Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
I’d certainly find it odd if a ‘mediator’ rang and told me to check my tiktok account right now while they are on the phone to see if it’s gone 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
That girls number wasn’t private. She had it on her fb untill late last night as I checked her fb when I saw caspers video 😂
Oh right yeah I see now I’m convinced of it
Tell your little chavvy mates that they need to find another muppet to manipulate into doing their bidding please
I’m on the brink of literally dropping my own number so you can pass it on
HOLD ME BACK TATTLERS (cos that would be silly)

• Haha

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Just caught up with the mediator videos
I’d be asking for this persons credentials and company straight away
And then suggesting I’m making a complaint against them to their company for a lack of professionalism
THEN reporting little legs to the police for harassment and giving him no further response

but Lloydy if you want to be professional, what ya waiting for… come talk to me broski

Also sounds like jas-olly is jumping up because Eden and Lloyd are on a mission to talk to “trolls” again. Hopes that they see shes popped up again and that they’ll contact her

• Heart

ololo

VIP Member
He’s said in the messages ‘once this hits the media’ who the fuck does he think he is hahahahaha
I bet ‘the media’ would be far more interested in hearing how a man in his thirties who is a wannabe influencer has been harassing a young girl with numerous threatening messages and phone calls because she left a comment they didn’t like. Why would they care about her comments? Completely unhinged.

busdriver89

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 unlucky Eden 🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽

P.s I’m so sorry the child in me needed to jump out for a second.
---
They've dealt with that perfectly! Hopefully other brands will sit up and take notice now.
That response should be sent to every single brand that works with her in the future and take note of how not to ruin your business.

dizzydummy

VIP Member
I purchased them last night.
can’t wait till they arrive and I too can be all edgy and cool just like my idol! 😍

• Haha

kittykitty123

I don’t know how Eden & fam can sit & read this thread and still believe we’re all just majorly jealous of her?

You guys have me in stitches everydayyyyyyy on this thread, thank you 😂

• Haha

Hereforthetea21

VIP Member
Why is she acting like a bit of silver in her hair is so original and cool, she’s had it before and sacked it off saying it was boring I swear and not her. The whole ‘I’m Beyoncé’ your more like Solange 😂
Lord Farquad out in full swing, such wonky haircut, poppy always does her dirty

• Haha

sassquatch23

Her eating that prawn is vile. She needs to give her head a wobble
I don't know why she continues to film her and LL eating - they are so disgusting. My dog will literally eat poo and she does it with more grace and decorum than these two. I can't watch them eating cos their slurping and gagging and chewing with their mouth open is too much. How she can continuously say she has misophonia and emetophobia when her and hubby eat like barnyard animals eating out of a slop bucket at feeding time (actually that's a bit harsh.... on the animals). she is fucking viiiiile - everything about her and her weird family gross me out so much.

Reactions: 21

Funnybird123

Chatty Member
This latest video…who in the fuck is dolling themselves up like that to sit in a ramshackle villa for most of the night with their mum dad and sisters?! It just screams insecurity and even if her and Lloyd are going out for dinner or something it’s not exactly the French chic vibe is it, she’ll be a laughing stock! She’s worn shitter outfits to premiers.
---
Her dad defo gives off EDL vibes
Oh he’s defo one of the “send them back where they came from” crew 🤣

ghostguy

VIP Member
Well Done to @Shrekssister for the thread title! Little Legs Flabby Tits Lloyd needed reminding about living in a shed as he’s been flexing the rented shed, work shy life, living off mummy Eben, luckily for the two of them, they are ‘financially stable enough to go anywhere’ and so the choice to go to Devon for a honeymoon ☠ was the obvious choice, following on with begging for a Greek honeymoon that has never materialised despite LLL claiming they’d been offered 3 seperate holidays.
Eben is currently on her family holiday with Don Carla who is looking more and more rough by the minute, along with Big Paul who is non existent, Freya, Gummy mummy Yaz and the kids.
She’s uploading multiple lovey videos with Callie, Acer and Wolf to show how amazing she is of an auntie despite verbally abusing the kids live to thousands, and is seething at the fact PLT have removed a video she was in due to the backlash that Eben can’t control for once✌🏼
Casper 2.0 is working over time and enjoy my little hornies 😂✌🏼🤍
Devon is out of their price range, it was Dover for the honeymoon 💀

• Haha

Mrloverlover

VIP Member
View attachment 2443320
The hypocrisy is real. It’s obvious why @ big 35 he has to be with a woman who’s many years younger than him. It’s because women of his age would look straight through him. He’s embarrassing. He didn’t even know how to satisfy a woman until Eben told him apparently. Shocking. Any normal person over the age of 20 would find his behaviour so unattractive. Men who throw their weight around threatening anyone are a huge ick. He’s with her for her ‘fame’ and she’s clearly desperate. Because no. Pocket bully needs to Start piping down
i would happily give him my address just to see what the angry little tiny tot of a man would say or do, people round here wouldn't put up with with a very small man trying to impress people with designer clobber, everyone knows kids sizes are cheaper 🤷‍♀️ he wouldn't last an hour 🤣

• Haha

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
Oh my gosh guys, Eden and Lloyds love for each other is SO pure, and deep, it’s literally the best thing ever, Romeo and Juliette can just fuck right off.
I mean, he’s not allowed out to see his friends without her being passive aggressive and making a huge show about it, he has to DJ to a shed wall rather than actually try and make a go of it, he has to ask permission to wear the coat he wants to, and his best friend is her dad. If that’s not the recipe for the best love story in the world, I don’t know what is.

• Haha