Eden Harvz #71 Putting the Loyed in unemployed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Acting like a 13 yr old who’s just had their first WKD
---
Why does he say ‘facking’ really irritates me
Yeah especially as Edens constantly trying to make out he’s Mr Northern 2024

Reactions: 6
Sorry what are these she’s edited her face anyway, but why does he pull faces like he’s such a hard nut when he’s a jobless 35 year old with a girl who admits to having shitty knickers. So cringe, I’d be embarrassed
Eden thinks she is gods gift with the faces, despite being a huge giant

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Fuck me, she looks like ET amongst all the cuddly toys

Reactions: 8
How do they not get the absolute piss ripped out on tiktok

Reactions: 9
Anyone else notice in the B&M video she asks the fan does she have "petraclomia"

Surely since Loyed apparently has this she'd know its called heterochromia

Reactions: 3
Those fucking pictures, I can’t

why are they trying to look like a mafia family with their four fucking ankle biters hahahaha

Reactions: 14
Those photos really aren’t giving what they wanted them to

also just seen her video with advice for people who have just passed their tests..why is having someone else fill your tank for you a tip? I passed and then didn’t get a car for a while and my bf helped me learn to fill mine and I’ve never had someone else do it for me, it’s an important skill for a driver? This it just her laziness and need to have someone do shit for her

Reactions: 6
It’s been since the suspected crash he’s gone downhill?
I can’t get over how he looks so dead, I don’t understand why she’s posting them when the bloke looks so fucking ill, they aren’t nice. It’s quite horrific.

Reactions: 13
I don’t like LL at all but I now understand why he hates the photo shoots

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.