Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pearlpotatoxo

Chatty Member
I’m behind the times today only just seen the crying vid!

“I chose to share the best day of my life in a really private way”… on a public website where anyone can pay and sign up? 😂😂

the “I got married for me” killed me off though. Nevermind marrying for me and Lloyd or for love 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 23

alpacamybags

VIP Member
I was really miserable in my old job, and was fed up with clients talking to me like shit. I'd go home crying every night to my husband that I wasn't happy so do you know what I done? I quit. I got another job. Eden needs to do the same. Social media isn't for her.

• Heart

echoooo

it’s hard to catch in a ss but nahhhhh her gums are actually bleeding loads 😬 girly’s gonna start losing teeth soon!! eben you might wanna spend more time cleaning ur nashers and less on your embarrassing “clap backs” that only 11 year olds find impressive, your personal hygiene is 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Did anyone get a recording of Jason’s live? I’m gutted to have missed it.
I watched some and you missed nothing. Lloyd was acting the big man in the comments saying he found out who Jason was and posting their real name .. when Jason already posted their identity yesterday. Bit like identifying the masked singer after they’ve taken the mask off

And sorry this comment did make me laugh

Attachments

• Haha

bloogoo

VIP Member
She'll be able to cancel the patreon subscription now she's got her name I would have thought, so I doubt Jason will have access much longer
Her content on Patreon is about as entertaining and exciting as their sex life. Non existent, lasts 60 seconds and like watching a jockey trying to jump on a horse. We ain’t missing much.
---
Like the podcast she will not rocket on patreon, yeah a steady little bit of pocket money but it’ll dry up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Funnybird123

Chatty Member
i honestly hate her so much. all influencers get some hate and some get more than they deserve, but can’t she ever look inwards and realise maybe there is a reason she gets so much? when i’m unhappy with my job, i get a new one. nothing stopping you eden especially because you are so shit at it. if this was a real job she would have been fired a long time ago anyway
All of this!
On her threads she says where is it a safe place to share your life anymore…don’t fucking share it if you don’t want people to have opinions on your life!
She is such a terrible narcissistic cry baby she makes me ill, I blame the parents! Raised the most self entitled little witch imaginable. Just fuck off back to the taxi rank Eden for gods sakes

• Heart

StreakyBacon

If there are any men on here can you PLEASE drop Big Lloyd your location. I’m dying to see what he’d respond 😭

• Haha

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
I don't know how to add tik tok videos but just seen this one and I'm pissing!! Her fake crying 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20230717_191614_TikTok.jpg

• Haha

kyotoprincess

i am dying at them all saying they’ve found her but jason literally posted her actual account yesterday. they really don’t have 2 brain cells between them

• Haha

Peach97

VIP Member
Little legs is choosing to be embarrassed of his little girlfriend
This is why I don’t get when people say they like Little Legs, he doesn’t post as much as Eden, but when he goes, god is he an insufferable little cunt. The pair of them are so embarrassing, they really think they’re something.

ghostguy

VIP Member
I just find it strange congratulating someone on their wedding then posting it on TikTok knowing it would piss her off. They could have just posted here?
I just have questions that's all