Eden Harvz #71 Putting the Loyed in unemployed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's the person replying "did you?" In a really confused tone which does it it for me
You can just imagine the response she wanted from him

“Omg Eden Harvey how nice to see you it’s so nice you remember me now you’re soooo rich and famous, please tell everyone how nice and kind and generous you were to me at school, you’re in inspiration I can’t believe you are so humble enough to come into greggs and remember me🥹”

Reactions: 12
I’m surprised she didn’t go in like ‘please write me a list of 50 things you liked about me in school. Just things like how beautiful and smart I was xx’

Reactions: 23
I’m surprised she didn’t go in like ‘please write me a list of 50 things you liked about me in school. Just things like how beautiful and smart I was xx’
But why was I beautiful? What specific thing about me was beautiful? My eyes? Yes but why specially my eyes? What makes my eyes beautiful?

Reactions: 19
What is femfresh spray?! What’s its purpose??
I had to do some googling as the spray has always raised my eyebrows cos wtf are you doing with it...

For someone who claims Lush gives them thrush I've absolutely no idea as to why she would be spraying this up her vag and in her undies, that's fucking thrush and BV waiting to evolve.

Reactions: 10
I will say it’s better than being rude but the way she speaks to anyone serving her makes me cringe internally because it’s just so over the top. Walking in shouting BEAUTIFUL and literally pans to an near empty room painted pink.

No idea why she’s captioned it as “little sis quality time”. Imagine going out with your best mate and posting a photo and captioning it “quality time with me”.

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Reactions: 7
Freya saying Cally hates chocolate then proceeds to buy her all chocolate for Easter

Reactions: 8
She comes across so fake and condescending

Came across a video earlier of a keyring business making Eden a key ring, she voice notes them asking for a different one to put on her car keys so they make her a different one this girl has 0 shame I wouldn’t mind betting she didn’t pay for either

Reactions: 9
she sounds like such a condescending cow.....oh wait.....

Reactions: 6
Actually says 'driver' on jacket too .... just to let everyone know in Waitrose and Homesense that she is now infact; a driver

Reactions: 13
don’t really keep up with her because she actually makes me rage but she’s just popped up Christ now she’s got OCD anything else she wants to add to the list she’s got everything under the sun this bitch

Reactions: 4
What’s with the sudden OCD content? She paid for another diagnosis?

Not to take anything away from anyone who’s actually diagnosed with it but she seems to be a bit textbook definition of someone with OCD, like she’s googled symptoms of OCD and now she’s putting her acting and theatrical skills into play. Albeit badly.

im just glad the skit phase seems to be pretty much over. Obviously too much effort.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.