Eden Harvz #72 borrowing money in times of need, looks like it’s time to get on Indeed

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saying she only invited 20 people so she could really put effort in for everyone yet couldn’t even provide vegan food options for the vegans there

Reactions: 10
If you're worried about stuff like food poisoning or germs, a grazing table doesn't seem like the best choice. It's like a buffet of anxiety for someone with emetophobia, right? All those different foods sitting out in the open, and everyone digging in. Plus, you never know how long that cheese has been out or who double-dipped in the hummus. It's enough to make anyone nervous, let alone if you've got a serious fear of throwing up. So yeah, I can see why someone with emetophobia would book a grazing table...

Reactions: 17
The funniest thing I’ve seen in a long time is Sheden holding and drinking a glass of Prosecco and going “I don’t drink, I only smoke joints at bedtime, It’s definitely linked to my emetophobia”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Just wanted to add these clips from the live. No idea of the order I’ve uploaded them in but

- One is of her literally burning her hair, which just shows how little she gives a crap about how extensive hair extensions are and she’ll likely expect another freebie.

- Her almost snapping at someone and being condescending about global warming. Says the person who regularly buys mountains of fast fashion.

- Saying that every event she goes to (so the 2 a year then that she leaves after 10 minutes?) that the events coordinates ALWAYS say how rude Love Island people are. Whether they are or not, how unprofessional are they to discuss and slag off their own guests/attendees to other people at the event. But also highly untrue and she’s probably still just fuming about Molly Mae.

- Her getting angry about people asking how many guests were coming because she knew she’d hyped up her shower curtain shed garden far too much. She was also getting really pissed off when people asked her feat the party was for.
She is so rude the way she talks and why does she need to use such foul language!

Reactions: 3
If you're worried about stuff like food poisoning or germs, a grazing table doesn't seem like the best choice. It's like a buffet of anxiety for someone with emetophobia, right? All those different foods sitting out in the open, and everyone digging in. Plus, you never know how long that cheese has been out or who double-dipped in the hummus. It's enough to make anyone nervous, let alone if you've got a serious fear of throwing up. So yeah, I can see why someone with emetophobia would book a grazing table...
Yeah even if I ate meat etc my emet would never let me eat from that table, especially with the doors open and knowing flies would have landed on it

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Yet another bestie. Definitely isn’t because dog lady is getting free advertising for her puppy mill.

I remember Eden showing the texts when she got the last two dogs and dog lady was in full on pushy sales mode.

I just realised that Yaz’s new bestie is her lash tech. If I didn’t despise both of them I’d feel sorry for them that they cling on to anyone who’s forced to be in their life and crown them “bestie”.

Think it’s likely Yaz and Eden are the type to drop every single real friend they had when they got into a relationship and then bitched about them moving on and being “fake friends”.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Yet another bestie. Definitely isn’t because dog lady is getting free advertising for her puppy mill.

I remember Eden showing the texts when she got the last two dogs and dog lady was in full on pushy sales mode.

I just realised that Yaz’s new bestie is her lash tech. If I didn’t despise both of them I’d feel sorry for them that they cling on to anyone who’s forced to be in their life and crown them “bestie”.

Think it’s likely Yaz and Eden are the type to drop every single real friend they had when they got into a relationship and then bitched about them moving on and being “fake friends”.
She has no real friends it’s so odd, says a lot about a person if they have no one I always think

The funniest thing I’ve seen in a long time is Sheden holding and drinking a glass of Prosecco and going “I don’t drink, I only smoke joints at bedtime, It’s definitely linked to my emetophobia”
Clearly what chai got a hold of, wasn’t tablets under the quilt like she claims

Reactions: 2

Someone call Architectural Digest, she hung some cotton from the ceiling and threw up some plastic ivy from B&M

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This might have been spoken about previously but I've just seen a video of that stalker Amber girl showing everything Eden has bought her back in March for no reason - a crate of red bull, a crate of coke, haribo, galaxy, a ring light and a necklace. I find it really weird!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Eden who allegedly has emetophobia serving a grazing board when tiktok has been flooded with reports of ecoli from an unknown nationally distributed food source is all the proof people need that she’s a liar.

Reactions: 15
As soon as are said grazing board, I laughed. I haven’t got emetophobia, but whenever I see someone sharing their grazing board, I don’t understand why so many people have them! All the food is touching, all kind of mixed together, so if you want to get something, it’s likely it’s been touched by another person.

Carole Baskin comment is brilliant!!

I couldn't think of anything worse than a grazing board, at least with a normal buffet, the food is covered up until you are ready to eat it! with a grazing table the food is just open on the table, drying out by the minute and probably covered in flies! 🤮 🤮 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Tiktokkers don’t mingle Eden? Unless they all get invited to an expenses paid cruise Virgin Atlantic together, but you wouldn’t know about that… Hope you enjoyed your B&M garden party 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11