Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

snoopydoo96

VIP Member
I see she’s still sporting the orange face pink ears look.
---

Go to your TikTok profile, then settings, then activity centre, and then watch history. It brings up all the videos you’ve watched.
Or put * in your search bar and all the videos you've watched will pop up

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Ticketyboots

"Come party with me. I'm gonna be there Freya's gonna be there All Lloyd's friends ummmm "
But None of YOUR friends? All your bezzies could come. Your hair stylist false nail tech all those friends at your wedding
Your bezzie elphaba. evil queen and Chelsea lee
Will be banging 😒

Attachments

• Haha

Lcroft

Chatty Member
View attachment 2948870

anyone know who this is?
she uploaded a video saying she’d been invited to Eden’s party and doesn’t know what to wear. Didn’t want any hate comments though…she’s one of her ‘best friends’
I saw this and can’t help thinking if I had to preface a video about my friend with all that I’d be having a good think about who my friend is as a person to need to tell people not to comment about her

Paperstars2022

VIP Member
Definitely. This video is kind of horrifying, he sounds like a psychopath. Viciously staring at her. Following her to the bathroom and pretending he didn’t know her name. Sending her multiple talking videos. She sounds like prey if anything.

Bit weird to put “grating” on a photo of the two of them and presumably tag her in it,

Also LOL at their selfie, looks like she’s just eaten chocolate cake.
Really fit tanned light light blue eyes...
Who the duck is she talking about? 🤣 Because that isn't Lloyd she's describing 🤣
Plus that bucket hat! She fancied him in that God damn bucket hat!

• Haha

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
I’ve just caught up on her content and wtf. What are the perfume videos?! What is she supposed to actually be doing? Even the caption makes
A big deal about a perfume taylor swift wears and then she doesn’t actually tell us what it’s like…
Also when she does the tom ford and just goes “I LAV IT” and that’s it.
Are they supposed to be satirical?!

Leighanne02

VIP Member
I’m baffled as to how she agreed to go on a date with him. She could have eaten him for breakfast in the first clip.

I’m sorry but the fact that Lloyd was saying I love you before their first date, moved in on the second date, quit his job after 2 weeks and proposed after four months. is such an ick.
She really is a man in disguse

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
She snapped at people on a live the other day to stop talking about fertility. In a way that would make you think she’s struggling.

Now in today’s tiktok she’s holding up baby clothes. Why even keep that in?? I don’t think they are trying for a baby at all.

Attachments

snoopydoo96

VIP Member
Lloyd talking about using Klarna for his outfit for doing a dj set in a forest to no one and that he “Klarna’ed it up”

That’s how they get by, they just shove everything on Klarna and credit cards

They’ve already fallen off the app massively (including Yaz), that their lifestyle is genuinely not sustainable enough to last them beyond 2/3 more years.
Realistically would they be able to get "normal" jobs when their digital footprint is as bad as it is?

MumOfPeanuts

Harry king or king harry idk the name, all I know he's a makeup influencer, and he wast telling a story about and influencer who will show up to an event get their goodies, photo taken and then they'd go home. A lot of people were guessing Eden in the comments 👀
Little feet waiting outside with the engine still running. Wait no as he can’t drive no more 😂

• Haha

Lcroft

Chatty Member
Her latest tiktok
'and I know with pregnancy and motherhood'
But you don't know though do you?

Also not Eden giving away second hand perfume to her followers 😂😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭
I can't believe she made an entire tiktok out of gifting someone secondhand perfume that she's sprayed in the video and telling everyone how much she's put on the Asda voucher for her
And after that one a video of her stuffing her cheap fast fashion tat into a Salvation Army donation bin

• Sick

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
It really annoys me how she has to talk in Lloyd’s videos. Every single one she gets involved in! Let him have something of his own

snoopydoo96

VIP Member
In the middle of a cost of living crisis and this moron is wasting her money on cheap, shitty tat for an enchanted theme party! Just have a fucking bbq you dickhead, no one gives a shit about tiny fairies dotted around the place! It looks shit!
Can't believe she's still going ahead with this enchanted party 😂

• Haha

Lcroft

Chatty Member
She made out like Lloyd put the event on..so why is he last on the list?
Also is he that embarrassed of his online presence he has to go by his middle names? Or does he think the name Lloyd Harvey-Hulme is too well known he can’t possibly 😂

Interesting as well that he hasn’t bothered promoting it on his own tik tok

Attachments