Eden Harvz #72 borrowing money in times of need, looks like it’s time to get on Indeed

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am mortified. Someone called me Lloyd on another thread. That’s my karma for being a Tattle witch and using this username 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why is she shouting across the table to Ricky specifically that she’s “passionate about her career”.

What career is she talking about exactly?

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Just wanted to add these clips from the live. No idea of the order I’ve uploaded them in but

- One is of her literally burning her hair, which just shows how little she gives a crap about how extensive hair extensions are and she’ll likely expect another freebie.

- Her almost snapping at someone and being condescending about global warming. Says the person who regularly buys mountains of fast fashion.

- Saying that every event she goes to (so the 2 a year then that she leaves after 10 minutes?) that the events coordinates ALWAYS say how rude Love Island people are. Whether they are or not, how unprofessional are they to discuss and slag off their own guests/attendees to other people at the event. But also highly untrue and she’s probably still just fuming about Molly Mae.

- Her getting angry about people asking how many guests were coming because she knew she’d hyped up her shower curtain shed garden far too much. She was also getting really pissed off when people asked her feat the party was for.
She seems so angry in those videos- mask is slipping 🫠I wonder if she hates the love island people so much because that seems like poppy (salon ) clientele n these days. She had 2 girls from LI in for their hair. Think Eden could be one of those bitter /bitchy types with things like that 🙄

Feels like she’s back in her ‘I love myself , don’t give a duck era’
Give it a few weeks we will get a crying montage/ new diagnosis 🤣

Reactions: 6
Soo much for emetophobia I haven't eaten any meat since the e.coli outbreak or vegetables .

Reactions: 4
lol Eden just sits while loyds rushing around after everyone letting his food go cold. Jesus help him out abit poor lad looks tired out

Reactions: 9
lol Eden just sits while loyds rushing around after everyone letting his food go cold. Jesus help him out abit poor lad looks tired out
She did the exact same with the party, sat there at midday getting ready while he’s rushing around doing last minute things, then when he says he’s picking his friends up she said something like “already but I’m in pajamas” and then to the live days she’s got 3 hours until the party (though someone says it’s actually 1.5hours) so she won’t get dressed yet

Reactions: 5
I really don’t need make-up advice from Ronald Mcfonald cosplaying as an Oompa Loompa.
It's like when you're 14 and you're trying makeup for the first time trying to find you skin colour in foundation but you go for the orange dream matte mousse

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did anyone catch her live earlier?
I saw some of it. She was saying how all her dogs bite, but “only when provoked”. She them
tried to get people to subscribe to her patreon as she’s “skint”. I also thought this was hilarious, totally showing their height difference (as well as LLL looking like a woman!)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I saw some of it. She was saying how all her dogs bite, but “only when provoked”. She them
tried to get people to subscribe to her patreon as she’s “skint”. I also thought this was hilarious, totally showing their height difference (as well as LLL looking like a woman!)
crazy that she’s done multiple TikTok’s trying to change the chihuahua reputation, to then suddenly declare that they are all aggressive today.
Also, she said Olivia Attwood is 5’10 so ‘taller than her’ 🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 8