Eden Harvz #62 no honeymoon in tenerife, gifted one in dover, buying dogs for content, not long till it’s over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes me howl how she ignored and deleted hate comments and then attacks her actual fans the twit 😂😂😂 she could have commented ‘I was worried about the salt but I checked and there is only 0.14mg of salt’ … which even so is far too much for a tiny dog that size I’d assume. Dogs don’t need salt no?
---
She’s walking her unvaccinated dogs? Sorry what?

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Still catching up on another fantastic thread, but had to mention this (apologies if someone has talked about it already).

I swear I saw a video from her the other day where she talked about how Chai needs to eat on the table because if her food is put on the floor with the other dogs she gets really anxious and shakes and refuses to eat (something about her being scared the other dogs will eat her food?) and then the next video I saw from Sheden was Chai happily eating from her bowl on the floor right next to Chase. I don't follow Eden, so her videos come up in a random order on my fyp, which means I can never find the videos on her profile as they're never the most recent ones. But either way, it just goes to show again that she lies for absolutely no reason and can't even keep up with her own lies. Her dog might prefer eating away from other dogs (I imagine most would) but why say Chai refuses to eat unless it's on a table when you've got loads of videos of her eating on the floor perfectly fine. What does she get from all these lies?? Absolute weirdo. Aware that this is not the worst thing she's lied about by a million miles, but her compulsive lying annoys me so much. I don't get how her family and friends don't get second hand embarrassment watching her porky pie about some ridiculous thing for the billionth time - if one of my friends or relatives started lying for no good reason then I'd definitely have a word. So silly how her family let her get away with anything cos she's just a tiny baby who doesn't know any better.

and each to their own, but I was so grossed out seeing her clean the dog bowls with the sponge she uses for her dishes (or rather Lloyd, as we know she has only ever cleaned the kitchen one cos she made a big deal about it). This girl and her “emet“, honestly.

Reactions: 16
Thread idea.
Eden harvz 62: lloyd wears boosters and they live in the muck. Pay Eden £200 and she’ll give you a suck. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
She is terrifying 😳 what has she done to her face 😳
She was a really pretty woman. But her ugly personality has rotted that away.

"If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts it will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely"

Roald Dahl.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Makes me howl how she ignored and deleted hate comments and then attacks her actual fans the twit 😂😂😂 she could have commented ‘I was worried about the salt but I checked and there is only 0.14mg of salt’ … which even so is far too much for a tiny dog that size I’d assume. Dogs don’t need salt no?
---
She’s walking her unvaccinated dogs? Sorry what?
She moans about comments like this but if people keep having to tell you how to look after your dogs then maybe that is telling you something Eben.
---
Massive ick that she's calling herself a MILF too 🤢💀
I know she looks like a 45 year old Mum that’s desperately trying to look 20, but you actually have to be a mother to be a MILF Eden, you silly twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She was a really pretty woman. But her ugly personality has rotted that away.

"If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts it will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely"

Roald Dahl.
Watch her use this quote in a video in the next few days

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her most recent eat with Eden....goes on to say then 'I'll get filled up by my husband'...now I have the same smutty joke humour but Jesus Christ her demographic is teenage girls and she knows that. She's not bleeping normal it's literally not okay to speak about that basically infront of underage kids. If it was Lloyd talking about sex, aware of his demographic he'd be called a nonce. Hate the double standards we live in!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Her most recent eat with Eden....goes on to say then 'I'll get filled up by my husband'...now I have the same smutty joke humour but Jesus Christ her demographic is teenage girls and she knows that. She's not bleeping normal it's literally not okay to speak about that basically infront of underage kids. If it was Lloyd talking about sex, aware of his demographic he'd be called a nonce. Hate the double standards we live in!
I truly do think of she started off as being a foul mouthed idgaf creator then no one would gives two shits about it, I don't even think she'd have a tattle plage. I think it's because she's painted herself as this lil miss innocent mental health advocate and now she's completely turned her back on it and shown her true colours. She'll act like she hasn't with a random eat with me but we all know it's not genuine, she must find it exhausting acting all sweet and innocent when she couldn't be further from it.

edit: and in her tiny mind she can't see that's what the problem is, she just resorts to calling everyone disagrees with her trolls.

Reactions: 12
Most at home in the countryside? Oh yeah she really looks it in the clip of her walking in her beige trainers 😂 ps you didn’t grow up in the countryside like some farm girl. You grew up in tunbridge wells 😂

Reactions: 13
Most at home in the countryside? Oh yeah she really looks it in the clip of her walking in her beige trainers 😂 ps you didn’t grow up in the countryside like some farm girl. You grew up in tunbridge wells 😂
I think she’s most at home in the countryside in like a “happy as a pig in mud” in mud type way.

Loves living in dirt surrounded by animal tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.