Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Before it turns into a competition of who hates Eden the most
Let’s face it, this thread got a lot more entertaining when Jason was Jason 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24

StreakyBacon

Issy Oakley has put her two pence in, shame as I actually liked her.

What she seems to be missing is that we don't hate Eden because she charged a fiver for a wedding video, we hate her because she’s a terrible person who says and does horrible things.
“Because someone leaked her wedding dress”
wasnt that Yaz? 😭

• Haha

Lovethegossipme

Shall we get McDonald's? Instant yes..
Shall we fuck?....... long pause...... If you wanna.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Even LL is bored of her pretending they have a great sex life.

• Haha

Pat MyCock

VIP Member
On her crying video she said that 'I got married just for me' so WHY did she try to make money by selling it then?

Dumbass.

• Heart

tatteredxo

Eben hun, TikTok doesn't need you, so you can politely leave at any time. no one is forcing you to share your shit life with your 3.2m bots

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
What a shit mini moon - which I think they left early as Lloyd said “three suitcases for three days” .. unless they count the day they left as a day.

Swimming alone, going to Primark, eating to fill a void, playing board games where your goblin husband looks like he could cry he’s so bored. But their love is like no other right?

She’s going to force a baby because they have nothing else. She said her job is lonely .. but they are literally glued together. They are so unfulfilled and miserable in their bubble of shit.

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
Not Lloyd saying ‘have fun at work’ to someone when they’re both admitting to being skint and one of them will have to get a job very soon or they’re moving back in with Edens parents. I’m sure that bloke would rather work his 9-5 than sponge of his wife and lay in bed till 3pm whilst surrounded in dog shit. They couldn’t afford a grand for a holiday and had to cancel it, next months rent will be due soon! Back to mummy and daddy’s aye ☺

• Heart

tellmewhy

VIP Member
She eats food from places which have bad reviews from 3 days ago but has said she doesn’t want to go on this holiday because someone got ill 3 years ago? She doesn’t like leaving her comfort zone at all, she must be so boring

lostsoul

There is no ADHD. She's been misdiagnosed because she paid for the diagnosis. This woman is very typical of NPD. I bet she won't go pay for that diagnosis though will she. There is evidence of it in every single live, video, interview, you name it the signs are glaring!
The sickly overwhelming outpouring of love they give to her but not really each other (you don't see it from Freya to Yaz or Yaz to Freya. Or to their parents. It's all just to Eden and Eden doesnt do it to anyone other than Lloyd, which is a manipulation tactic so he doesnt leave.) Because she's a narc and needs this constant love, attention etc her family have adapted to her needs. Narcs are great at manipulation and family/partners ALWAYS get it the worst.

• Heart

Mrloverlover

VIP Member
Here we go again.... 😴
she's saying words hurt! is that only when its directed at her then! stupid bitch, she calls people, her and yaz gossip about people and need freya to tell them to stop! her own words! she is a mean girl who has always gotten everything she wants! i don't feel in the slightest sorry for her, she did look shit in her wedding jumpsuits, dress was nice but make up looked horrid, her nasty personality over takes everything, don't like TT? come off then, should be still in a wedding bubble of excitement if you done it for love! everything is for views!

• Heart