Edenharvz #9 making jokes out of Caroline flack, with cancel culture looming she better watch her back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that story with the woman coming up to her… yeah that sounds like a real story that happened 😬 with all her acting experience you’d think she’d be better at lying 👀

Reactions: 3
What are are chances someone from Tunbridge Wales is in London the exact day as eden?! 🤣🤣

Ok im a idiot I thought Tunbridge Wales was bleeping Wales the country 😩

Omg it's spelt Wells 😭 I'm going bed I'm blaming my stupidity on being tired 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just watching her insta story where she is stood talking outside the theatre,and she's literally the only one dressed up surrounded by old woman,LOL!!
Fame is so exciting!!LOL

• Haha
Just watching her insta story where she is stood talking outside the theatre,and she's literally the only one dressed up surrounded by old woman,LOL!!
Fame is so exciting!!LOL
Careful, she will be telling us about how those old woman have told her she hasn’t changed and is still the same as she was a year ago 🙄

• Haha
I had a few days to catch up on in here. I read one post saying how’s she changed and doesn’t care for her fans and the next video from her I see is that nonsense that someone came up to her and said she’s same Eden she’s always been 😂😂 she must think we were all born yesterday!! Haha

Reactions: 2
I thought her outfit looked nice for one. Was nice seeing her in something other than green she actually looked a bit more of her all she had to do was get rid of green hair and I think she’d of looked lovely

Reactions: 1
bleeping hell, Eden filming the paparazzi taking pictures of her again for her to upload on Tiktok to impress her 13 year old ‘fans’… Could you imagine beyoncé or someone doing that 😭

Cringe, cringe cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 6
bleeping hell, Eden filming the paparazzi taking pictures of her again for her to upload on Tiktok to impress her 13 year old ‘fans’… Could you imagine beyoncé or someone doing that 😭

Cringe, cringe cringe
🤣🤣 see the z- listers were out in force - love island series 2 era . These ‘paps’ are the equiv of the in-house nightclub photographers and you’d go on into the website on a Sunday morning to check yourself out 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Cringe, cringe cringe
Thats the thing,beyonce cant stand the press and wont get friendly with most of them.Eden is that desperate she licks all their arses and will be asking for phone numbers so she can tell them her whereabouts in the future.She's just despearate at this point.

Cringe, cringe cringe
I love how the place where they get their pictures taken is the equivalent size of the fun ones at weddings and nowhere near the huge ones at actual premieres. Someone asked what they do with the pictures after and they probably delete hers because they don’t know who she is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does she realise that going to premieres isn’t going to gain her anything? She might get papped but nobody will know who she is 😅 if she thinks that’s part of her ‘job’ and Is going to get her places then she needs a reality check. She’s got to start actually grafting and actually working otherwise she’ll quickly become irrelevant!

Reactions: 7
Does she realise that going to premieres isn’t going to gain her anything? She might get papped but nobody will know who she is 😅 if she thinks that’s part of her ‘job’ and Is going to get her places then she needs a reality check. She’s got to start actually grafting and actually working otherwise she’ll quickly become irrelevant!
She thinks going to a premiere is an achievement to add to the 'Being on the news' for two mins success.LOL!!FFS!!
It's hysterical,and im embarassed for her,i'm actually starting to feel a little bit sorry for her, as she is coming across sooo desperate.(Dont worry it wont last long,me feeling like this) LOL!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.