Eden Harvz #72 borrowing money in times of need, looks like it’s time to get on Indeed

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but the fact she said if she didn’t do what she does now (… so nothing then) she’d be a teacher or a zoo keeper.

Imagine this psychopath as a teacher, teaching kids their ABCs, now kids A is for Anal, B is for Breast Implants - which are disgusting! C is for bleep, D is for Doggy - my favourite position, E is for Eden - your favourite person, F is for duck, cos I can bleeping say whatever the duck I like.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m sorry but the fact she said if she didn’t do what she does now (… so nothing then) she’d be a teacher or a zoo keeper.

Imagine this psychopath as a teacher, teaching kids their ABCs, now kids A is for Anal, B is for Breast Implants - which are disgusting! C is for bleep, D is for Doggy - my favourite position, E is for Eden - your favourite person, F is for duck, cos I can bleeping say whatever the duck I like.
G is for green hair, H is for height (which is not important) I is for Invloed one of my amazing husbands amazing businesses, J is for Jealous because everyone is so jealous of me, K is for Kent where I grew up in the countryside don’t you know, L is for Love Island stars are all stuck up and rude, M is for Money which I wasted all of mine, N is for that word I definitely did not sing on live that time, O is for Oral, P is for pajamas which I have an obscene amount of…I’m bored now but we nearly have a whole alphabet!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
G is for green hair, H is for height (which is not important) I is for Invloed one of my amazing husbands amazing businesses, J is for Jealous because everyone is so jealous of me, K is for Kent where I grew up in the countryside don’t you know, L is for Love Island stars are all stuck up and rude, M is for Money which I wasted all of mine, N is for that word I definitely did not sing on live that time, O is for Oral, P is for pajamas which I have an obscene amount of…I’m bored now but we nearly have a whole alphabet!
Q is for Queen, whose death I filmed myself sobbing about for a nice bit of content.
R is for racist, which I am NOT - ask that one black friend I have that popped up to back me up, but then no one has ever seen since. Or before, actually.
S is for tit filled shed.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Q is for Queen, whose death I filmed myself sobbing about for a nice bit of content.
R is for racist, which I am NOT - ask that one black friend I have that popped up to back me up, but then no one has ever seen since. Or before, actually.
S is for tit filled shed.
T is for twit
U is for ugly personality
V is for very annoying
W is for WHYYYYY (her favourite thing to say when anyone compliments her)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She said her husband is blessed with both length and girth hun pull the other one , I’m no body language expert but it looked like a lie if ever I’ve seen one 🤣 and was losing her mind with that crappy hair, it’s atrocious

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So we are currently in the perfume phase?

This last year we’ve had those painful GCSE drama skits, booktok…anything else? It’s weird how she will just obsess and pour money into things and then it’s forgotten minutes later.

Reactions: 5

This last year we’ve had those painful GCSE drama skits, booktok…anything else? It’s weird how she will just obsess and pour money into things and then it’s forgotten minutes later.
The transition phase came back very briefly

Reactions: 3
I’m quoting myself to take the A is for Anal back. A is now for
“ADHD .. did I mention it to you boys and girls that I have ADHD, I don’t like to talk about it though.”

The transition phase came back very briefly
I even remember her saying she was going to make her dressing room into a “transition room” 😂. Also thank duck those weird skits are over where she was playing herself getting a massage, getting her nails done or when she was working the check out in Aldi..

• Haha
Reactions: 11

I'm very surprised she hasn't gone into the cringey/irritating/pick me videos tbh, she'd be perfect at it

What in the duck is this why would you post this?!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 10
No presents on their 1st anniversary because they're trying to save money 🤡 tell me you're skint without telling me you're skint

Reactions: 8
She wanted to just get cali a Claire’s accessories voucher for her birthday and Lloyd actually wanted to get her something else aswell

Ahh so this explains the infertility baiting recently, they can’t be bothered to use protection and haven’t gotten knocked up
IMG_0604.png

also yet again that Q&A was just her followers licking her hole and her responding loving it with ugly ass photos

• Sick
Reactions: 7
That top lip is insane … it will literally merge onto her nose soon.

Lloyd really hasn’t posted much for their one year anniversary. It’s very basic what he wrote, literally just happy anniversary. Nothing on tiktok either and she’s posted loads. Even his hashtags are generic. And we know that’s not good enough for Eden.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 1