Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eddypeter

VIP Member
So I’m sooooo far behind and saw a tiktok of Eden driving.. scrolled to her test day video and little legs didn’t even bother to wake up to calm her nerves or wish her lucky the morning of her test?! How bloody lazy and ignorant!

I thought this too. Perfect hubby should have surely got up, had a cuppa tea with you, made sure you were feeling good. Wished you good luck.

Reactions: 17

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Omg Eden said on live she messaged MmmMitchell to do her makeup for her wedding and he ignored her. Yes babe because you’re a fucking nobody. She literally considers yourself to be in the same league as like Jeffree Star.

• Haha

Peach97

VIP Member
Lee’s on TikTok spilling the tea about Yaz 👀
Whole family have NO morals. They sit on their scruffy high horses and preach about how kind and amazing they are and it’s ALWAYS those people that are the scum of the earth. Even if his best friend was coming onto her, why the fuck would you entertain it?

StreakyBacon

Loyed literally forgets we saw him at events 1) where he interviewed eben and he could barely string a sentence together 2) he danced like a fool 3) put on Yazs thigh high boots. Not worried bout it
The thigh high boots is my Roman Empire it’s not spoken about enough 😭

• Haha

tilly776

im diagnosed with adhd and i passed first time with 9 lessons, having adhd doesnt mean youre incompetent at doing things, what an odd take
If this is true that it only took her a month then she’s clearly lying about having ADHD because not a CHANCE would you pass that quickly 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
I don’t feel sorry for her at all. I can’t remember the price but that sushi that time. Getting a brand new car, and just the way they all speak like they are better than every one. And sorry but if you weren’t such a odd person that sexualises everything and tries to make dirty habits a personality trait maybe brand deals wouldn’t avoid you and you wouldn’t get cancelled from every single management you have been to. Yes I agree that small creators like her isn’t reliable income every day… but big creators have made a comfortable career even if it is only for a short time.

its been obvious for years they are skint thats why ll comment about his ‘fat wallet’ was so funny.

• Heart

Woofwoof

I don't often post, but the emetophobia comment about it not being a big thing when it's someone you love is completely wrong! I have emetophobia and have had to apologise to my little one several times when they have been unwell because I'm absolutely loosing my shit, standing at her doorway with a mask, apron and gloves, bleach spray in hand, windows wide open and not able to comfort them, all whilst popping activated charcoal tablets and chewing minty gum. It doesn't matter if it's a loved one or not, if you have emetophobia it's debilitating!

• Heart

user726

VIP Member
“We only let you see what we want you to see”. Eden I don’t want to see Lloyd at all.

He’s not a celebrity. He’s a nasty jumped up troll. That has a massive wallet filled with fake £50 notes.
Am I the only one who thinks this is a weird take? I’d never say about my boyfriend ‘we only let you see what we want you to see’ and make out he’s a nasty piece of work behind the scenes? Like why are you trying to flex your husband is a cunt? Like what?

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Was it this one? Had to crop it as wouldn’t let me post the full video but Lloyd at the start saying he said he’d pay for this dinner. I know we’ve already said it but she was paying for him for everything since day 1 and nothing has changed.
YESSS
as well as eben taking the piss out of another man’s accent
Putting his hand up in someone’s face because he was having a conversation
Look how pumped he is to tell the story with his big yellow looking mother stood behind him egging him on

• Haha

ghostguy

VIP Member
People who record or photograph themselves crying need to seek therapy. It's narcissism and attention seeking at the highest and most unhealthy degree. She's been needing a slice of humble pie for years, she's proved to be sexually inappropriate to kids, a racist, a heartless cunt who mocks addicts, she's lost money, friends, any respect people had for her and even her influencer friends avoid her now. She's known as someone who has no care for others ei drink drug driving that she and little Lloyd took part in.
Yet NONE of that humbled her 🤣🤣 takes a special type or cunt to have no morals like this. She could be studied in science the sociopath

• Heart

StreakyBacon

I wonder why the big hard northerner hasn’t called out Lee for putting Yaz on blast? Drop the 📍 Lee I beg you 😭

• Haha

itsallthedrama_mick

Red is a bitch to get out she’s going to end up going black again after having it lightened

View attachment 2895383
This clearly translates to “please work with me again I’m begging you”
No mention of red bull👀 surely her favourite brand would be on the list if they actually have a deal

And didn’t she also claim to have worked with PLT at one point??

• Haha

Beckz1205

VIP Member
What do they think they are?! The poses 🤣 acting like some kind of mafia family with their little chihuahuas and booster boy having to sit on a stool 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
You know those mundane kinds of people that say "I'm mad, me!" - Eden gives me those vibes. She thinks doing and saying outrageous stuff makes her funny and different. When I’m reality she’s dull, desperate and severely insecure.

Why did she need to tell the photography she had no underwear on and then shove her big ogre hands down her joggers.

Attachments

• Sick

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
She said they were saving money when she wanted to buy some tacky B&M decoration.

She also can’t afford sun beds anymore and Little Legs has now become Geppetto. If they’re struggling now when they are suppose to be at their peak then … I guess it’s back to the mucky mansion.

• Haha