Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenC93

Off topic and random but I don’t follow Eden or keep up with her however I’ve heard of her.
Anyway… I had an argument with someone on instagram a few days ago in regards to their racist comments about black people and implying black people are all poor, they are saying this all from their business account..,

This person then decided to save my photos and sent me multiple messages and comments calling me ugly, fat, poor and that I’m from the ghetto…

He’s a personal trainer and his name is AJ… after a good sleuthing to find out who the sad little man is, it’s Lloyds brother! AJ Hulme.
I’ve been reading the threads on here for a good hour or so on Eden/Lloyd and just thought I’d add this in.

I’ve still got screenshots of the comments, what a lovely bunch the Hulme family are, they’ll fit right in with Eden! 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
I am mortified. Someone called me Lloyd on another thread. That’s my karma for being a Tattle bitch and using this username 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
We’re really bad at being away from home?? WE? I feel like Little Legs would be absolutely fine being away from the shed for one night.

She doesn’t deserve these (rarely thankfully) gifted events, always leaving early

That entire toastie conversation was so ott, “what do you revommend” - it’s a toastie made in a field, just pick one Ronald McDonald.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Bec_123

I feel like she wanted the psychedelic trippy vibe but instead she's got the 'my nans garden after her first time in B&M' vibe

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Tanne1999

VIP Member
Someone’s just commented on her live saying they’re having contractions. Her reply was ‘just remember that you went into labour whilst watching me, how special is that’ 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22