Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrloverlover

VIP Member
To go to someone's funeral who you never actually met is so beyond creepy but then to turn it into content 🤬na that just sick, they thrive of other peoples sadness, people like that are the worst, eden didnt give 2 hoots about her or mention her till she died, horrible awful people, they should be ashamed of themselves, he is no man neither doing everything she tells him too

Reactions: 15

ghostguy

VIP Member
She is so out of touch with reality. It's scary. Ear to ear smile on your way to a funeral. Makes me uncomfortable

• Sick

HmmmReally

VIP Member
Someone book him to see if he drives or gets dropped off 😂😂😂
---
Ps
You’re only allowed one Vinted account, one will probably get blocked happened to me

Last edited:
  • Haha

Gos_Sip Girl

Was quickly scrolling and legit thought this was a filter-less Eden 🤣 I'm dreadfully sorry to this poor girl
Screenshot_20240416_152400_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

snoopydoo96

VIP Member
Yep you’re right, Leah’s own boyfriend went towards the back. The church would have been packed out with her friends and family, there’s absolutely no way there’s any reasonable explanation for them being near the front. They are dirty grief thieving scumbags
As someone who is currently planning my father's funeral if anyone showed up acting as if they were the best of friends like eden is, let's just say I would not be held responsible for my actions

• Heart

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
firstly RIP Leah 💛
Why are those two stood front and centre where no one else is standing? Surely they must think they better than everyone else as no one else is standing there? I’m not sure if people are already in the building I doubt it as the mourners usually follow behind the coffin so why are they stood there if all the family and friends are behind?
what the fuck has she got on her feet?! looks like she dressed herself in the dark

It doesn’t show you fake TikTok followers but they both have 12% fake followers on instagram. Their followers and likes have both rapidly declined and 96% of lloyeds followers females in the 18-24 age group. Also does side by side comparison with how bad the engagement rage is
---
Well well well Yasmin - 70%+ fake followers

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
I love the fact that little legs couldn't even be bothered to get up to be with her to wish her luck etc 😂

• Haha

Tanne1999

VIP Member
Claims she can’t have odd numbers of food, so does she count all of her fries when she’s out for a meal? Every grain of rice and piece of pasta? Does she have two burgers when she’s at Maccies?

She’s so full of shit honestly, shes literally just googled ‘ocd behaviours and traits’ and ran with it.

My friend has OCD and it’s exhausting for her. I won’t list some of her behaviours as they’re quite unique and Eden will likely read here and claim to do them herself.

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
“Couldn't care less what anyone who doesn't know me says about me”

That’s why she was on a troll show crying and saying she doesn’t eat?

Plus I assume this also applies to the people blowing smoke up with arse with comments about how she’s beautiful with the beauty filter maxed out - because they don’t know her either.
Ok ya big fat racist

• Haha

hellothereyellow

Chatty Member
I think I remember it might have been start of last year, or newly with Lloyd (like a couple of weeks) and she was sat on live straightening yaz' hair. She was getting people to ask her questions and people were saying 'what's your favourite colour' 'what's your favourite shop' etc etc and Eden was going mad saying the questions weren't juicy enough, then Yaz blurted out 'someone's asked if you quit tiktok now would you have enough money to live comfortably for the rest of your life' (don't even think anyone asked) and Eden was like 'yes 😏' all cocky and smug.

How the tables turn, living for it 🙌

• Haha

Lcroft

Chatty Member
Red is a bitch to get out she’s going to end up going black again after having it lightened

IMG_0102.png

This clearly translates to “please work with me again I’m begging you”

• Haha
  • Wow