Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gos_Sip Girl

Any words ya like there Amber...

Needs to attend Edens lip sync masterclass 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Let me just rewrite that for you

- Married to an unemployed work shy goblin that leeches off of you.
- Lives in a shed next to a field.
- 4 dogs that you’ve allowed to limit so much in your life
- Passed on an automatic license and couldn’t afford a big braggy car but yeah of course it’s your “dream car”. Likely was forced to learn because your hubbys court case is coming up.
- Does a job you clearly hate because the majority now see straight through you.

What a flex.

Attachments

• Haha

Gos_Sip Girl

firstly RIP Leah 💛
Why are those two stood front and centre where no one else is standing? Surely they must think they better than everyone else as no one else is standing there? I’m not sure if people are already in the building I doubt it as the mourners usually follow behind the coffin so why are they stood there if all the family and friends are behind?
I'm pretty sure I saw a video and her and the midget were sat in about the 3rd row... I'm sorry but I think that's ridiculous, for someone that barely made the effort to reply to the poor girl, acting like they were joined at the hip

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
View attachment 2895740
I hope to god the woman means six months and not six minutes.
Also surely she can just add the woman free of charge? Or she’ll see the name of the person asking the question so message her privately if you’re so concerned? Seems like the most shameless plug of the Patreon 🙃
This is an ad loooooool she’s a calculated little cnut
If this was genuine she’d have messaged the person privately not posted a reply like this.

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Could they make it any more obvious that there was some truth to the “rumours” about them having a crash and loyed getting arrested. She’s just gone full Brittany miller in her own little contradictory way 😂😂😂😂😂

swifty13

IMG_7752.jpeg

I’m the top comment! Absolutely sick off them pretending little Loyed unemployed is a big northern hard man

poppyhun

Even if he has had a rough childhood and got ptsd, why the fuck would you post about it. That’s his personal life, he can choose whether or not to share it. Some fucking wife 🤯

tellmewhy

VIP Member
I saw a tiktok yesterday and it was someone having a red bull for the first time in ages because her midwife said one a day is fine and then people in the comments were saying how their midwife said it would be dangerous for them to stop. That’s definitely the angle Eden will take.
Personally, I don’t understand how anyone can see their baby in a scan and then put something in their bodies that has a stamp saying not to consume while pregnant but to each their own

Reactions: 15

VIP Member
Another one here to say about recording herself while driving!! What a fucking dickhead, she makes so many tiktoks about how she gets easily distracted and then goes and does something like this, hopefully it wont be long before she racks up 3 points and get her licence taken off her!

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
Well done Eden…you can now drive the equivalent of a go cart on the road. Tunbridge Wells’ answer to Mario and Toad.

I do jest, bloody miss driving an automatic 🤣

• Haha