Eden Harvz #72 borrowing money in times of need, looks like it’s time to get on Indeed

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck are those shoes, I’m sure at this point he’s in on the joke 😭😭 it’s like Scary Movie where the hat keeps getting bigger

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her friend went live last night with Eden (both annoying pricks) and it was early still, around 10pm, and it looked like the party was well and truly over!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s live and she’s got such a bitchy attitude going on. Someone suggested she put a bobby pin in her hair and she responded - I’m not putting a bleeping bobby pin in my hair. 😐

Someone asked her to go live at the party and she said no as she can’t control what people as her friends say outrageous stuff and people will get offended. She doesn’t have any friends .. nevermind “outrageous” ones.

Also it would be really tit of Yaz to drag Wolf to that party when it’s a 3 hour drive and he’s ill with chicken pox.
Won’t put a bobby pin in her hair but used to always put a claw clip on….nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just wanted to add these clips from the live. No idea of the order I’ve uploaded them in but

- One is of her literally burning her hair, which just shows how little she gives a crap about how extensive hair extensions are and she’ll likely expect another freebie.

- Her almost snapping at someone and being condescending about global warming. Says the person who regularly buys mountains of fast fashion.

- Saying that every event she goes to (so the 2 a year then that she leaves after 10 minutes?) that the events coordinates ALWAYS say how rude Love Island people are. Whether they are or not, how unprofessional are they to discuss and slag off their own guests/attendees to other people at the event. But also highly untrue and she’s probably still just fuming about Molly Mae.

- Her getting angry about people asking how many guests were coming because she knew she’d hyped up her shower curtain shed garden far too much. She was also getting really pissed off when people asked her feat the party was for.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm so confused, surely having more heat for the summer would make it more of an affect of global warming?
Also her saying that 'people think that I'm having a bleeping...' yes because you make it out to be!

On the live she was begging primark for a “tall” collection because she’s real and love island people don’t know what real people want and just make fast fashion made of polyester, it’s just polyester corsets

Sorry what was she wearing last week? A polyester corset from PLT?
she has hauls constantly from fast fashion even bloody shein and temu who is she to lecture on fast fashion? Who walks into new look and can say they own every pajama they have?!

Just wanted to add these clips from the live. No idea of the order I’ve uploaded them in but

- One is of her literally burning her hair, which just shows how little she gives a crap about how extensive hair extensions are and she’ll likely expect another freebie.

- Her almost snapping at someone and being condescending about global warming. Says the person who regularly buys mountains of fast fashion.

- Saying that every event she goes to (so the 2 a year then that she leaves after 10 minutes?) that the events coordinates ALWAYS say how rude Love Island people are. Whether they are or not, how unprofessional are they to discuss and slag off their own guests/attendees to other people at the event. But also highly untrue and she’s probably still just fuming about Molly Mae.

- Her getting angry about people asking how many guests were coming because she knew she’d hyped up her shower curtain shed garden far too much. She was also getting really pissed off when people asked her feat the party was for.
so it started snowing early at her shed did it ❄😂

Reactions: 1
I’m convinced Eden has never experienced a best friend because considering your hairdresser, your dog breeder and your wedding videographer as your best friend is just so strange. I’d be completely weirded out if I was on the receiving end of that

Reactions: 14
I’m convinced Eden has never experienced a best friend because considering your hairdresser, your dog breeder and your wedding videographer as your best friend is just so strange. I’d be completely weirded out if I was on the receiving end of that
How funny that all her friends have been people that have provided some service to her 🤔

Reactions: 14
Agreed. Surprised the Amazon delivery guy isn’t her best mate too.

Yaz is exactly the same. I’ve heard her refer to Poppy and the person who did Edens wedding make up as her best friends. Now she has a Welsh clone of Sof who’s her best mate after a week.

Unhinged behaviour.

Reactions: 8
Imagine being the food provider who supplied the lovely large grazing table expecting 100s to turn up. But it was just Edey, Weedy, the Harvey clan plus some lame distant aunts/cousins. Not sure there were even 20 adults there.

I'm choosing to be embarrassed for you however you try to spin it 😳

Reactions: 7
Imagine being the food provider who supplied the lovely large grazing table expecting 100s to turn up. But it was just Edey, Weedy, the Harvey clan plus some lame distant aunts/cousins. Not sure there were even 20 adults there.

I'm choosing to be embarrassed for you however you try to spin it 😳
Plus Lloyds vegan friends who wouldn’t have touched it 😂
For real though as a vegan it’s so annoying when someone sits there trying to be like “I don’t eat xxx only Xxx” as if you are going to invite them into a secret club or you were judging them before and now won’t

I couldn’t give less of a duck what other people eat so them telling me their Nando’s order as if I’m going to applaud them is boring 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m so confused she didn’t even dress up for her own party 🤣
She had tiny plaits, a wrench top and belt with feathers on oh and “mushroom” earrings. (No eden, they’re toadstools, you should know, you bought enough!) I can believe people are suggesting she didn’t make an effort to match the theme?!😜😜😜😜

• Haha

She really doesn’t like Love Islanders does she? Funny how it didn’t seem to bother her when she was on Olivia Attwood’s show giving her sob story.
---
She had tiny plaits, a wrench top and belt with feathers on oh and “mushroom” earrings. (No eden, they’re toadstools, you should know, you bought enough!) I can believe people are suggesting she didn’t make an effort to match the theme?!😜😜😜😜
*toad stalls

• Haha
Reactions: 12