Edenharvz #8 A ban a day won’t keep Eden away. As irritating as the clap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her followers are gonna brand her Saint Eden of Sobriety and act as if she's got clean from hardcore drugs. I cba with it.

a true crime tiktok page said eat with Eden's don't help and look at Freya. Lol was quite obviously that the page wasn't run by a young child

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
According to Eden’s live she’s now in isolation… I wonder how long it’ll take until she breaks it because she has an absolute meltdown over her hair or nails lol

Reactions: 3
According to Eden’s live she’s now in isolation… I wonder how long it’ll take until she breaks it because she has an absolute meltdown over her hair or nails lol
I saw that Freya had to isolate last night.

Reactions: 1
As if she made out yesterday she was just having a nice chilled day in the house. No it's because she has to 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just leave this here, I know I said I was off but I'm addicted!!!! And didn't realize if b back so fast😂
I hate coke. So I don’t drink it. Why do influencers pretend to hate drinks (PTWM does it with alcohol) 🤷‍♀️😂

Reactions: 4
Someone got a bit carried away with the smoothing tool and what the hell is that caption? 😅🙈
Instagram isn't real everyone. Love yourself & don't use filters 😂

I hate coke. So I don’t drink it. Why do influencers pretend to hate drinks (PTWM does it with alcohol) 🤷‍♀️😂
She said on her live she hates heavy makeup and someone asked why she wears it and she said she doesn't 😅😅 whiles doing heavy makeup

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone got a bit carried away with the smoothing tool and what the hell is that caption? 😅🙈
What happened to be yourself??And she always tells us she loves herself??She must really hate herself to be editing so much on a daily basis.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've never posted before but the money chant thing really got under my skin. I was going to post on her video but assumed it would be taken down.

She has multiple sources of income so will get money coming in at random times throughout the month. I get 1 wage a month, no amount of singing a stupid song is going to earn me more money.

Is it just me that thinks its really irresponsible to be telling children - seeing as thats who her audience are - to chant for money rather than teaching them you don't get money for nothing and you need to work to get it.

The payment she got that she mentions will have been for work she has done.

Really infuriated me.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I finished work early today (you know that thing that earns money, not chanting) and I wasted my free hour arguing with teenagers who are obsessed with eden ffs. Really screwed myself over here

• Haha
Right, I’ll put some numbers on the lottery Saturday and Eden’s right with that money chant by Monday I’ll be sitting in a villa somewhere hot with my millions 😎

• Haha
If anyone wants a laugh she's rating everyone she's slept with out of 10 on insta

• Haha
  • Wow
Eden said on her story she’s got to self isolate for 5 days but Freya put on her story she’s got to isolate for 10 days? Hmmm

Reactions: 2
Eden said on her story she’s got to self isolate for 5 days but Freya put on her story she’s got to isolate for 10 days? Hmmm
Eden thinks she’s the covid queen so she’ll of made her own rules. That and she probably thinks she has something super (not) important planned that she needs to attend in five days time 🙃

Reactions: 2
It should be used for bad cases of diarrhoea she uses it because apparently her anxiety makes her need to go for a 💩 a lot and to stop that
To be fair I do the same thing and anxiety does make u need the toilet a lot I suffer with it quite badly so I totally get what she's saying

To be fair I do the same thing and anxiety does make u need the toilet a lot I suffer with it quite badly so I totally get what she's saying
I know it does but she shouldn’t be promoting that to anybody, let alone her young teen followers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.