Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shrekssister

VIP Member
I saw the scan tiktok too. Quite a few of the comments said it was actually a puppy scan. I don't know the other person mentioned above so no idea if it is actually another person's.

It was literally just a tiktok photo slideshow, the first one was one of the pictures from that photoshoot with the dogs that said congratulations and the other slide was a photo of the scan, that's all it was

Reactions: 1

groovygirl229

VIP Member
I follow this family tiktoker, and she does social media (TikTok’s) for a furniture store nearby to her so she goes takes content and posts throughout the week, some people earn like £400-700 a month off those kind of jobs 😅 when I heard her say the salary job I assume it’s some social media, mind you anyone could recognise Eden’s voice… it wouldn’t be long before someone on here saw a video and heard her voice.

cupcakeeater23

The latest video on how much she’s changed in a year and someone said I feel you’re more real now, less of a performance. No babes, she’s doing even more of a performance now by hiding her real self that got her into trouble
At least she’s been honest about spunking her money up the wall, not being able to afford a holiday and not having any “special” content coming up - I am not sympathising with her at all as she’s vile

Lcroft

Chatty Member
I didn’t know he had other kids… did they go to her wedding? I’ve never heard her mention them!
I caught a bit of her live the other day and she seemed so uncomfortable when someone asked about other siblings! Pretty sure she pretended to get sidetracked then someone reminded her what the question was

MrsBee1021

This is really petty but why must she curse at everything? Don't get me wrong I'm partial to expletives myself, but I'd never swear in the company of strangers in a business setting. I just find it really disrespectful. She could have said the perfume was nice, but not Eden who was "brought up with manners and respect" she chooses "that's fucking amazing"

Am I on my own here? 😂

I agree! I’d be so embarrassed if I were out my friend or family was behaving like that.