Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
I’m surprised she didn’t go in like ‘please write me a list of 50 things you liked about me in school. Just things like how beautiful and smart I was xx’
But why was I beautiful? What specific thing about me was beautiful? My eyes? Yes but why specially my eyes? What makes my eyes beautiful?

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Lcroft

Chatty Member
“We will never retaliate” translates to “we’re going to ignore this and block/delete all sign of it until it blows over”

Reactions: 18

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
I’ve just watched her video about Leah and it’s fucking gross
She tried so hard to squeeze a tear out
Those texts as well, she either love bombed the poor girl or thanked her for what she did for Eden
I hate her

Romany

VIP Member
Knew it wouldn’t take long for the recorded driving to start, the absolute melt. Reality check - people can drive from teenagers, you’re not a rarity and you’re not special for passing.

Stop setting up your camera and focus on the road before you end up banned like your absolute dick of a ‘husband’

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
I find it very strange that Eden can make the effort now to go and see her and not in all the years she was unwell, it’s strange to go to her service and all for social media, Eden is a complete narc and I hope she’s ashamed of herself in the years to come for this feral behaviour
Can’t fucking stand grief vultures. She was the same when her auntie was dying, she couldn’t wait to use it as content. Absolutely gross

user726

VIP Member
Not Yaz on Edens video coming out with a skeleton just to clearly say something else about her weight loss. "That's how I look at the moment". Yay, comparing herself to a skeleton. Such a role model. 👏
Just like when Eden went on that documentary saying she’d been going to bed STARVING yet had been out for dinner like 5 times that week 😭😂

• Haha

Tanne1999

VIP Member
You just know Lloyd never puts his hand in his pocket for anything except his own individual purchases.

All the rats were likely paid for by Eden, the wedding, holidays, meals out etc.

There’s definitely financial abuse going on, but I’m unsure from which end. He could be using it as a way to blackmail her, she pays for everything or he leaves. Or she offered to pay for everything and encouraged his unemployment so he has no independent money and is left depending on her so he can’t leave.

dilliodollio

it’s so beyond embarrassing how anytime she is interested in something she has to make it out like she’s the worlds leading expert. when she got the dogs she made out like she invented dog training and then it turns out chase is a reactive and “horrible” dog. she has a partner so she’s a fully qualified relationship therapist. now since she’s passed her driving test mere weeks ago she’s acting like she’s a driving instructor herself

eden it’s fine to have an interest and also not pretend like you are an expert in it!!!!

ghostguy

VIP Member
I love how she's never got away from the fact she stinks of BV hahaha. The world changes but Eden smells the same

• Haha

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
cracks me up how defensive he gets about his height 😂 can’t just turn around & be honest & say yes there’s a considerable height difference. Always has to bite.
I commented that he does care about height as evidenced by him standing on a box for the cook book cover and to cut his wedding cake. He removed the comment and blocked me. Probably because he knows there’s no comeback to that and so he clearly thinks the comeback to the original comment is fire.

• Haha

groovygirl229

VIP Member
Oh my god how on earth can she say she has anxiety but confidently shout that at someone who she believes she went to school with. If I see anyone I recognise I will act unaware until either they say something. I wouldn't be shouting it directly at them. I'm baffled 😂

user726

VIP Member
The selfie before the funeral, making sure everyone knows you went to both services, doing a fucking eat with me… like when do you stop and think and be like ‘nah I’m actually not right in the head. Maybe I’ll go and get some therapy’

Reactions: 17

VIP Member
So pretending the house is on fire to prank Eden! What a fucking dickhead! Imagine the terror of really being in a house fire and then you see pricks like this using that as content to make shitty videos!! Honestly Lloyd should be ashamed of himself!

Lcroft

Chatty Member
It is not normal to take photos of yourself crying, I don’t think I’ve ever been mid cry and thought wait let’s get a photo of this
Especially when you’re as much of an ugly crier as Eden is

• Haha