Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Loyed literally forgets we saw him at events 1) where he interviewed eben and he could barely string a sentence together 2) he danced like a fool 3) put on Yazs thigh high boots. Not worried bout it

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
Out of 7 photographers 3 were taking pictures 🤡

Also this guy clearly thinking who the fuck are these clowns and pretending to take pictures 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20240314_221025_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Noseyparker123456789

It’s the stomping through the showroom for me , bushy ponytail which is almost all crappy extension and the flares that are too short 🤣 we call them jack ups where I’m from 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

lestarkettlex

VIP Member
I would not have worn that massive heavy pleather coat to that event, she must of been baking under there 🤮

lestarkettlex

VIP Member
I mean, I was proud when I got my first car and it’s on finance as I couldn’t afford to save up and get one outright. However, she’s constantly on about how rich she is and so is Lloyd so surely with “everything she touches turning to gold”, the UK’s BIGGEST tiktoker as she likes to say, she could’ve bought her own car 🤨🤨
She specifically said to someone in a comment once who was saying they financed something and she outright said “it’s not a flex when it’s on finance”, needs to remember her own advice there

• Haha

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
Never even had the decency to visit her when she was fighting hard and dying. Fucking vulture, her and everyone else making content from the poor girl

howrude80

I think she is staying away from frankfurters in case loyed gets jealous as he only has a weiner 🤭

• Haha

Ocean Pearl

Chatty Member
Also Saint Eden mimicking hard core drug use to her young audience. Her and Yaz really are scumbags! They will never come back from their disastrous choices

leabytottle

VIP Member
I find it so weird that she had the audacity to post a “funeral selfie”. She didn’t make the effort to see Leah when she was still here, yet she went to the funeral?! Im sure Leah would have loved that she was there, but it wouldn’t have taken much to go and see her! Her days are filled with getting up at midday, sometimes walking the dogs, dressing up in random clothes for crap transition videos, and out of synch lip synchs, and hauls of the same clothes she already has. She could have taken the dogs with her, or got her mum to dog sit, and gone to Liverpool and back in a day. She managed it for her funeral

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
She said in a video it’s fine cause she never looks at the camera when driving 🤦🏼‍♀️
---
I’m sorry but what the fuck🤣 who needs 3 products to keep them smelling fresh for 12 hours? When if you educate yourself it’s self cleaning and she shouldn’t be advertising this to her young audience. Not to mention she says she doesn’t use anything scented EVER, yet the ingredients in the femfresh spray is parfum…she’s so fucking dim.
Once again we are not going to take vagina cleaning advice from someone who openly admits they pull their knickers down and often sees a poo nugget/skiddies. FUCK OFF EDEN.

• Haha

Hereforthetea21

VIP Member
She honestly preys on such vulnerable people - Amber is such a vulnerable adult who is obsessed and she feeds the weird obsession she needs to address the weird behaviour not feed it all, it’s so odd.

She should be saying to Amber her happiness can’t depend on a stranger and red bull is dangerous etc it’s so unhealthy

• Haha

Lhj97

I think it’s funny that people with less followers than Eden have brought homes outright still working with big brands going on holidays etc yet little legs and Eden who bragged the most and acted all high and mighty are now in debt can’t afford what other people can and have been nicely humbled 😂

• Heart

Lhj97

who the fuck wears a blazer with jogging bottoms and who wears jogging bottoms to something like this 🤦🏼‍♀️.

2nd I’d be more scared of chai than lloyed it’s like watching a little elf trying to prove himself to be so big and mighty 😂

• Haha