Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
I think she’ll stay away from red bull and cigs when pregnant. In fact she’ll make it her whole personality and be giving expert advice on what is ok.
I think she'll be one of those chavy types who say "The midwife said its dangerous to just stop smoking so I'm going to just 'cut' down" naa fuck right off! Cant stand people who say that. No midwife has ever said that! Some scrott who was happy to inhale it into their own babys lungs and didn't want to have unpleasant, NOT DANGEROUS, withdrawals just said it one day and all the people who can't even be arsed or mature enough to give there child the best quality of life before they even enter the world joined on the band wagon.

Reactions: 21

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
She reminds me of an episode of Friends where Joey dresses up so people think he had a Porsche. But rather she just wants people to know she drives. 75% of adults on the UK can drive. No one cares.

Also she’s so famous that the guy who also went to school with her and lives in her home tie. has no clue who she is.

Attachments

• 28.2 KB
    • Haha

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
    So shes selling her dirty make up shit stained clothes and he is becoming a handy man…. Could have sworn Yaz once said ‘my sister IS tiktok’

• Haha

runningmama20

Lloyd could stand on Eden’s shoulders with that trench coat so he can pass as a fully grown adult.

• Haha
    Reactions: 20

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
    it’s on her tiktok.. she went to a family party and the theme was ‘dress to impress’ I struggled to find one person that stuck to the theme tbh
    The family are just proper scratters aren’t they, think they’re posh when they’re the biggest chavs going. Dad looks like he’s one of the old BBC presenter n0nces that smells of piss and her Mum looks like Jack Duckworth in drag
    IMG_1866.jpeg

• Haha
    I didn’t see her there and I’m glad I never because I would of told her about herself the smelly cunt, can travel down for content now she’s dead but not to visit her all the years she was alive and fighting?? Choke on your wagamama you big ugly grock

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
    I can honestly, hand on heart, say that as a woman who stands at only 5’4 herself, and who has no training in the many forms of combat - that I would never, in a million years, feel threatened or intimidated by the human blob of blahness that is Lloyd.
    what on earth is he going to do? Throw a bowl of a bland pasta dish he’s copied from bbc good food and tried to pass off as his own at me?
    The man is a walking ick.

• Haha

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
    We will never retaliate 😂😂 who the hell do this family think they are, I honestly really really think that they believe they’re up there with the kardashians

• Haha

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
    I’ll never get over how many photoshoots this couple arrange for themselves
    Fair enough if they had a kid a photoshoot and then another kid and another photoshoot cos people do that
    Have they even been married a year? Is their life that empty already?

user726

VIP Member
    Saying she hasn’t got insurance for 2 of the rats because it’s so expensive to pay monthly. Why doesn’t she just ask Loyed and his fat wallet to pay the yearly fee

• Haha
    • Wow

Poppetta83

VIP Member
    Have you seen her most recent one where they’re in bed and Lloyd is “drunk” and Mount Eden asks him if there is anything he wants to say before going to sleep and he says that he wants more followers because “no one likes me and they troll me for my height” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
    Reactions: 19

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
    I wish her content was more like the driving test video. It was raw and the real her, I think if she was always this transparent people would like her more, honestly don’t know why she is the way she is on tiktok 💩
    She’s showed the real raw version of herself many times. Not on curated videos but on lives when she’s racist and sexualises children.

• Heart

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
    Honestly this driving era is maybe the most irritating one yet.

If she ever has a child that might top it. Because she’ll be the only woman to have experienced pregnancy, she’ll talk about how she manifested the perfect birth and give tips on how to get them to sleep through the night since they were a day old.

Honestly the fucking playlist, matching songs to driving at night and when it’s raining etc. Get a grip you sad fuck, most of us have better things to do. At most I’ll put on summer bangers when it’s hot.

Funny how she got a dream car and we’re get to see much of it.

babyt

It's so weird that ever since Lloyd has been around, that's when Yaz seemed to stop posting about Lee and their problems began to show. She really seemed sabotaged her relationship because she saw Eden and Lloyd and wanted something toxic like that instead. I give it a few months until she's full of regret.

Give it time it’ll come out that Yaz has banged Lloyd before the wedding guarantee it

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
    How many eras have there been so far this year? Answers on a postcard please 💩
    Jan - ?
    Feb - ?
    Early Mar - shit skits pre driving test
    Late Mar - Post driving test revealed as Top Gear professional The Stig
    Apr - little angry man syndrome
    - New job as director of chief driving examiners for the DVLA
    Not The Stig 🤣🤣🤣

The Stig and her sidekick sister, The Slag

• Haha