Eden Harvz #62 no honeymoon in tenerife, gifted one in dover, buying dogs for content, not long till it’s over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry what?! Sound like a jealous troll there little legs. Imagine telling someone who is smashing live they're living in their comfort zone
View attachment 2324397
Says the man with no success. Unless bagging easy Eden is an accomplishment? Took a lot of hard work to DM her didn't it.

And they're hardly living comfortably the house stinks of shit for starters. And they can't afford it. He should not be giving advice

Reactions: 18
Can tell Lloyd has lived a fucking comfortable life then because he’s not grown an inch since leaving the womb

Reactions: 32
The fact he can’t just be happy for someone and has to but a negative spin on it just screams vile little man

Reactions: 20
But you could not even remember any of her lies? So what receipts did you ask her for then?
---
Hahahahaha the Dave instead of Jason is killing me already faded into irrelevance
Oopppssss 🫣 my bad!
Edit to add
Jason/Holly loves Eben tattle don’t 🫣

Reactions: 9
That person clearly meant financially comfortable - thick fuck.

It’s giving envy. go lace up the new trainers you purchased via klarna.

Reactions: 17
That person clearly meant financially comfortable - thick fuck.

It’s giving envy. go lace up the new trainers you purchased via klarna.
So easy for him to say coming from a place of privilege, like he didn’t have a fallback if his career went south. Not everyone has the same opportunities Lloyd or the ability to quit jobs and risk being “uncomfortable”

Reactions: 10
Sorry what?! Sound like a jealous troll there little legs. Imagine telling someone who is smashing life they're living in their comfort zone
View attachment 2324397
What the fuck is he on about, "Gasville" what is he 12 and is he practising some lines for his new entrepreneur podcast or is that just what came up on Google when looking for inspirational quotes. Is his comfort zone living in a shit covered shed with and Eben and those poor dogs. Honestly I would love to be as delusional as these two looking back at their "careers" and thinking yeah I've done some good and provided something that the world needs. I have no time for any "influencer". I don't know how they can talk into their phones and not be cringed out to fuck but maybe a switch goes in your head after a while when you start drinking your own Kool Aid, these shitty brands start paying you for talking shite. I don't get it. Sorry for rant it's just bizarre to me.

Reactions: 11
Not the person who made the TT account preaching at us to be mindful

WHY THE FUCK has she filmed her podcast in front of a goddamn mirror.
WHY THE FUCK has she called people stupid little cunts on it.
WHY THE FUCK has she just said Will Smith hit ChrisRock because he has ADHD.
WHY THE FUCK is she telling us she douses her ”pussy” and asshole in femfresh powder.

And the amount of times she’s done the lip / tongue thing (if you know, you know)

WHY THE FUCK am I even watching this

Reactions: 22
It was me who said you deleted your comment, and yes you have
---
I know someone posted the original comment but has anyone seen the comments since? “we’re friends” “she’s pretty cool” I really cba

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
  • 69.2 KB
  • Last edited:
    Reactions: 10
    Am I reading right that Hollson is a mod for swearing shepardess? Get off tattle you bint

S T O C K H O L M Syndrome ??? Or the great eden herself ?

Reactions: 4
    Don’t let the door hit you on the way out babe x

Reactions: 13
    You stated earlier that nothing you did was for attention. Yet here you are AGAIN stinking up the thread, posting the same boring riddles that none of us have got time for.

Your faux surprise at being accused of being bribed and made to write the Eden PR statement is laughable. You’re accused of that because she’s done exactly that to other fans.

Oh well I hope your dream comes true and you get to be just like Zoe - visit the shed once and eat box fajitas, just watch out for the piles of shit.

Reactions: 21
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.