Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leabytottle

VIP Member
She sounded like her cute a really obscure shape out of turf, but no, Eden’s clever LLL managed to cut out a CIRCLE!

Let’s put some guesses as to who else aside from family will be going to the tacky Poundland party?

Maybe Poppy and Jay will conveniently forget the date again… GK Barry will have a better offer… Yorkshire Peach possibly, but she’ll likely want to vet the photos that get posted of her, as she looked like a different person at the wedding!

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Beckz1205

VIP Member
She wanted to just get cali a Claire’s accessories voucher for her birthday and Lloyd actually wanted to get her something else aswell

savage96

Why is wolf seem to always be with Eden? Does he not go to nursery anymore? (I know it’s half term were I am)

Lcroft

Chatty Member
I find it weird in the Father’s Day video he had to say “and you’re the only one that doesn’t drink” first of all a odd thing to say anyway, especially when from the outside none of the sisters seem to have an “issue” with drink, but also it was clear that Lloyd at least used to drink a lot, so is it something the family made him stop?

Lcroft

Chatty Member
Her boobs look so saggy here 😭

Also the kids tv thing- has anyone else seen that girl on their FYP with the Bob who can sing every theme tune? Why do I get the feeling she’s been on Edens as well 😂
She’s never had an original thought in her head bless her
---
My brother used to be on the gear and when he was coming off it he went so frail and pale. Lloyd looks the same now. Good on him though if he’s coming off something.
What are the chances he’s coming off them because he got in a bit of trouble driving on them?

Attachments

snoopydoo96

VIP Member
Her nails don’t look fab though do they because they aren’t her actual nails? I used to get acrylics and truly learnt my lesson when chunks of my nails were missing and my nails were in a state. I changed to BIAB and my nails have never been stronger. She quite literally chews hers off within 2 days anyway so she can’t love them that much.

She constantly moans about looking and feeling ugly but smokes constantly, eats shite, rots in her bed all day, pumps her face full of filler which has aged her 40 years, she’s fucked her hair to the point of no return, constantly edits her face and body to be unrecognisable and then wonders why she isn’t happy with herself.
It baffles me how her nails fall off so easily, I've had mine done for the first time in a very long time and I'm on my 5th week and they're still going strong. (Definitely will be looking into BIAB nails though)

Paperstars2022

VIP Member
And after that one a video of her stuffing her cheap fast fashion tat into a Salvation Army donation bin
Omg I didn't even see that one, that's even more dire 😂😂😭😭
---
Jesus she looks at least 50! When her dad said “you are the best of all of them” did he mean his kids? If so and she uploaded it 😳
I would genuinely love to know what his older two children think of the three sisters

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
The video where she says Lloyd told the neighbor it’s because his ADHD wife wanted a party- surely that would be a more rushed thing, like deciding today she wants a party tomorrow? Not deciding like weeks ago, going on the beg and then putting together a Poundland party special?

for how long ago she decided it she may as well have left it a bit longer and done it for Callie’s Birthday? Maybe to make up for the fact she held her wedding on her birthday last year? At least that way the fairy forest theme would make sense as it’s for an actual child?
She couldn't even delay her wedding a week or bring it forward so poor Callie could have a birthday, there's no way she would consider sharing her big enchanted party with her niece's birthday :ROFLMAO:

leabytottle

VIP Member
this one? x
This is actually the scan photo of Courtney Maws from “Meet the Maws”(she’s married to Johnny from “The Dumping Ground”)
They’ve struggled hugely with fertility and been trying for a baby for several years.
I recognised the name of the sonographer in the corner and the numbers underneath are the same.
How weird and creepy to screenshot their image, and pretend it’s Edens…

whoareyouu

VIP Member
Made me laugh 🤣
In my local area it's a running joke that we know exactly who's on the sick (PIP) because of their garden 😂 their gardens always look like they've projectile vomited B&M's garden isle all over them . Flashing shite, spinning shite, wind down chimes, you name it! Kinda when it looks like a lawn sales going on 🤣🤣
Nah that was literally my old neighbours garden and he was on PIP hahahah.

AllTheBest2022

VIP Member
Wasn’t there a video of some email where the police asked her to keep her clothes? And to send a pic of what she was wearing?! Am I uneducated, does that usually happen with touched inappropriately cases?
I got asked if I still had my underwear, they didn't request any other item of clothing from me. Was then taken to the police station, gave my statement, and was asked if they could do swabs etc, I didn't agree to it though.

• Heart

Lcroft

Chatty Member
It won’t let me upload the other photo but she reminds me of that living statue from hot fuzz, there you go Eden, with your yellow foundation all you need is a pot for people to Chuck their change in

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick