Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kyotoprincess

I just can’t fathom watching that video and being so oblivious and tone deaf that you choose to post it on the internet? It’s almost like she wants drama and controversy 🤨

Reactions: 8

littlenat

graces roast episode but it’s Eden who gets roasted 😂😂
Off topic but the saving grace makeover is absolutely beaut!
omg really? What did they say? Haven’t had time to watch it cos I’m working, but I love Grace. Greeden will never compare with her 🫠

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Jo-nos

VIP Member
At 35 you’d think Littlle Legs Flabby Tits would have some manners eating he is so disgusting shovelling food into his mouth as she records honestly it’s vile. She doesn’t have any problem hearing anyone shovel down food living with that pig 🐷
He honestly gets worse and worse, plus healthy girl at McDonald’s I know everything in small doses but she visits there so often then promotes unhealthy diet tips
Is he driving while eating that?

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Had this been posted before? Her cleaner cancelled because the shed was too dirty … but she’s her mums cleaner?!

So the cleaner will willingly clean her parents dusty swamp but not the shed?

Attachments

• Sick

kittykitty123

The only reason anyone would comment this is to essentially beg. Maybe it's just my circle but as a mum I don't know anyone who regularly gets their nails or lashes done. Even if I could afford to, I'd rather spend that money on my child anyway. If you're gonna beg, atleast do it for food, leccy etc, not luxuries🤣🤣 people are so entitled
Exactly that! These comments, I really don’t understand it. A lot of people are struggling, a lot of people don’t like watching people gloat about their *cough cough* cash and certainly a lot of people don’t like watching these z lebs get freebies left, right and centre 🙄 but these type of comments are something else, I might struggle to top up my smart meter tonight but I sure as hell ain’t letting Eden from TikTok know about it 😂

chlo_bby3

Chatty Member
What is this voice pls 😩

Also she ripped her tape out of her hair idiot

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick