Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bloogoo

VIP Member
So LLL managed to smash their cooker and AO “spotted it” and sent out a new one. Hhhmmm, I highly doubt AO are watching LLL videos, and I definitely doubt they watch them intently enough to see it’s smashed, and send one out for free.
What’s more likely happened is LLL bought one from AO and then he fitted it. He says they “sorted me out a new one”, not “they sent me one for free”.
Only 11 comments, I don’t think AO would be happy with that if they did send it for free advertising 🤭
it was mentioned here a few threads back, 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1

Mrloverlover

VIP Member
Just wanted to add these clips from the live. No idea of the order I’ve uploaded them in but

- One is of her literally burning her hair, which just shows how little she gives a crap about how extensive hair extensions are and she’ll likely expect another freebie.

- Her almost snapping at someone and being condescending about global warming. Says the person who regularly buys mountains of fast fashion.

- Saying that every event she goes to (so the 2 a year then that she leaves after 10 minutes?) that the events coordinates ALWAYS say how rude Love Island people are. Whether they are or not, how unprofessional are they to discuss and slag off their own guests/attendees to other people at the event. But also highly untrue and she’s probably still just fuming about Molly Mae.

- Her getting angry about people asking how many guests were coming because she knew she’d hyped up her shower curtain shed garden far too much. She was also getting really pissed off when people asked her feat the party was for.
so it started snowing early at her shed did it ❄😂

Hereforthetea21

VIP Member
I just saw an article about paparazzi and remembered the time that Eden hired paparazzi to turn up to her birthday party 😂😂😂😂 how embarrassing
That was the most cringe thing, the way her LL posed like they were celebs and his weird pout, I can’t see how they’re making any money arm it’s really scraping by, but she still has moments she’s splashing out so I really can’t seem to gage them financially- despite hoping their crashing and struggling 😂

Shrekssister

VIP Member
I saw the scan tiktok too. Quite a few of the comments said it was actually a puppy scan. I don't know the other person mentioned above so no idea if it is actually another person's.

It was literally just a tiktok photo slideshow, the first one was one of the pictures from that photoshoot with the dogs that said congratulations and the other slide was a photo of the scan, that's all it was

groovygirl229

VIP Member
I follow this family tiktoker, and she does social media (TikTok’s) for a furniture store nearby to her so she goes takes content and posts throughout the week, some people earn like £400-700 a month off those kind of jobs 😅 when I heard her say the salary job I assume it’s some social media, mind you anyone could recognise Eden’s voice… it wouldn’t be long before someone on here saw a video and heard her voice.

yesimahater

God she's a twat, buying a really expensive perfume without testing it and then hating the smell after already doing that the first time!
Apparently she’s broke though 😂 all she’s been doing since her b&m party is ordering clothes and shite and expensive perfumes

Lcroft

Chatty Member
I didn’t know he had other kids… did they go to her wedding? I’ve never heard her mention them!
I caught a bit of her live the other day and she seemed so uncomfortable when someone asked about other siblings! Pretty sure she pretended to get sidetracked then someone reminded her what the question was

Pw665665

I have a feeling one day it will come out. I keep noticing more and more like no body hair, short, no Adam’s Apple, girly face features don’t know! Maybe I’m wrong but I wanted to see if I was on to something haha! Xx