Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
wait has Eden said she’s autistic? Sorry I might missed this can someone explain?
If you search on here autistic.etc she has a thread that should clear this up, I think the poster was just making a comparison if Greeben was to go into wedding content creation x

Reactions: 2

snoopydoo96

VIP Member
So we are currently in the perfume phase?

This last year we’ve had those painful GCSE drama skits, booktok…anything else? It’s weird how she will just obsess and pour money into things and then it’s forgotten minutes later.
I'm very surprised she hasn't gone into the cringey/irritating/pick me videos tbh, she'd be perfect at it

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
I'm taking a guess that it's just Lloyd's side of the family going and maybe his 1 friend and that's why she wanted to try go OTT to try impress them. I say try because as always NO company wanted to work with her 🤣🤣

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
Anyone else seen the tiktok account showing a scan picture claiming its Edens? Showing she's 6 weeks and abit.
As I went to screen shot it tiktok refreshed and now I can't find it! (Fills me with rage when tiktok does that!🤣)

Peach97

VIP Member
Now now Eden can’t stand Yaz getting a bit of attention so she’s now making videos about her “low points” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
She went on to say she got letters in the post and that it made them look obsessed 🙄

All the while saying tik tok shop takes klarna
Idiot. Most of her young fans won’t give a shit about bad credit - until it’s too late.

Sorry but we could all lay around at home every day, throw B&M garden parties, buy mountains of fast fashion, order fast food, lease a new car - if we lived off Klarna and credit cards.

I can see her claiming bankruptcy soon.

Peach97

VIP Member
Of course she didn’t stay at the festival when grace jacob paid for her and Lloyd to have a glamping bell tent and she drove hours home 😂
I dunno why she’s making out it’s some massive thing to be on stage, some girl I know, not a social media influencer nothing like that, managed to get on stage as well 🤣🤣

• Haha

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
You think they’d go to the infamous family parties, as surely they’d see their dad and half siblings. I wonder if they have children, so acer, Callie and wolf have cousins? Very mysterious
I think the family parties are Carla’s family rather than Beethoven’s which I guess is why they don’t attend. But they really don’t seem to be close, her other sister wasn’t at her hen do or a bridesmaid. Side note it’s crazy to think out of the FIVE women who attended her hen do she now only speaks to three of them only a year later.

Pretty sure she has at least one other nephew, Beethoven made a really weird comment when she interviewed him on Fathers Day, something about remembering he doesn’t love a child less just because he has another one but he can’t remember their names. Know that’s his weird unfunny sense of humour but.

• Wow

yesimahater

The funniest thing I’ve seen in a long time is Sheden holding and drinking a glass of Prosecco and going “I don’t drink, I only smoke joints at bedtime, It’s definitely linked to my emetophobia”
Clearly what chai got a hold of, wasn’t tablets under the quilt like she claims

cupcakeeater23

The latest video on how much she’s changed in a year and someone said I feel you’re more real now, less of a performance. No babes, she’s doing even more of a performance now by hiding her real self that got her into trouble
At least she’s been honest about spunking her money up the wall, not being able to afford a holiday and not having any “special” content coming up - I am not sympathising with her at all as she’s vile

howrude80

You are classed as having fertility issues after 12 months of trying if you are under 35.
The nhs probably stretch that out a bit!

Gos_Sip Girl

The absolute gall on her in that wing video " I bought what the people on TikTok told me to try, do you think they're getting paid to say it"

That's LITERALLY her "job 🥴🤢" to plug shite she never uses, for money.