Edenharvz #9 making jokes out of Caroline flack, with cancel culture looming she better watch her back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 2
So I was sat here wondering why Edens Ewm today was actually pleasant and nice for once … Then at the end of the video she has to go n tell everyone to follow her on instagram…

Of course. Typical Eden.

Reactions: 1
So I was sat here wondering why Edens Ewm today was actually pleasant and nice for once … Then at the end of the video she has to go n tell everyone to follow her on instagram…

Of course. Typical Eden.

You are special,you are loved and you are enough!!!!Oh just fuk off!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Of course. Typical Eden.

And it’s at a reasonable time for a change

Is she for real?
Yes let's just admit we drink shots of stuff before going on a sunbed and have no idea what it is and then admit we'd just drink anything we were offered without knowing risks etc. Cause that's not harmful at all Eden is it.. I mean next you'll be encouraging people to buy diet pills without any medical knowledge and not knowing what they contain.... Oh wait you've already done that.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Is she for real?
Yes let's just admit we drink shots of stuff before going on a sunbed and have no idea what it is and then admit we'd just drink anything we were offered without knowing risks etc. Cause that's not harmful at all Eden is it.. I mean next you'll be encouraging people to buy diet pills without any medical knowledge and not knowing what they contain.... Oh wait you've already done that.
Gosh! I know people who use nasel tan spray and there nose is constantly runny and they are always sniffing, yes they are tanned but its more orange then brown! She will promote tanning injections next!!!!

A guy I knew used the tanning injections and he went too dark, it looked ridiculous on him. After he stopped taking them he was really unwell for months as well, getting stomach cramps and really bad headaches. I don’t know why anyone would use any tanning aids like that, let alone promote them. So dangerous

I had a lovely little break completely off social media and enjoyed a weekend away. So peaceful. I hope I wasn’t missed too much by you all. Looks like I’ve missed a lot regarding Eden bloody Harvz.

What a influencer she is becoming. I just feel she needs to remember who she is and who she is a role model too. A lot of under the age of 18 girls. She shouldn’t be bragging about using sun beds and most certainly not about that shot she did beforehand. Neither should she be mentioning smoking either. Not everything needs to be on social media and we don’t need to know her every movement she takes. There’s so much more to knowing what she gets up to.. next she will be sharing every time she uses her sex toys. She’s too open with her lifestyle and it’s actually scary.

She apparently wasn’t “dumped from her management”.. she left them? But she’s still managing to get into movie premiers? Is that all? Where’s all the PR packages gone? Eden isn’t capable of replying to messages, let alone thousands of companies messaging for promo. She’s a silly twit. As for Yasmin and her crusty beggy lip self. She can jog on too

Also, how embarrassing is it that Yasmin feels like she’s missing out so much that she’s being the desperate gummy bear she is and tagging along to tok fest? Who’s even interested in actually meeting her? 😂 I doubt anyone.. she just wants to be a tag along because she feels left out because Eden always takes Freya to events.. little Yasmin trying to make herself relevant. Bless her.

Reactions: 4
Another movie premiere,LOL!!!!That's the only thing her management can get her into.Easy as duck to get in.LOL!
Good point lol, notice how other influencers even some with less followers than Eden have been working with makeup brands, clothing brands, & even their own clothing lines / songs or whatever else… Meanwhile, Eden is attending movie premiere’s with people no one really knows while videoing the paps taking pictures of herself to upload on tiktok😂.. That doesn’t exactly scream FAME does it?

• Haha
Reactions: 3

I’m sorry but this story doesn’t seem real to me. Notice how it was before she met with her cousin as well so no witnesses

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I’m sorry but this story doesn’t seem real to me. Notice how it was before she met with her cousin as well so no witnesses
You can tell it’s bs, she keeps looking to the side while making parts up 👀

She always has these “random” stories of people coming over to tell her how much of a good person she was a year ago (before she got big) …Whenever people call her out for her behaviour or she gets blocked by TT and is craving for her massive ego to be stroked by little kids, it’s so weird. I just hope people start catching onto her act

Last edited:
We all know that most certainly didn’t happen lol.. so much for Eden having anxiety when she’s out on her own and followers come up to her? A few months ago, she couldn’t even get on public transport and used her sister and dad as taxi’s and her sister as her P.A basically who has to be everywhere with her. I don’t get why she has to make up bullshit stories to make herself look like a better person? It’s 100% because she knows everybody thinks she’s changed as a person..

Doesn’t she want to not hug her fans at the Tok Fest thing? But hugged this lady?

The facial expressions she pulls during a video is becoming quite scary to be honest. When she pulls that face all the time and it makes her look like she has no front teeth at the bottom? Also, no offence but why is her tongue white considering she don’t drink red bull anymore? She needs a tongue scraper because that is rotten.

Attachments

• Haha
I don’t follow yaz anymore but just came across her account and noticed how her profile pic literally looks like Eden from afar,especially as she is purposely wearing green,so people know she’s related to eden🙄.she wants people to come across her page,and think she is Eden so she can flex that she’s family😂im sorry but I’m defo right on this one 😂

Does Yasmin’s husband even work anymore? Considering his such a popular tattoo artist, you’d think he would be busy all the time.. but it looks like his always out with Yasmin and their child at the beach? 😂 maybe his a tit tattoo artist given the state of the ones his given Eden

Reactions: 3
Umm what the duck, i’m so glad to see people calling Eden out for this video, it’s weird

👏👏👏This comment though, well said!

You guys need to go on Eden’s TT recent video before she deletes it… People are not happy!
Its her childish,thoughtless mind at work again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.