Edenharvz #9 making jokes out of Caroline flack, with cancel culture looming she better watch her back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, she 100% reads this thread.. I mentioned yesterday about her upper lip.. today on her Instagram stories, she’s talking about how she had her top lip waxed and then went on a sunbed and now she has “little spots” 😂 she be lying if she say she doesn’t read this!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have unfollowed sick to death of her thinking she is some sort of celebrity and so self absorbed it’s unbelievable. She was so rude to me when all I did was her a genuine question and she told me off for apparently being rude.

I have unfollowed sick to death of her thinking she is some sort of celebrity and so self absorbed it’s unbelievable. She was so rude to me when all I did was her a genuine question and she told me off for apparently being rude.
What did you ask her?

Reactions: 1

I don’t know what’s worse, her attitude, the faces she’s pulling or her makeup

Someone commented saying “can’t be cancelled if you’re a nobody” and she tried to make the person who commented on her video pathetic and was speaking in a silly voice and pulling loads of faces. Typical behaviour from Yaz

• Haha
  • Wow
Totally off topic.. The stupid army comments she made earlier reminded me of this today but something that annoys me is how they make jokes about Lee's ptsd from the army or when they do pranks that will scare him because of his ptsd. I dont know if I'm just a little over sensitive around it as I lost my partner this year to his battle with ptsd. But for someone who claims to help people with their mental health why would you do that

Reactions: 13
Eden has decided she is going to cut out meat and fish after watching some documentary tonight whilst looking like a hooker working in Amsterdam. I cannot wait to see how long this lasts? She’s already admitted her will power is terrible. She cant even stop smoking or red bull and she thinks she will be able to give up meat and fish? 😂😂 NEXT JOKE PLS

The way she is screaming is an actual embarrassment. For someone who’s in a professional “meeting” right now at yet another movie premiere, she is actually so embarrassing. Wow. She’s too embarrassing trying to be something she isnt. She clearly thinks these will make her a somebody? LOL

• Haha
Wears a mask walking to a vaccine appointment alone but not in a taxi 🧐

Reactions: 3
Totally off topic.. The stupid army comments she made earlier reminded me of this today but something that annoys me is how they make jokes about Lee's ptsd from the army or when they do pranks that will scare him because of his ptsd. I dont know if I'm just a little over sensitive around it as I lost my partner this year to his battle with ptsd. But for someone who claims to help people with their mental health why would you do that
I completely agree with you it’s absolutely disgusting that they scare him to trigger him and take the piss out of his PTSD it’s absolutely disgusting behaviour from adults she’s meant to be all about mental health but will happily tear someone mental health down for her to have a laugh out of it & I am so sorry for your loss!❤

Reactions: 8
Why does she always look like she’s not long got out the dentist and half of her face is still numb? Are her lip fillers that bodged or something? Ive noticed it a lot recently. She can’t blame her “tongue tie or overbite” for this one like she always does for everything else 🤦🏾‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 3
So I haven’t been on here in a good few weeks or really paid attention to Eden but whatttttt the hell is she doing 😭😭😭😭 proper acting like she’s Molly mae on Instagram lmfao! duck sake Eden duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder if eden will go to newcastle today .been on a few peoples lives on tiktok yesterday and apparently one of the tiktokerd is having a birthday party today and there's over 300 tiktokers so wonder if eden will be there

When did she get over her emetophobia?
Pretty sure this is the billionth time she's shot herself in the foot joking about being sick when she supposedly has emetophobia soooooo bad. Oops think you just once again outed yourself as a compulsive liar Eden, tip hun if you can't keep up with what lies you've told it's probably a good idea to stop lying altogether but this is you and we all know you'd simply pass away if you weren't lying about something as it's all you do to make yourself look good but because your family and friends lack the ability to pull you up on it once again we will.

Lying this much about your life and stuff that happens to you is only going to end one way and it's not going to be pretty, you're time is coming and eventually all your lies are going to come back to bite you, so think about if the lies your telling are really worth it because the more lies you're telling the more you're struggling to keep up with them and whilst your fans are far too young to see what's happening others aren't so blind.

You've already had one brush with the cancel culture for the stuff you've said and done, rightly so. Anyone who fakes mental health the way you do and encourages others to should be outed for it. But you haven't learnt and you continue to play a dangerous game. So whilst quite honestly I couldn't care less what happens to you, I do care about your little followers because you're toxic and you're not a good role model. I mean advertising foods that are good for weight loss would be fine but you have an audience you've accumulated because you supposedly want to help people with eating disorders, do you really think those kinds of ads are in anyway going to help them? You're deluded if you actually think that they will, because you don't care for you it's all about what YOU get out of it and all you see are £ signs.

You don't and never have cared about what happens to these kids and the problems you've created all because you're a selfish spoilt child whose parents coddle you still because God forbid you ever be accountable for your actions.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.