Eden Harvz #71 Putting the Loyed in unemployed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d be blocking any man who said I love you before our first date. She just screams naive and wouldn’t even know what love bombing was.

Also, Imogen looks completely manic behind the eyes 😳
Loyed said I love you cos he initially thought she was a popular influencer.

I thought that about Imogen too. The over sized gob locked in a manic rictus grin sends me 😧 I had to grab that screenshot and make it my profile pic.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Came here to comment about how that jumpsuit is a size or two too small. Just because it zips, doesn’t mean it fits! She would look so much better if she didn’t squeeze herself into some of these outfits

Reactions: 6
Imagine if the landlord saw them doing this. Lloyds such a little prick. Doesn’t give a tit about an obvious fire hazard and I’m pretty certain they have neighbours attached on both sides.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Screaming at the comments on the tinfoil post. You’d think with a wallet so fat they’d simply get a ✨tumble dryer✨ but poor loyed claims there’s no space in their tiny little shed x
They have a whole spare room they could use????

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They have a whole spare room they could use????
I mean it says everything about them both that they can’t be arsed to buy suitable things to dry their clean clothes properly so they don’t smell damp, but they’ll piss money up the wall on any crap (keyboard/dress up for skits/£200 on an ugly jacket and the rest, cba to think).

They must bloody stink of musty old fags and dog 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 7
how at his age does he not know you can get plug in clothes horses or a dehumidifier to help with the washing! what a pair of planks 😂
In the comments the wee lad didn’t even know about the spin cycle on his washing machine.

Can literally got a heated dryer for £56. And this tit for brains is wrapping his undies in foil.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Out of 7 photographers 3 were taking pictures 🤡

Also this guy clearly thinking who the duck are these clowns and pretending to take pictures 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20240314_221025_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How dare you all, & everyone else with their suggestions (kidding).
Clearly they love their clothes stiff like a grown man living in his parents basements w*nk sock, 🙄.

Their shed must smell of musty clothes, dog piss/tit, smokes, sweat & the overpowering fragrance of plug ins, candles & wax melts boiling in a pan 😣.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.