it

Yeah I totally get that. I wasn’t agreeing with the comments made about her. Because I personally would never comment on someone’s appearance. It was the fact she said comments don’t phase her & then all of a sudden they do and she’s gone off live. Just be honest and say actually yeah all the hate does bother me. She doesn’t have to pretend she’s got thick skin, I’m sure her followers would appreciate her more if she admitted she was vulnerable and that these things do bother her, rather than trying to deny it
Oh I agree yes, she doesn’t have to pretend at all. We all have things that get to us, certain comments etc. Either way, the people making the comments need education on how comments like that can affect people and their mental health.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.