Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ghostguy

VIP Member
I hate Eden so much, everything she does I just think "oh fuck off". Makes a sandwich? Fuck off. Let's her rat lick her nostrils? Fuck off. Shit transition? Fuck off. Pretends she's Michael Phelps? Fuck off. Breathes? Fuck off.
Fan tells her she looks pretty
'I know' 🤡
Fuck off under a bridge and stay there
Her personality smells worse than the dogs shits

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think the word narcissist/ narcissistic personality is used too much on tiktok and generally these days, however I do strongly believe she is a narc. Like someone just said, the signs are glaringly obvious - she can't even hide it anymore

• Heart

BooksNCats

Chatty Member
Lloyd, if you cannot pay your bills and are having to resort to begging 12 years for their pocket money, you are not running a sustainable business.

Might I suggest procuring a sustainable source of income (i.e a job) whilst you and your partner turn your “content creating” into something that makes you enough money to pay your bills, until then, please don’t get too comfortable mocking people who work hard because I suspect you’ll very soon be begging for scraps at Eden parents table.

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
Eden doesn’t give yaz, Wolf, Freya, acer or cali a second thought. To be fair Freya isn’t up Eden’s arse and puts her kids first. Yaz is so concerned about being left out she’s willing to throw away nearly a decade with her husband and give her child a broken family ffs. Wolf needs stability he should be starting school soon
Hate to argue with a fellow troll, but there’s no way I can let someone say Freya puts her kids first without calling bullshit 💁🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Swim a whole length of the pool … erm she used her huge flipper feet to get her about 75% of the way.

Maybe Lloyds not in shot but what a sad mini moon … her playing in the pool alone and them arguing before they even left.

Attachments

• Haha
This is why tattle should stay on tattle ! It’s not a troll site it’s just a place for people to air their opinions and have a bit of banter along the way but situations like this happening is why we get called trolls and gives out the wrong impression. There are some amazing members on the threads I mainly follow, if anyone shares that they are going through/have experienced struggles other members always give kindness or words of encouragement , because we are actually decent people. Sorry went off on a bit of a tangent there 🤦🏼‍♀️ 😅.
Looking forward to the next thread title 😀

• Heart

echoooo

this didn’t even last 4 hours before the crying vid and comments turned off looooool. the girl needs someone to hold a tiktok masterclass and show her where she’s going wrong… anyone know of anyone? 🤔

Attachments

• Haha

Chelsealou95

Chatty Member
If you didn’t get married for tiktok and you thought you looked beautiful, why you crying because people are saying your makeup was awful?! Personally if I had a great day, that moment is special no matter what. Obviously she knows she looks shit and that’s why the crocodile tears are coming out..

You rushed moving little legs into your mums house, you rushed your engagement, your wedding, renting a shed… what do you think people are going to say?!

Stop acting like a baby, own your actions from the past and people won’t have such a bad opinion of you. Or you could just zip up your mouth as nothing good ever comes from it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

zoflo3110

So Umpa Lumpa is on a full day sit tattoo appointment, Yaz has gone back to Wales and had a live to do and she chooses today to do that crying video! Suss! … one min she’s got a wobbly voice, the next breath she’s talking normal, then it’s like she remembered she was supposed to be sounding upset! Don’t forget people, weeden is an ‘Actress’ … many videos of her doing this kind of thing to trending sounds!
I can’t cope with the whole ‘be kind’ ‘think before you speak’ bull!! So it’s ok for her to be nasty to/about people but when people do it to her.. it’s the end of the world! … double standards Weeden!
wont be long before everyone transfers over to that new app ‘Threads’ or whatever it is to out her behaviours.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
I honestly don't get why she says if you're fan of someone you should be a fan for life no matter what?!

Sorry you green giant, it doesn't work like that!