Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
That top lip is insane … it will literally merge onto her nose soon.

Lloyd really hasn’t posted much for their one year anniversary. It’s very basic what he wrote, literally just happy anniversary. Nothing on tiktok either and she’s posted loads. Even his hashtags are generic. And we know that’s not good enough for Eden.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 1

Lcroft

Chatty Member
I didn’t know he had other kids… did they go to her wedding? I’ve never heard her mention them!
I caught a bit of her live the other day and she seemed so uncomfortable when someone asked about other siblings! Pretty sure she pretended to get sidetracked then someone reminded her what the question was

Reactions: 1

groovygirl229

VIP Member
Can see this being another case of autistic.etc where she doesn’t send the finished versions because she has adhd paralysis and ends up with ccjs.
Imagine leaving the memories of the biggest day of your life in the hands of Eden who has never commited to any new interest
wait has Eden said she’s autistic? Sorry I might missed this can someone explain?

Lcroft

Chatty Member
Also I’ve never met anyone that’s said ‘I don’t mind being sick’ everyone hates it surely
As someone with emetophobia this is not the one 😂 think of something you are so scared of like phobia scared of, the way some are with spiders/heights etc and that’s the same for us, if my boyfriend is being sick as much as I want to comfort him I physically need to remove myself and cover my ears and will be then overthinking it trying to think why he’s been ill and will I be ill now, if I feel nauseous it’s all encompassing I can’t relax it’s like fight or flight but it’s not something you can do either with