Edenharvz #8 A ban a day won’t keep Eden away. As irritating as the clap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was so shocked when she said “shut the f*ck up you’re a f*cking c**t”. Gobsmacked
The amount of times iv heard her say and act like that,it use to stun me aswell at first!!

Reactions: 3
In my response to the Yaz thing, she wouldn't tell her followers it was drugs and just kept walking over the subject
As far as I've seen she's always said she's an addict, nobody hid that she's just kept it quite private what she was addicted to.

Also didn't catch the live as my account has temporarily been banned from posting or commenting for literally the most pathetic reason ever. mentioning that they now do sheet masks for butts. So butts is offensive but hey let's call children c*nts cause that's okay. makes so much sense!!

Anyone seen her insta though. She thinks she's now some kind of celebrity because she has a picture in the Daily Mail for that Nadia Essex event. Did anyone see who see was there. That Dean. I still believe he's the one that she and Freya kept breaking lockdown rules to go to Essex to see cause when she met up with Josh, Dean was also there

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
oh ffs lee hadfield has his own tiktok account,leehadfield12.Hes gnna show everyone what a right knob he is,just look at his 6th snot post.

• Haha
Omg a tiktok of her singing in the bathroom 2 days ago has just came up on my
Fyp and I have such bad second hand embarrassment omg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg a tiktok of her singing in the bathroom 2 days ago has just came up on my
Fyp and I have such bad second hand embarrassment omg
She claimed she was taking all them down because she was scared of being bullied

• Haha
As far as I've seen she's always said she's an addict, nobody hid that she's just kept it quite private what she was addicted to.

Also didn't catch the live as my account has temporarily been banned from posting or commenting for literally the most pathetic reason ever. mentioning that they now do sheet masks for butts. So butts is offensive but hey let's call children c*nts cause that's okay. makes so much sense!!

Anyone seen her insta though. She thinks she's now some kind of celebrity because she has a picture in the Daily Mail for that Nadia Essex event. Did anyone see who see was there. That Dean. I still believe he's the one that she and Freya kept breaking lockdown rules to go to Essex to see cause when she met up with Josh, Dean was also there
Tik tok are absolutely tit for their rules! They let a girl keep her tiktok videos of her dancing with her stillborn and making jokes about it all without a TW😭 but will take something down because there’s a bit of arm showing🥴

Tik tok are absolutely tit for their rules! They let a girl keep her tiktok videos of her dancing with her stillborn and making jokes about it all without a TW😭 but will take something down because there’s a bit of arm showing🥴
Facts anytime Iv reported something that shouldn't be on the internet never mind tiktok it's never removed but people get videos taken down for silly reasons

Facts anytime Iv reported something that shouldn't be on the internet never mind tiktok it's never removed but people get videos taken down for silly reasons
Definitely! Going off topic of Eden here (sorry guys) but my 2 year old was on kids YouTube on her kids fire tablet the other day and she started watching something called inappropriate Minnie Mouse I seen it and was distraught was a grown mans hand rubbing a Minnie Mouse teddy in a disgusting way. Fought tooth and nail to get it off there and it’s still there! Kids are going to look at that and think it’s okay 😫 the internet scares me especially now I have kids.

although Eden and her baby toothed sister scare me too

Reactions: 4
oh ffs lee hadfield has his own tiktok account,leehadfield12.Hes gnna show everyone what a right knob he is,just look at his 6th snot post.
Or post his tit tattoo work 🙈🙊

Edit: to be fair he isn't bad but I always thought Edens tarzan tattoo looked awful but maybe it's just old and needs going over again. What do I know 😁 and I'll just leave this here... FARTHER 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I've just had that girl come up. That's disturbing can't imagine her pain for losing her child but she needs help. Professional help because that's not normal bejag and the people encouraging her should be ashamed of themselves.

Edit: to be fair he isn't bad but I always thought Edens tarzan tattoo looked awful but maybe it's just old and needs going over again. What do I know 😁 and I'll just leave this here... FARTHER 🤣🤣🤣
A middle class gypsy?! 😂😂😂😂😂 what does that even mean?! oh yeah he’s married to the grand daughter of a millionaire but she don’t like to talk about it . Cringe with a capital C .🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I have to say the guy who lives near me doing tattoos is amazing people travel around uk for him he has 2 year waiting list but his work I’m sorry but it’s crap it looks all Distorted not good at all

• Haha
A middle class gypsy?! 😂😂😂😂😂 what does that even mean?! oh yeah he’s married to the grand daughter of a millionaire but she don’t like to talk about it . Cringe with a capital C .🤣🤣🤣
Your profile pic is soo funny,brings back memories of chilhood.LOL
IT took me a while but i BLOCKED HER!!Iv had enough.lol
Il still be popping in though to like everyones posts xxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
No I am laughing SO hard at her red bull video, how dramatic she’s tried to make it and the fake shaking etc. Also how’s it day 3? She quit last Friday didn’t she when Yaz was there? 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No I am laughing SO hard at her red bull video, how dramatic she’s tried to make it and the fake shaking etc. Also how’s it day 3? She quit last Friday didn’t she when Yaz was there? 🧐
I can’t stop laughing 😭😂 the fake shakes are the worst paid actor ever 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's live promoting that hair brush and someone said it's the same as any other brush? And she went no no it's not she used the best factory and everything 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.