Eden Harvz #70 eden harvz #70 Poor little kitter, her career has gone down the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this exact video but when she says ‘have some FUCKING’ respect’ and does the weird finger spread hand gesture towards the camera

who do you actually think you are 🫠

Reactions: 8
Someone asked if they plan on having kids and she said yes.
Imagine having them 2 as your parents

Reactions: 9
Am I being dense because I didn’t know Austrians were known for having olive skin?

Regardless she clearly meant that it’s because she bathes in fake tan and drys herself off with bronzing powder.
Perhaps they're Austrian Jewish decent they do have the noses for it

Reactions: 4
Shut up hahahaha

Austrians are mainly German so pale and fair mousy hair. Not olive and dark at all.

My dad is Italian we are dark and olive, my children and dark hair and olive skinned, very brown in the summer!

They are just pure false tan and bottle dye!

Reactions: 11
I have olive skin and dark hair (as do my siblings) so maybe I should ask my grandad if he was confused and is actually from Austrian descent and not Italian…

Why does this dickhead insist on doing a Q&A and put up the most bizzare answers when it’s clearly herself doing it it’s the same questions and same answers every time

Reactions: 8
Didn't she say Autumn or "whore tum" was her favourite season
Why does she insist on telling so many lies

Didn’t she say she related fully to Verity who killed her kids out of jealousy? She said she loves Lloyd so much she wouldn’t want to share him or see him love anyone else.

Reactions: 17
They wouldn’t cope with being parents I don’t care what anyone says, it’s absolutely nothing like having a pet I’d like to say it would be great to watch that shit show unfold but I really hope they never have kids, they would make absolutely terrible parents! And imagine the poor kids getting older and seeing how their mum has behaved when she was 25 years of age online, shocking.

You can’t even compare being an auntie to being a mum, she can’t say she has ‘helped with acer when he was newborn’ and think that sets her up for being a mum, absolutely not.

Reactions: 15
Am I being dense because I didn’t know Austrians were known for having olive skin?

Regardless she clearly meant that it’s because she bathes in fake tan and drys herself off with bronzing powder.
Fuck off they both have pink undertones

Reactions: 7

It comes from fucking superdrug

Reactions: 6
Has she finally succeeded in silencing Casper? Haven't seen them for ages now
unpopular opinion but I’m kinda glad. Casper was getting so nitpicky and obsessed and I think it undermines what we’re here for when they’re nitpicking the smallest shit

Reactions: 10
Didn’t she say she related fully to Verity who killed her kids out of jealousy? She said she loves Lloyd so much she wouldn’t want to share him or see him love anyone else.
Family “channels” make huge money, and would bring in new “fans” so they’ll do it to boost their “fat wallet”

Reactions: 2
I see Lloyd has ditched the slimming world recipes for artsy fartsy cooking videos, surprise surprise they’re both flops. Every direction he takes his content it flops same with his shitty little social media manager companies.

Bless up big wallet, little legs

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.